James Smith PT #9 The blue tick bellend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I had to unfollow Ben and Sohee, they’re both so annoying. I’m going to watch his stories now though.

Reactions: 8
Don’t know what he does. Ya used to really like both of them but they have gone preachy now too. The way he is with her too is too sickly sweet

Reactions: 3
Bens turned so feminine aswell. His face looks very girly I can’t put my finger on it. As for his book it just looks like pages and pages of writing..who’s going to read it without falling asleep

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's all very mysterious. He alludes to being a fitness trainer, but he simply cannot fund this lifestyle from that alone. I often thought he must have family money behind him. The self-funding of his book alone must have cost a lot.
I don’t think he’s ever said outright but I think he writes for fitness publications or something along those lines

Reactions: 1
I agree can't put my finger on it but Ben kind of creeps me out. Used to like him but the lack of emotion when he speaks and in his features...he is very robotic. You can tell he spends hours and hours making his jokes up and then has his deadpan delivery which misses the mark as its buried in so much chat. No wonder he needed to get others to reduce his book word count so much.
Also wouldn't it have been logical to do an ebook (which he constantly tells us he has also do to reach as many people as possible/make as much money as possible lol), see how it goes then do a real book. I feel he thought he needed a book to stand next to others on Instagram...so funded it himself

Did James ever keep his promise and take 15 if his mates to Vegas cos he hit 1m followers in Insta?

Also strange how in Feb '22 he had 900k followers then bang when he was about to appear in TV he had 1m followers in May '22 growth if 100k in less than 2 months. Yet 8 months later (Inc Jan which is super busy for PTs) he's only on 1.1m

Reactions: 7
Did James ever keep his promise and take 15 if his mates to Vegas cos he hit 1m followers in Insta?

Also strange how in Feb '22 he had 900k followers then bang when he was about to appear in TV he had 1m followers in May '22 growth if 100k in less than 2 months. Yet 8 months later (Inc Jan which is super busy for PTs) he's only on 1.1m
there are 15 people he could take?

Apologies I'm day 21 of my cycle and vicious

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I guess he was waiting until he got his PR for Australia 😂 and it just proves he talks utter crap

Reactions: 20
How many ppl have, including me, called this!!! He’s such a scammer how do ppl believe anything he says 😂😂
He is such a piece of poop 💩. You know some of his followers blindly listen to him and prob put off buying a house cause James Smith said it was a waste.

Reactions: 9
I’ve not watched his stories for ages but has he not mentioned this on his own stories at all?!

Wonder if his gf could be pregnant if he’s suddenly done a 180 on buying a house!

Reactions: 4
He was always going to buy a house & settle down. He was only pretending he wasn’t & that he didn’t care about that stuff to justify his pathetic Aussie wannabe existence. He hasn’t mentioned it himself the haggard old looking bastard 😂

Reactions: 16
He was always going to buy a house & settle down. He was only pretending he wasn’t & that he didn’t care about that stuff to justify his pathetic Aussie wannabe existence. He hasn’t mentioned it himself the haggard old looking bastard 😂
Desperately trying to keep relevant with the 20 somethings

Wondering if he bought on the Gold Coast, he’s spoken about that before, but it seemed to be a very long term goal. Be hard for the gf to commute down to Sydney/Wollongong for training etc though.

Reactions: 1
Wondering if he bought on the Gold Coast, he’s spoken about that before, but it seemed to be a very long term goal. Be hard for the gf to commute down to Sydney/Wollongong for training etc though.
I have a feeling I saw him post a story which a coast line that looked more like south coast and not GC with some comment about big changes in 2023. He must be ultra pussy whipped if he’s leaving Bondi and investing in property in an area he wasn’t interested in a year ago

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.