Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And shockingly, he has absolutely no shame that everyone knows it. Driving around in a fancy car his wife bought him, - yeah, very manly 💪
Perhaps he thinks we all believe he puts in as much work as Jamie, with all his tech talents/input?
I can just see it now. A few years ago, I'm a overpriced, however #gifted hotel room on a lavish PR trip somewhere...

Jamie: "JAACCCCCCCCCKKKKK am so EGGSITED, let's order room service"

JACK: "HELLLLO CAN I ORDER FOOD? Mumble mumble mumble avacado mumble protein mumble snigger snigger snigger"

Jamie: "snort snort snort giggle giggle snarf snarf, oh jack your so funny, I bet everybody will think that's funny too EGGSITED"

JACK "tell ye whit Jamie, yer on to something there....let's do this every time we go to a hotel so I just justify my contribution to ***THE BRAND**** and in a few years time you can buy me a masserati??? DEAL????"

Jamie: "DE-AMSOEGGSITED-AL!!!!!!"

THE END

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If Jack doesn’t start to get his own following and his own influencer merit I can see him starting to resent Jamie. Imagine everything you deem as an achievement in life you can only obtain because of your wife. For him sadly those things are houses, cars, once in a lifetime trips...etc and not actual important things. People who are materialistic like that are set for a downfall as it is.
Jack the twit tried to start a YouTube channel before. That lasted all of 1/2 videos cos he has the personality of a wet sock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Jacks vlogs would consist of walking the dogs, making Jamie breakfast, filming Jamie’s lazy videos, using big words that don’t belong in the context of the sentence, sitting on his skinny arse playing his PlayStation, rolling round the hairy carpet with the dogs, watching some teen drama movie with Jamie then bed..everyday forever..the end 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Jacks vlogs would consist of walking the dogs, making Jamie breakfast, filming Jamie’s lazy videos, using big words that don’t belong in the context of the sentence, sitting on his skinny arse playing his PlayStation, rolling round the hairy carpet with the dogs, watching some teen drama movie with Jamie then bed..everyday forever..the end 😂😂
Don't forget rotating the three t-shirts he appears to wear on repeat....driving a masserati, but wearing an in and out t-shirt from Vegas three years ago 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are the same nails she had from the last time at NAF...she posted a video just before xmas
Another thing she never labels as gifted which boiled my piss. I used to go to naf to get my nails done religiously (before they moved building and were in a tiny wee rented room of another building). The girl who done my nails always done hers too if Tammy the boss wasn’t available. She gets £50/60 worth of free nails. Free cuticle oils. Repairs. You name it. And not even a tip to the gal doing them!! Naf are well known for all their nail art being hand painted and original as well - bloody shame. 2.5 hour appt and not even a river to say thanks. Tight AF!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I assume the new NAF! stuff she’s talking about on her stories is *gifted but obviously undisclosed :rolleyes: :cautious: I’m so tempted to actually comment and inform her she’s breaking the ASA rules for advertising. Although I’m sure she already knows that she is. More needs to be done to stop these people blatantly not following them on their posts and their stories.

Reactions: 9
I assume the new NAF! stuff she’s talking about on her stories is *gifted but obviously undisclosed :rolleyes: :cautious: I’m so tempted to actually comment and inform her she’s breaking the ASA rules for advertising. Although I’m sure she already knows that she is. More needs to be done to stop these people blatantly not following them on their posts and their stories.

I went after her once for not declaring, literally reacted to an insts story's saying she hadn't put Ad and she went massively on the defense in her reply about it all. I then went of on ana tangent about her inconsistent pr of launching a lashes brand, but then promoting mascara with the tagline "never fake it,". Again, very defense reply backed up with "I just want to stand up for myself,"

Not sure why ASA are not all over her

Reactions: 5
Absolutely it will be gifted. She’s never ever ever paid for her nails or anything.
My previous post was meant to say ‘tip a fiver’ clearly not a river 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely it will be gifted. She’s never ever ever paid for her nails or anything.
My previous post was meant to say ‘tip a fiver’ clearly not a river 😂😂😂
It always makes me laugh that these people get so much gifted when they clearly have the money to pay. Imagine getting your £50 set of nails for free 😂

Reactions: 13
It always makes me laugh that these people get so much gifted when they clearly have the money to pay. Imagine getting your £50 set of nails for free 😂
I know!! with half a million in the bank too. 🥴

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.