Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Illegal76

Total sociopath. From her IG it looks like her sister is fighting cancer so I imagine she is pretty vulnerable. And he always just sends the text/ WhatsApp then Refuses to see them again to discuss anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Lucyloulucy

Chatty Member
I know this thread is about James but I have dipped into Diren’s past 2 podcasts (mainly because I fancy Jay Morton and also was dying to hear Sven talk normally) it’s so awkward... the convo doesn’t flow and its a bit cringe. I don’t actually mind Diren but he doesn’t come across as a particularly intelligent bloke!
I preferred Diren to James actually but I’ll NEVER get over that nasty video he sent to a frontline nurse . Wow did he show his true colours and they weren’t pretty.

• Wow

Galz

Chatty Member
Number 2 in the amazon chart is Barack Obama’s book. He has no chance of beating that
😂😂😂 I can hear James now "washed up politician how is he beating me in book sales what has he done for fitness or health bellend, he sold out for fame"

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I think DK lost a lot of fans after the abusive video he sent to the nurse who challenged him on breaking Covid restrictions during the first lockdown. I hark back to that regularly but I was really offended by it, think that was him showing his true colours.
Those who don’t have the intelligence to engage in a respectful discussion, typically resort to bully boy tactics like he did. I remember that. It was disgusting to listen to. The person he sent it to is still on this thread AFAIK.

• Heart

Fi scot

He’s just a stream of repetitive bullshit now!

I can’t believe how much I liked him, I’m sure I’ve even preordered his new book, I can’t find an email
to cancel it, 2020 really is the gift that keeps on giving! 😂

• Haha
Call me crazy here, but as a former longtime follower of Felicity... have we ever seen her working as a PT in a gym? I started following her back when she was in Ibiza still, and I’ve never seen her working in a gym. Her old blog is still knocking around on the internet and it isn’t mentioned on there either.

I mean, I think they’re all cardboard cut outs of each other, but at least James and Diren have proven face to face experience. I don’t understand why if Felicity has it, she hasn’t plastered it all over her website. Most peculiar...
Her profile also says ‘pre and post natal trainer’ ... I don’t think I’ve ever seen her do a post about exercise when pregnant or anything like that?!

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Yeah because I heard that everything he says on the podcasts are in the book and he’s repeated them same stories on so many episodes that I found myself skipping through
Yep and he thinks he has some insight to life when he hasn’t actually lived yet! Not for anything but a glorified gap year.

MamaD

VIP Member
I remember him saying at the time of his first book 'this will end relationships' - such an incredibly immature comment to make and clearly someone who knows very little about relationships.

Imagine thinking you have that power. Very cult like.
He’s got so many issues around relationships that stem from him being adopted. It’s like he doesn’t want anyone to he truly happy, not even himself!

You could be right I have never seen her working in a gym. Her following has not grown at all over time it has been 22k for a long time. I think it’s like the Diren / James thing. Diren has his 100k followers because of James 690k. And felicity has her few from the same, can’t see how she would be in consistent work as an online coach !? Or maybe she makes so much 1-2 times a year it keeps her going. The time I did Direns one (big regret! I’ve been conned by a few of them , I was so desperate to lose weight I fell for it) there was 176 of us in that months Group. It was £175 at the time. That was €30k and that was just August because it was just after I had my baby
Sad that they will con so many vulnerable people, that’s literally the business model and barely try to hide it... ...if you can’t warn people or they won’t listen, I guess they will get conned. These guys are spineless and shameless, but I guess their ‘crime’ is technical not a crime, and in their defence, they are not violent drug dealers (highly likely customers).

FR has a few ‘clients’=2. She’s just a goofy moron with a decent physique. She has no knowledge to help you or I, only what she has got for free, but now she wants to charge others for it. She/they barely contribute to the gym various spaces they use (3 I know of), yet the owners of those gyms struggle to pay their bills. The BJJ has lost at least two members that I am aware of, because they are sick of this cult crew and seeing irritating and cocky DK at nearly EVERY session... ...To add insult to injury, she/they has a major draining and negative effect of the room’s atmosphere, blanking people, walking around like she owns the place/places with her stupid camera set ups... ...this fitness cult will con big chunks of cash, but it’s not never ending. They have to con enough to buy houses/cars/security etc, the same things they preach against for us...
Their prices are so so bad, you could literally join a budget gym, hire a REAL PT to give you an online or in person kick up the backside and have money left for protein shakes etc...

Re Social distancing, I can categorically confirm DK/PO/FR have broken EVERY rule possible, contact/travel isolation/multiple mixing, they don’t give a flying fuck about it, classic psychopathic/narcissistic traits. Me me me, us us us... ...having a girlfriend you’re ‘ashamed’ of is also a major red flag. If she’s a massively irritating c*** then do the decent thing and leave her be...

Also FR started BJJ (For free of course...). Again, they are plotting their next image projection=martial arts experts..!? Think she’s going to have to pay 2021... ...everyone has bills to pay...

Last edited:
  • Wow

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
God he’s a prick-I hate that fake smile he does in videos where he’s being a cunt-he’s just saying things for the sake of it now,it’s so boring.

girly1025

New here so my thoughts are pretty general...

I definitely think he has baggage due to being adopted. I think he thinks he's far more attractive than he is - he just looks hellllla sun damaged to me and kind of physically thick -- like he def has fat hiding under those muscles.

Can't tell if Ferris is a dick based off the podcast but Sonny seems like an alright person to me.

TheRoyalHousekeeper

Felicity really thinks she’s hilarious with her tik toks doesn’t she and don’t get me started on that strained face she pulls while she attempts to dance

• Haha

Tigger20

Chatty Member
James Smith is back at it with fatphobic comments, by using Nicole Arbour as his guiding light. And low and behold, he uses it to increase his engagement. Shock horror. He knows his numbers are waning so he goes back to being CoNTRavERSial

Lucyloulucy

Chatty Member
That was me he gave abuse too. Think it was on the first thread

managed to find my old post. Just a reminder what the real wannabe gangster Diren is!
Well I’m a nurse too and still holding a grudge on your behalf 😂😂😂 It was a ridiculous thing to send, and if he ever made it properly big, as in daytime TV big, I’m sure it would haunt his “career”. Realistically though his job is being pals with James, who appears to be in a bit of a sinking ship right now.

@HHH_7 video above is what I was referring to.

Last edited:

Lucyloulucy

Chatty Member
I honestly cannot help it lol I listened to almost all the podcasts and he does nothing but boost James ego. He also got really angry about a girl who didn’t wanna meet up off Bumble (as in same day meet) she said they needed to chat first. He got so so annoyed saying she was a waste of time etc. constantly going on about James being his inspiration and best mate and blahlalalalala and it’s boring. He’s boring. He’s in love with his reflection - $$$ spent on his hair. HAIR ffs. there is a reason he’s single

Annnnd scene
Totally agree with everything you’ve said, as a single girl on apps I NEVER do same day meet ups! I like to try and weed out the duds/serial killers/no chat over convo first...also most girls have multiple matches...I wouldn’t waste my time meeting them all. I thought it was particularly creepy the way he behaved around that. In my opinion she was trying not to waste either of their times.

• Heart

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Diren was giving it the big self righteous when he was quizzed about if he had to isolate coming back from the UAE.
Not saying that Paul got it from his trip to Dubai, but just because you can travel does nt mean you should.

I really hope Paul's mates, and those who watch him take notice of it, ffs its not like they have n't been warned enough over the last 9 months !!!
Hospital staff are at their limits, burnt out - they should not of had to deal with this f#cking idiot too.