James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually relieved to see this being discussed here when I didn't see any comments on it on Instagram/ YouTube. I've unfollowed them all since that podcast. Beyond disgusting. And James puts up a post today then about suicide and how we need to discuss it more. Oh right but only for 45 seconds is it, James? So it doesn't put a downer on your convo? What an insensitive prick. Does he not see the hypocrisy in his "check in on your mates" and "reach out"? That woman reached out. To them. And he quite literally would have had to have tried handle it any worse. So disappointed with all of them after watching it.

He also things he’s this big clever, life coach, influencer. Anyone with a touch of nous or media intelligence knows there are strict guidelines about suicide and why you DONT talk about it.

Social contagion is a huge issue and that’s why Samaritans discourage the disclosure of suicide stats 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It shows such immaturity that James would brush over the topic of her son passing away and wanting to talk about women's pubic hair instead. Like grow the F up. It costs nothing to be a decent human being. Just because u brand urself as a no nonsense business man does not mean u treat people like tit to be edgy. I think he has massive unresolved issues. He is desperately trying to hold on to his youth. Everyone knows guys like this that think they are better than the rest cos the play cod,drink,play sports or go gym and do drugs. They are a dime a dozen of James in the world just not as many have the cult following that he has. I can't listen to the podcast because my eyes roll to the back of my head so much I'm afraid they won't come forward again. They eventually find a girl that "changes them" but she doesn't really they settle down but they are the same. They just tone it down somewhat the views on women or the drug talk. They still talk the same tit they just air there opinions in a quieter way cos majority of people don't have a stupid podcast. Half of them still cheat because they can they actively choose a women that won't leave them. They test her along the way to see how far they can push stuff. Massive manipulators in this world. And he is a huge manipulator and narsacistic man child.

Reactions: 14
I know this is a big favour to ask, but can someone tell me what episode the “dead child” situation happened and a time stamp or rough area of when it was mentioned so I can find that particular section? There’s no way I could handle sifting through an hour of their drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know this is a big favour to ask, but can someone tell me what episode the “dead child” situation happened and a time stamp or rough area of when it was mentioned so I can find that particular section? There’s no way I could handle sifting through an hour of their drivel.
Episode 22 and 36 minutes in, still so angry about it

Ugh I feel like James is in character on this podcast and had it been in his inbox he'd have pointed them in the direction of someone who could help

'That is not what we're here for' what an hole

Reactions: 5
Has a single person called him out on it?

I haven't seen any. Not even on YouTube comments. I feel it wouldn't just fall on deaf ears but likely aggressively defensive ones.

Even the fitness stuff now just seems to be to justify his own looks. If someone is more muscular than him, they must be on steroids. If someone has a six pack then they must have no personality.

The whole, here are the secrets of the "fitness industry" approach on his last post whilst having a manic grin. What was that all about. He worked in Fitness First for about 5 years? It's like a taxi driver trying to give the secrets of the automotive industry.

I'm at a loss as to who he's aiming his content at now. Is it the average gym goer, PTs, wannabe PTs, trying to get a reaction from other Instagramers? It just seems to be a bit detached from the real world.

Ben Carpenter's IG content on the other hand has been very good recently.

Reactions: 12
Even the fitness stuff now just seems to be to justify his own looks. If someone is more muscular than him, they must be on steroids. If someone has a six pack then they must have no personality.

The whole, here are the secrets of the "fitness industry" approach on his last post whilst having a manic grin. What was that all about. He worked in Fitness First for about 5 years? It's like a taxi driver trying to give the secrets of the automotive industry.

I'm at a loss as to who he's aiming his content at now. Is it the average gym goer, PTs, wannabe PTs, trying to get a reaction from other Instagramers? It just seems to be a bit detached from the real world.

The timeline doesn’t make much sense either “I’ve worked in the fitness industry for a decade”

After uni, a gap year in NZ, door to door sales and 3 years in an office job... he’s 31?!

Reactions: 9

I know people here don't like Diren and I don't argue with that. He was a dick during lockdown, leads women up the garden path, that video he sent to a TL member was vile and I'm not that keen on the gangster persona when he's around other people either. But I feel like he's on the up whereas James is on the down. If someone asked him about bereavement I actually think he'd give a better response than James did. His Q&A on his stories most days are quite helpful to the people asking the questions and he's probably a decent PT. He's done it longer than James (already at Fitness First when James joined). He comes across as someone who looks after his family and likely makes sure his clients are happy with his service. James on the other hand seems to be going the other way. Morphing into his fair points character during day to day life along with a cling on girlfriend who appears to tag along to every lads event going. I'm not Diren btw, I've slagged him off loads before 😂

Side note to add Ben's stories using Sohee's beauty products today 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I saw the video with the manic smile,no volume, and knew he would be being a dick in it so didn’t watch.

actually agree about Diren-his Q and As have been very good lately and yes he has many flaws but he does seem interested in helping people.

Ben’s post about gym shark just highlights the fact that he is light years ahead of some of these arseholes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I saw the video with the manic smile,no volume, and knew he would be being a dick in it so didn’t watch.

actually agree about Diren-his Q and As have been very good lately and yes he has many flaws but he does seem interested in helping people.

Ben’s post about gym shark just highlights the fact that he is light years ahead of some of these arseholes.
I notice that Diren has been teaming up with Paul mort lately . He is probably a better influence

I ❤ Ben and Sohee. They are adorable as a couple but their healtn and fitness content is top notch.

I fangirled hard when Ben replied to a message saying I’d made him laugh 😊

Reactions: 6
Ben & Sohee 🥰 adorable AND engaging (not to mention informative)

I might give Diren another follow if he’s improved a bit. He’s just not my cup of tea when he’s in Ibiza 😬

I know people here don't like Diren and I don't argue with that. He was a dick during lockdown, leads women up the garden path, that video he sent to a TL member was vile and I'm not that keen on the gangster persona when he's around other people either. But I feel like he's on the up whereas James is on the down. If someone asked him about bereavement I actually think he'd give a better response than James did. His Q&A on his stories most days are quite helpful to the people asking the questions and he's probably a decent PT. He's done it longer than James (already at Fitness First when James joined). He comes across as someone who looks after his family and likely makes sure his clients are happy with his service. James on the other hand seems to be going the other way. Morphing into his fair points character during day to day life along with a cling on girlfriend who appears to tag along to every lads event going. I'm not Diren btw, I've slagged him off loads before 😂

Side note to add Ben's stories using Sohee's beauty products today 👌
what video?

Reactions: 1
James the other day, if someone looks very muscular then they are certainly on steroids. James then in his stories, but not my big mates, or top crossfitters, or anyone else who isn't taking steroids, as he wasn't talking about them in his mass generalisation.

James today an expletive filled response to someone else questioning the amount of packaging in his favourite premade meals. Again his standpoint is defensive, he's never wrong and he makes up stuff about the person posting the comment.

For someone who essentially makes a career out of telling people that they are wrong, he has a big problem when someone "puts 50p in someone" with a different opinion.

Plus we get another cringe video of a PT hitting a punchbag badly. Not sure if his "boxing" videos are mean to show that he's starting something new that he currently sucks at or if thinks it makes him look good.

Reactions: 7
I had unfollowed all but James but unfollowed him too yesterday,
Has a single person called him out on it?

I haven't seen any. Not even on YouTube comments. I feel it wouldn't just fall on deaf ears but likely aggressively defensive ones.
Is it likely that people are blocked from commenting on it? I know there has been talk of other insta eejits doing it.

He annoys me more as I really liked him at first but he’s so far removed from that now, it’s all insults and mates banter.

The steroid comments don’t surprise me he’s always had something to say about defined physiques being mostly steroid use, it’s funny that it’s now everyone but not my mates

Thinking about it James and Joe Wicks are actually pretty similar, neither can follow their own plan and they are both so self absorbed!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.