Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
Oooo Ben Carpenter shared Dr Wolrich’s post on his story and not James’s. Interestinggggg...looks like even James’s circle are getting sick of him

Reactions: 9

HeidiHole

Chatty Member
Has he split from his most recent girlfirned?

I had to unfollow him, I used to think he was God's Cock, but now I just see him as a stupid 'InFLuEnCEr' and is just a basic pratt.

• Haha

Froggies

Chatty Member
I’ve popped his unfinished book in the cupboard. I like to finish one book before moving on but I’ve been unable to pick the book back up due to the sheer levels of cringe I feel now. So it’s out of sight and I’m going to start a new book tonight. Cannot wait. I feel like a new person not having his smug grin staring at me 🤣

• Haha

vonburg

This.
I can’t understand how a man of his age can sleep for fourteen hours AND nap then moan about lazy cunts?

So people who stand on escalators are all "lazy cunts", but presumably people who stand on skateboards rather than walk aren't. Nor those who have afternoon naps. Nor those who spend most of the day on their Playstation.

• Haha

Lucyloulucy

Chatty Member
Oh this is cringey!!!! He may be newly single but there’s no need to plaster what’s so obviously a two day stand all over his stories...it actually makes me think Mackenna has hurt him in some way and he’s only trying to make a point.

Steeevo

I get Peter Pan and Wendy vibes tbh.
I always got the impression that she was one of the few people he sees as an equal. With his "banter" there always seems a bit of a one sided nature that he's, maybe unconsciously, putting his mates down in a way that he wouldn't accept if it was reversed.

He seems to want to have the upper hand in his relationships, at least from an outsiders view. Hence the paying for things whether asked for or not. Any girlfriend has to fit in with him and his life, but not clear whether he reciprocates.

Perhaps that's where some of his problems stem from. His opinion is always the most important. I wonder if that's why he surrounds himself with those who view him as an expert or more intelligent. It doesn't make for healthy long term relationships.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

HHH_7

Hmm some of the chapters in his new book, Communication: How to talk to yourself and others... yes James, like your answer and understanding about that poor woman after losing her child. Fuck off.
Meditation as well? Calm down Joe Wicks

• Haha

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Totally agree with everything you’ve said, as a single girl on apps I NEVER do same day meet ups! I like to try and weed out the duds/serial killers/no chat over convo first...also most girls have multiple matches...I wouldn’t waste my time meeting them all. I thought it was particularly creepy the way he behaved around that. In my opinion she was trying not to waste either of their times.
yep exactly! Listening to him simper and sniff James balls was vomit inducing!! And he always ALWAYS brought the conversation back to mental health and none of them acknowledged the way they treated the person who wrote in about the baby who died. Sickening.

Slummymummy

James did not not get papped on the beach. The original photo he put up yesterday still had the caption and it said something like 3 men wrestling on the beach so they didnt have a clue who he was 😂
This morning he has conveniently cropped that out 😂😂

Found it on his fb stories 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Fi scot

They think they are so special, more fool whoever paid them to go there! I’m guessing by the bed set up it’s Paul’s gig and Direns tagging along?
They just seemed off their faces in the story I watched earlier.

As for James, that’s so true, he is always blowing out or restricting and he can’t even see what a cliche he is.

HHH_7

I’ve just don’t some super defective work 😂

looks like she’s married now to someone else and has a baby?

also the pics of them,she looks so sweet. Diren going on as though he was trapped and managed to escape 🙄 Looks like her family accepted and welcomed him in (lots of family outing pics) and he’s bailed and then publicly talks about how shit his life used to be. Were they together for 7 years ?
I started following James around the time that Diren broke up with his gf. James was spouting the whole free spirit Peter Pan BS and I could put money on it that he had a part to play in them splitting

Eve123

Lol at him denying his hair is thinning😂 Cmon James don’t lie, why else would you have that awful combover if you’re not receding!?

Bugger.lugs

Chatty Member
The minute I heard him slagging off Joe wicks made me realise its a 'fuck everyone else's my slimming club is the best' mantra.

Seeing him shame people for doing plans that aren't his. 🤬🤬

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
Bet that’s why James sacked off makenna. His boy is back for some shagging about.
100%. Diren stinks of being desperate for girls to believe he’s single - There’s no way he’s not slept with someone on his and James’s trips. Hopefully someone will one day join this site who’s got some tea on this 🤣

Galz

Chatty Member
Just got a bit of his live where he was discussing the break up - he said if something isn’t currently making you happy then end it regardless of how much effort etc you have already put in..
Such a basic attitude so what people having martial issues should just throw in the towel cos it's not making you happy all the time. You should leave a job because some days u are not fully happy. Like come on if we all just quit relationships or jobs because it wasn't making us happy wherw would the world be

Kiki999

James posted such a clickbaity Instagram this weekend about how no one cares about the workouts you post.... Coming from a guy who just wants you to pay for his app that does exactly that. He has no original content that's useful right now so he's just posting stuff to annoy people for the sake of it. Kind of sad

MamaD

VIP Member
I couldn’t think of anything worse than buying a house at 18. I’ve been travelling and it changes you for life. Yea he might be mortgage free at 38 but what good is that when you’ve missed the lads holidays and seeing the world with very little responsibilities
Yep travel is amazing for the mind and soul. My cousins and friends all ‘housed’ up at 18.......they are now all divorced, had to sell the house and have no one to party/holiday with and the rest of us did it when we were younger and had a more disposable income. However, I appreciate that some people want a house and responsibilities and aren’t interested in travelling.