Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosyWelshCow

Can’t believe James email today... something about a ‘psychedelic experience’, I’m reading this right? He means acid trip?

He follows it up with I’m giving up booze for January, and you need to, too.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

brandambassador

VIP Member
I'm no big fan of Joe Wicks but it's pathetic how much that lot like to slag him off. The only need for it is for attention but is how calling out someone like Joe Wicks beneficial for you in the long run? It's not - such a small time look. James Smith is a minnow compared to Wicks, let alone the links of Diren and Felicity.

The more I see of Felicity, the more I think she has genuine special needs. She really does my head in but I'm sure she has some sort of learning abnormality. She is honestly like a little girl. It's so weird.
She can’t see the lack of respect diren has for her.... he’s gone to Oz now tomorrow and you think he won’t have the odd ride when over there? And his best pal will make sure not to give too much information away. If there was no covid Fliss would be following him over on a flight like she has done numerous times before. She’s chasing him and he’s not even playing the game

Reactions: 10

MamaD

VIP Member
He definitely seems to have some commitment issues. His whole lifestyle is based on being able to run away from things without any notice. The only consistency is wanting an audience to play to.

Don't commit or tie yourself down as tomorrow you might wake up and unilaterally decide to bail out if things don't go 100% your way. If you're like that, then the chances are you're going to doomed to repeat a cycle of that.

Don't commit to job, you won't progress and you'll get frustrated, then leave to start from the bottom again. Don't commit to a relationship after the initial honeymoon period and end up leaving or being dumped as you don't value your partner.

Or maybe stick at some of these and reap the benefits later in life. I've got mates who I worked with 20 years ago who are still bouncing around entry level jobs struggling to support families. I worked hard and got opportunities that have meant I'm financially secure. Similarly in my relationships, I've been with Mrs Steeevo for a few months short of 20 years. Not all plain sailing, but we're happy together and I wouldn't change it for the world.
His commitment issues stem from his biological parents putting his up for adoption. I know the parents that raised him are his mum and dad but it’s obviously caused some issues. He should address them now with therapy. He’ll he the oldest swinger in town, trying to be relevant on insta and spouting any old crap that gives him short term attention.

Reactions: 9

Fi scot

He’s just another charlatan.
Thinks he’s some kind of visionary, can’t even see his own receding hairline l, never mind recognise that it’s repetitive bullshit he continually churns out!

Ben and Sohee though, if nothing else I am glad following James led me to them. 😊

• Haha
£12.99!!! Is he for real??? The absolute audacity of it. Imagine paying that money to look at his mug every month, for a whole year. I’m actually cringing for him.
Also, according to the site:

PLEASE NOTE: Front cover and images may differ to the image shown.

That makes it seem like it hasn't even been designed yet. Does it even exist?

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
I saw the other day one of his house mates was taking the piss saying he does nothing all day. If you watch his stories they are right.
He used to at least pretend he worked a lot.

I do wonder what he will do once this current lot out grow him. Will his housemates just get younger and younger.
And to be fair the housemates/ friends seem to work ... Cameron is a full time carpenter, ferris works a sales job and Ben works as a PT in a gym. Lucy lord even has a full time job over there. I imagine most of them as doing 9-5s etc & he is in bed when they get up.. you can’t be happy just because you have enough money meaning you don’t need to do a 9-5!!He couldn’t possibly he fulfilled, he is a boy child. His best part of the day yesterday was buying cereal!

Hope77

The fair points podcast really baffles me - its just lads 'banter' and chat? I just feel by doing such a juvenile podcast its alienating a lot of his target market? Though perhaps I'm in the minority! Its just awful to listen to, totally unrelatable...I cant see how anyone female can listen to it, young or not.
I do feel hes changed a lot since I started following him, or maybe I changed?! :ROFLMAO:

Opinionated

VIP Member
Yeah looks like the story from the car has disappeared from her stories.
Oh wait.................
"http://waragainstagrammers.com/multi_03.php?username=charlotte.f.nutrition&date_taken=2020-11-23"
Wow I didn’t know he was that bad!! I’ve always thought he was a creep and god knows how he gets away with what he says.

So James isn’t happy with someone ACCURATELY reviewing his book so he gets his cult members to leave him better reviews?? How dishonest is that? Take it on the chin James that you are getting more irrelevant and stop being butt hurt 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Louiselb

James’ holiday hook up girl is such a bogan..
tagging him as a c*nt.. and “get the f*k out of my house..” wow. He’s definitely got a type. Blonde and unkept. I feel like it’s to rub it in Makennas face. He did the same thing this time last year. Flew to Brisbane to stay with a random blonde chick for a few days and her dog. Posted it in his stories ... came back and wrote an email about it. No doubt there will be an email about this one too.

Steeevo

Can’t believe James email today... something about a ‘psychedelic experience’, I’m reading this right? He means acid trip?

He follows it up with I’m giving up booze for January, and you need to, too.
He's as much about binge, restricting, yoyo dieting as any of the people/organisations he criticises.

Do any of this bunch actually get proven results from their programs? I don't necessarily think before and after photos tell the whole story, but they give an indication.

Luckymum

Chatty Member
Oh god he will be rounding up the troops to boost up the ratings. All the people fauning over him in the comments on that video will be only too happy to go and leave brilliant reviews.
Like if you are going to write a book and put it out there would you not just accept it wont be everyones cup of tea and not give a shit?

Bbbb67

Oh yeah...hilarious opening line Diren 🙄
I unfollowed him after he did something similar. He was sending out a free gym workout so I sign up, of course that was just a way to get my email so no I was in his daily spam list. A few days later he sent the same email 3 times then sent an email with subject line something like I fucked up, forgive me. Total click bait but I opened it and he said something along the lines of sorry for sending the same email 3 times, it was an accident but I just am so passionate about what I do i had to get your attention somehow. So... was it an accident? Or you did it on purpose to get our attention? It cant be both. So I just unsubscribed from emails and unfollowed him on insta

There is a review on Tripadvisor of the WikiWoo in Ibiza called Style Over Substance Wikipoo which complains about groups of men partying at night in the hotel corridors and security wouldnt deal with it and that people who were not paying customers in the hotel staying there but visiting during the day were treated better than guests because of their number of insta followers. It is an interesting read.
Is it a concidence that one of the stories from the lads when they were there in the summer was them partying in Wikiwoo and Sven out in the hallway sliding along the corridors? Makes me wonder after last nights events does that review concide with their summer visit to Ibiza.
Very interesting!

I imagine that if you were in a bar or restaurant and these guys were at the next table, you would immediately want to leave.

Everything done for the gram.

Best way to hit these guys where it hurts is to unfollow them. They literally base their self worth on Insta followers. James (although not associated with last night, nor Ibiza in this case) constantly says 'when I had only 500 followers'. As though that's any indicator of success.

I know only follow the people I actually like and respect as it's much better for my mental health. With the caveat that this is social media and we don't truly know them.

For me, at the moment, that's:

Lucy Mountain
Ben Carpenter
Sohee Lee

dabaebaegoss

Bitter Little prick. Had to laugh at his competition, sore loser. Couldn't take it that he was just shit. His minions are just as bad. His hair is bothering him too. The call of duty, the macho bullshit, non qualified pt thing he's hitting his target market so kudos to him. The only thing is James there will always be people that age, you on the other hand won't be. Being a cunt is easy for him. It's when he realizes he's not down with the kids is when it spirals and I can see the cracks. Him and Siobhan Oh My Protein flaps would make a great couple. Both narcissistic, self centered, entitled, like whores.