James Smith PT #9 The blue tick bellend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was horrendous and my opinion of anyone who participated in any of that bollocks was low, to say the least.
Yes, it was a private FB group, but it had THOUSANDS of people in. If people thought there wasn't a rapist, child sex offender, blackmailer of just a person of crappy morals amongst that amount of people, then they were thick as mince.

Pippa was a vile woman.
She instigated and then led Towel Tuesdays or whatever the duck it was called, strongly encouraged women to get fully naked on there under the guise of 'empowerment' (including Amber someone-or-other who was a serving Police Officer and posed nude and also in her uniform showing the force she worked in, completely against her force policy) and thought she was Queen Bee because she spoke to JS.
On meet-ups, she shovelled alcohol down womens throats and encouraged disgustingly over-sexual behaviour towards men in the group, encouraging some very 'quirky' women like Blonde Claire and Ruth, amongst others who I suspect had a few more mental health problems than they let on, putting them in some scary scenarios at times.

It made me laugh so much when literally every day she'd post about how her husband was her best friend and how much they loved each other.
Then literally the following week, she did one of those "if it's not a duck yeah, it's a duck no" posts and said although he was her best friend, she had left him. She then also quit her good job, moved in with her dad, set up a self-help business and did daily videos pouting, flirting, blinking way too much and tossing her hair at the screen and the 15 people watching, trying so hard to pursuade them that she was so much happier with her new life whilst looking like reality had set in and she was slowly realising she'd fucked up massively.

I've said before, the way she cultivated, manipulated and overly sexualised the (gullible and desperate for attention) females in that group, and encouraged the men to behaviour incredibly inappropriately, was akin to Ghislaine Maxwell on a smaller scale.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It was horrendous and my opinion of anyone who participated in any of that bollocks was low, to say the least.
Yes, it was a private FB group, but it had THOUSANDS of people in. If people thought there wasn't a rapist, child sex offender, blackmailer of just a person of crappy morals amongst that amount of people, then they were thick as mince.

Pippa was a vile woman.
She instigated and then led Towel Tuesdays or whatever the duck it was called, strongly encouraged women to get fully naked on there under the guise of 'empowerment' (including Amber someone-or-other who was a serving Police Officer and posed nude and also in her uniform showing the force she worked in, completely against her force policy) and thought she was Queen Bee because she spoke to JS.
On meet-ups, she shovelled alcohol down womens throats and encouraged disgustingly over-sexual behaviour towards men in the group, encouraging some very 'quirky' women like Blonde Claire and Ruth, amongst others who I suspect had a few more mental health problems than they let on, putting them in some scary scenarios at times.

It made me laugh so much when literally every day she'd post about how her husband was her best friend and how much they loved each other.
Then literally the following week, she did one of those "if it's not a duck yeah, it's a duck no" posts and said although he was her best friend, she had left him. She then also quit her good job, moved in with her dad, set up a self-help business and did daily videos pouting, flirting, blinking way too much and tossing her hair at the screen and the 15 people watching, trying so hard to pursuade them that she was so much happier with her new life whilst looking like reality had set in and she was slowly realising she'd fucked up massively.

I've said before, the way she cultivated, manipulated and overly sexualised the (gullible and desperate for attention) females in that group, and encouraged the men to behaviour incredibly inappropriately, was akin to Ghislaine Maxwell on a smaller scale.
I remember all of those people except Claire. That poor Ruthie lady was manic. Cooking with Coops was another hilarious one. Phat Twenty was Lee the bigger bloke who then thought he was JS bestie and too hot to trot. The amount of gaslighting and ego stroking in that group was fascinatingly horrible. Then there were just normal people who wanted a bit of guidance and help who were were mostly ignored because they weren't in that circlejerk clique. You're right, is was totally a Ghislaine Maxwell type thing.

Reactions: 7
I seem to remember he was SO desperate to get any of that JSA cliques attention. So yes!
His poor wife. She thought he was going On a diet, and he ended up in a cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Heā€™s such a knob. Trying to backtrack are we. Seems itā€™s getting serious with puss. Do we think heā€™s ever pissed in her bed like he did the others?
So did he "save a little" to be able to buy the house outright? Or does he still have a "30 year loan" but now has it ending in his 60s instead of in his 50s as he started "late"?

He can try backtrack all he likes but he is just like most influencers 'do as I say not as I do'

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Heā€™s such a knob. Trying to backtrack are we. Seems itā€™s getting serious with puss. Do we think heā€™s ever pissed in her bed like he did the others?
The ego of it. Like his way is absolutely the right way. He is a dick.

So did he "save a little" to be able to buy the house outright? Or does he still have a "30 year loan" but now has it ending in his 60s instead of in his 50s as he started "late"?

He can try backtrack all he likes but he is just like most influencers 'do as I say not as I do'
Exactly. Maybe heā€™s saved to buy out right. Doubt it tho. But yea letā€™s extend the mortgage later into life so I have to work even longer.

Reactions: 7
I'm guessing the knob head never followed his urges to go off to Ukraine and "get stuck in" against the Russians?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whatā€™s going on between himself and dr Mike 2nd on Twitter? They were friends and it seems as heā€™s wanting people to troll him now because heā€™s suddenly gone anti vax

Reactions: 3
Whatā€™s going on between himself and dr Mike 2nd on Twitter? They were friends and it seems as heā€™s wanting people to troll him now because heā€™s suddenly gone anti vax
I thought that. He's baiting anti vaxxers to troll Dr Mike 2nd and Dr Mike has even posted himself on his Insta to say how bad the trolling is and the effects it has on him. Pure dick move by James.

Reactions: 4
I thought that. He's baiting anti vaxxers to troll Dr Mike 2nd and Dr Mike has even posted himself on his Insta to say how bad the trolling is and the effects it has on him. Pure dick move by James.
Well we know heā€™s just a bully look at how many women he tries to ā€˜shameā€™. Itā€™s just surprised me that itā€™s a guy this time

Reactions: 9
They are friends, but I think itā€™s one of those instances where you have a mate who does things to antagonise you for ā€˜banterā€™ and eventually you come to realise that your friend is actually a prick.

Reactions: 8
The more James opens his mouth the more I realise how ignorant he is. He tries so hard with his random ā€˜word of the dayā€™ to sound intelligent. If you have to explain what the word means donā€™t use it, itā€™s so obnoxious.

He backtracks on everything and is such a hypocrite. Iā€™m glad he has little engagement on his tweets and I really hope we are coming to an end of guys like him and their ā€˜rules for thee, not for meā€™, schtick! He doesnā€™t care about anyone else but himself.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.