Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
when was this? I can’t see anything, aren’t lives usually saved ?
I had a look and he saved to live to his IGTV. The bit with Felicity was right at the end and really short, just want to let everyone know that I did NOT watch the whole thing lol it showed me at the bottom who he was live with as I was skipping.
I only watched the Felicity part and it really isn't worth watching, I don't think she was on it for more than 2 mins. He also went live with Ben & James but she seemed to be watching him while she was on her way home...she can't miss any opportunities to see him haha

He's as much about binge, restricting, yoyo dieting as any of the people/organisations he criticises.

Do any of this bunch actually get proven results from their programs? I don't necessarily think before and after photos tell the whole story, but they give an indication.
I think he used DMT, nothing wrong with that in a controlled environment.

James is simply calories in vs calories out. There is nothing fancy.... So the results will always be standard. It’s the ones who go above and beyond where you see amazing results. I’d say James is more “Body changing” than “body transformation’

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Oh I think I missed this!
Can't see a tread for Diren, so I thought I would ask here.
Did diren post a video on his timeline grid yesterday evening, around 8pm, that was controversial??
He added something, then there was a load of followers dropped off, video was then removed shortly after 9pm.
Just curious. ;)

It’s odd because her and Lucy follow each other on insta, James and Diren both follow her but she doesn’t follow either of them back
Was thinking the exact same thing ,past week, he has been chilling with men(boys):sneaky:. No Sign of her, she has been jizzing it up, very forced fun @ pool parties ect, I have snooped her! Lots of scantly clad boys on her stories, bit revengey? If you follow her....I think she is gone. Imagine, youd be one of the lads if you were with him. Pizza floats in paddling pool so cool like, Not

Lmarcon

VIP Member
The fair points podcast really baffles me - its just lads 'banter' and chat? I just feel by doing such a juvenile podcast its alienating a lot of his target market? Though perhaps I'm in the minority! Its just awful to listen to, totally unrelatable...I cant see how anyone female can listen to it, young or not.
I do feel hes changed a lot since I started following him, or maybe I changed?! :ROFLMAO:
That’s exactly how I feel

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Is the snippet from the audiobook he has posted on his Instagram not basically what James Clear discusses in atomic habits?

Not sure if I’m allowed to say directly, but she worked at MNU and her experience working there sounded horrendous. The person in charge there has a long history of problematic behaviours in his Instagram profile (filming his kids in the bath/on the toilet, posting pictures of himself lying next to male friends and writing #notgay, referring to pretty much any woman who tries to argue a point with him as #femgate, etc). Since Charlotte starting posting about her situation he has been putting cryptic (although actually totally thinly veiled digs) memes etc on his stories, including one that was super aggressive and threatening where he alluded to being able to release something from WhatsApp that could be used against her. The whole circle jerk of arrogant men in that group have gone from being annoying to downright dangerous in their goading and aggression via social media.
As far as I know she worked for him for over a year and basically had a complete meltdown after something that happened after a tour date in 2019

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
Paul Olimas story - he’s so irritating but also looks like diren was dancing with that girl and saw the camera moving so moved to dancing on his own

the girl walks off at the end of the clip

I know so sad and eagle eyed 😂
Ooo which story? I missed that...

dabaebaegoss

Exactly this! If the alleged claim is proven to be true via the correct legal channels (innocent until proven guilty and all that!) then nothing will change. We all saw how they continued to support the other well known insta person when it came out about his abusive behaviour in his past relationship.

I'm a bit behind behind who is the other insta person? Thanks

Ralphy3

He released it early because of uk lockdown and only and said he could only do it early as Audio book - but actually suits him well as he will make more money from the royalties of the audio than the actual book!! (It was discussed on another podcast!) he’s doing it for him not us lol

Bugger.lugs

Chatty Member
Whaaaattt he’s headed to Dubai? How? I thought we literally weren’t allowed to travel unless visiting sick family etc? People got turned away and fined at the french border today for not having essential travel reasons and I’ve not seen any planes fly over for a couple of weeks?!
Some sort of business stuff. He's not said much.

I don’t follow him anymore but a friend of mine actually shared that stupid escalator crap thinking it was brilliant 😳