James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ if they do announce they are a couple they will be insufferable with all the minions and their ‘couples goalz’ comments. I do feel for her that he has kept her hidden for so long but I’m definitely not interested in the felicity and Diren show.

I hope for someone in his late twenties that it didn’t take his friend, who flaunts the fact that he pissed in his new girlfriends bed, to tell him that he was being a dick with the way he was keeping her off social media.

the cynic in me thinks that he sees the positive reaction to James and his gf(assume its positive but I haven’t actually looked) and wants a piece of that pie-not sure he would be so eager to say anything if James was still single.

Reactions: 6
So Diren finally admits he’s had a gf for years, and it just so happens to be just as soon as James falls in love with someone who’s fine with him peeing the bed 😂.

Reactions: 4
I could imagine him doing this, he copies everything else James does

Reactions: 2
Has anyone listened to his most recent podcast? I used to rate the guy but his latest podcast (around 35 mins in) Someone asked a question about how to deal with grief as they’ve just lost their child, and James was so rude and dismissed the question and asked the guys whether they like their women shaven down ‘there’

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Has anyone listened to his most recent podcast? I used to rate the guy but his latest podcast (around 35 mins in) Someone asked a question about how to deal with grief as they’ve just lost their child, and James was so rude and dismissed the question and asked the guys whether they like their women shaven down ‘there’
I know his reaction was terrible. Can’t stand that Fez guy but felt sorry for him as he was so awkward. However, I don’t understand why someone would ask That group of immature party boys for that kind of advice

Reactions: 6

That was actually shocking - I didn’t fully have any issue with the podcast until that point. But wow they almost accused the listener (who sent the Q in) of bringing down the tone of the podcast !! Horrifying . But yes a bit mad to ask a question like that to 3 lads trying to stay lads forever

Reactions: 5
3 grown assed men trying to be lads forever.

These are the old guys at the party bringing drugs / drink to keep getting invited...

I don’t listen to the podcast anymore but it’s pre recorded and edited, so firstly they got that question, decided to use it, they likely planned that response and then were immature enough to leave it in. It’s high time they fucked off I think!

Reactions: 12
I know his reaction was terrible. Can’t stand that Fez guy but felt sorry for him as he was so awkward. However, I don’t understand why someone would ask That group of immature party boys for that kind of advice
While it's odd the person chose to ask those lads that question, at an absolute minimum you'd have expected a "really sorry to hear that but don't think I'm qualified or experienced enough to comment"

Reactions: 7
He sounds like a 16 year old boy with his first beer the way he always has to talk about the drugs he did the week before or whatever. We get it James you do drugs... it's not actually that interesting and not why people listen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just fast forwarded to check this out. duck me (no not literally James). A 10 second heartfelt response would have been enough. Given that his new book is selling himself as a life coach it's even worse.

Reactions: 10
Just fast forwarded to check this out. duck me (no not literally James). A 10 second heartfelt response would have been enough. Given that his new book is selling himself as a life coach it's even worse.
I did the same, a quick heartfelt response was all that was needed instead of him getting on like a dick. I told a friend that I knew had preordered his new book and after they listened to it, she cancelled her order.

Reactions: 7
While it's odd the person chose to ask those lads that question, at an absolute minimum you'd have expected a "really sorry to hear that but don't think I'm qualified or experienced enough to comment"
I totally agree. To be clear I wasn’t standing up for JS in any way, just baffled why anyone would ask their advice on this

Reactions: 2
I did the same, a quick heartfelt response was all that was needed instead of him getting on like a dick. I told a friend that I knew had preordered his new book and after they listened to it, she cancelled her order.
Why choose it for the podcast and why leave it in the edit if that's not the kind of questions that you wanted. Baffling. I didn't really get the criticism about the mum tum thing. I think it was misunderstood. This 'why are you bringing a dead child to a podcast?' Is worse IMO.

Reactions: 9
“Sorry we aren’t qualified to give that advice”

And yet here you are James, writing a book on being a LIFE coach when you live like a gap year student except with a receding hairline and a drug habit. Great life advice coming I bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The lady that asked that question could be seriously struggling. She must be a fan to ask a question to that group of losers and she probably just wanted them to say sorry for your loss. She could just want an outsider to say what she knows herself like join a class or gym to make new friends try a new activity to keep positive. Or read this book it might help. Don't fob her off. Meet people that don't know ur history. Or go see a counsellor. Sometimes after losing someone people tippy toe around u because they don't want to upset u so they end up coming off weird. And for the person experiencing lose they themselves will be a mess. I have not liked James maybe ever but certainly not in a long time. He is a man child that thinks being a lad drinking and doing drugs shag loads of women is the best way to live ur life.

Reactions: 8
His life advice is normally “don’t bother getting a mortgage” and “go travelling if you want” and “calorie bleeping deficit” not really going to get you too far....

Reactions: 13
And don't worry about pension or getting on the property ladder as no doubt you've all got well off parents who will leave you a house and money.

I wonder if he really thinks he'll be doing this in 10 years time when his hair is going, it's a bit harder to intermittently get into shape and the groupies have found a new heart throb.

It's really easy not care about money or planning for future when you have a big safety net and are playing at life with no ties like an overgrown fresher.

Edit - Just to clarify, I have no issue with JS living that lifestyle if can or wants. It's just with his attempts at rebranding as a life coach, essentially coming across as telling people to live like him and avoid commitment(s) as if it is the only way to be happy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.