James Smith PT #9 The blue tick bellend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never knew he was so busy on twitter.
I only followed him on Instagram for a short while.
Jeez he has opinions doesn't he?
I despised him from Instagram, basically hate him thanks to Twitter. Such a self important narcissist. And an absolute imbecile.

As soon as I saw this, I just thought it was another marketing ploy. He probably text himself.
100% a marketing thing

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I despised him from Instagram, basically hate him thanks to Twitter. Such a self important narcissist. And an absolute imbecile.

100% a marketing thing
I took a look at his Twitter, absolute dope, but he doesn’t get many likes which I’m glad about.

Reactions: 4
So let me get this straight hes posted that his book is going to be £4.99 this weekend and that txt is someone on his team telling him he’s being a dick? Well if it was a true txt then why mention the £4.99? Totally made up and like someone’s said he’s txt himself that’s why you can’t see who’s txt him. Hrs so bleeping desperate 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Someone bring me up to speed, he dropped off my radar long ago, but came across him earlier so is he still with boring Tay? Did he get a dog? What's with the glasses and weird hair? Growing it long to fluff it more? No more fresh fades?

Reactions: 1
Someone bring me up to speed, he dropped off my radar long ago, but came across him earlier so is he still with boring Tay? Did he get a dog? What's with the glasses and weird hair? Growing it long to fluff it more? No more fresh fades?
He got a dog. Still with boring Tay (she’s put her socials on private, if she ever reads this it’s possibly because so many people were mentioning how dumb, boring and embarrassing her stories were). That’s all I know

Reactions: 5
Oh god she's a female him. She's literally making a her version of jamesmithacademy.

At least now she's on par with his boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His girlfriend seems very sweet though, I follow her.
I know she probably doesn’t set the world alight in many ways but she seems nice and family oriented.

Reactions: 7
Seen a tiktok video of a bodybuilder slaughtering a look at me video he'd made.
The comments underneath were none to complimentary as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
His girlfriend seems very sweet though, I follow her.
I know she probably doesn’t set the world alight in many ways but she seems nice and family oriented.
Sweet AKA dumb as dogshit? All those coffee/dancing tik toks were 😫. I don’t think she’s any more family oriented than your average chick, personally, Anyway social media impressions aside I know someone that ran into her at an event and said she was arrogant and definately not sweet!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.