Jamie Genevieve #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched last nights video. Apparently they’ve bought an old style house. She said it wasn’t as old as their current place which was built in 1800s, so I’m guessing it is a sandstone style.

Apparently has a beautiful bath in the en-suite, room for jack to have his own room & plenty of space for it to be their forever home. She has made a private Pinterest board for it called “Jamie’s Castle”.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There was one in the north west of Glasgow with an amazing en-suite. Big bath in the centre of the room but it was closer to the £1m mark! Sold in January 2020...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They’re all lovely, I personally really like the first one! Not as big but really nicely done.

Reactions: 4
I doubt they would spot for one over £1million, especially if the IG world is about to capsize. The Kirkie one is a possibility though for sure.

Reactions: 7

This is still on the Savills website but has been taken off right move. It’s an absolute beauty 😍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

This is still on the Savills website but has been taken off right move. It’s an absolute beauty 😍
Hate pretty much all the internal decor 😂 but the actual building- wow! Gorgeous.

I think their price range won’t be as high as that though.

Hate pretty much all the internal decor 😂 but the actual building- wow! Gorgeous.

I think their price range won’t be as high as that though.
Oh me to. Was it dressed by a middle aged single man that wears too much aftershave?

• Heart
  • Haha
Haha it’s very “shiny glam”, but oh the potential 😍

She did say the first thing they saw was a sketch of an German shepherd inside the house which they took to be a sign... so if you see any dug illustrations in any listings that could be it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wondered if it was Stirling they were going to. Still an easy drive into Glasgow. This also went under offer

https://search.savills.com/property-detail/gbglrsgls200209
Ooh this is close to me, still very rural but the houses including this one aren’t totally isolated if that makes sense, the houses are close together near the road and this is right next to a very busy cafe. Would be mad to see her about 😂 not much here apart from fields for miles but possibly what they’re after.

Reactions: 2
Watched last nights video. Apparently they’ve bought an old style house. She said it wasn’t as old as their current place which was built in 1800s, so I’m guessing it is a sandstone style.

Apparently has a beautiful bath in the en-suite, room for jack to have his own room & plenty of space for it to be their forever home. She has made a private Pinterest board for it called “Jamie’s Castle”.
I'm pretty sure she said Casa and not Castle!

Also I really can't see her moving anywhere as far away from Glasgow city centre as Lenzie and Kilbarchan. I think she'll still go East Renfrewshire. Her parents lived round the corner from her current house, and we know her parents do everything for Jamie and Jack, so I doubt they'll go much further away from them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm pretty sure she said Casa and not Castle!

Also I really can't see her moving anywhere as far away from Glasgow city centre as Lenzie and Kilbarchan. I think she'll still go East Renfrewshire. Her parents lived round the corner from her current house, and we know her parents do everything for Jamie and Jack, so I doubt they'll go much further away from them!
Perhaps! Although I will say that Lenzie is only around 7 minutes away from city centre on the M80 so closer than their current place.

Where are Jacks family from?

Reactions: 4
Perhaps! Although I will say that Lenzie is only around 7 minutes away from city centre on the M80 so closer than their current place.

Where are Jacks family from?
Rutherglen/Cambuslang area I thought but could be wrong

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.