James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it’s been mentioned on the last thread because I haven’t caught up yet but jayde hasn’t posted with his wife in a while from what I’ve seen, did he go on holiday alone?

Reactions: 1
Not sure if it’s been mentioned on the last thread because I haven’t caught up yet but jayde hasn’t posted with his wife in a while from what I’ve seen, did he go on holiday alone?
There’s a picture of them both in Crete that she posted on her profile on the 11th Septemver

Latest pseudo-intelligent post could simply have been if you practise something consistently, and well, then your performance at that task is more likely to be consistent.

One of the important factors is to actually understand the reason for any variance in performance and factor in things out of your control.

Latest pseudo-intelligent post could simply have been if you practise something consistently, and well, then your performance at that task is more likely to be consistent.

One of the important factors is to actually understand the reason for any variance in performance and factor in things out of your control.
if I have to hear the phrase about horses and zebras one more time I will scream

• Haha
Reactions: 5
James posted such a clickbaity Instagram this weekend about how no one cares about the workouts you post.... Coming from a guy who just wants you to pay for his app that does exactly that. He has no original content that's useful right now so he's just posting stuff to annoy people for the sake of it. Kind of sad

Reactions: 8
Doing a live in fb...what the hell is that comb over??? If someone with hair like that dm'd him he would crucify them.

Reactions: 1
Ron doesn't follow James Smith
Ron doesn't follow Diren Kartal

He did, however, nearly have a foursome with them and an unidentified blonde at a downtown Sydney "Ladies Of The Night" establishment.

They took their shirts off. Ron reciprocated
They flexed. Ron gently patted his paunch
They looked uncomfortable and Ron ejaculated on both their feet

You can calorie deficit. You can NEAT up. You can add a duck into calorie deficits.

But only a real man can handle another man spunking on their feet in under 10 seconds and not fighting back tears of embarrassment.

True story.

PS - The foursome didn't happen, thanks for asking.
Last Ron saw, the pair sheepishly scooped up their tracksuit bottoms and sports vests and ended the night performing Daniel LaRusso crane kicks on each other at the local bus stop - while Ron gave the blonde a session of what can only be described as "expert lovemaking"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.