James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James Smith in a nutshell everyone.

Do we think he will go for a third book? He can’t possibly have much more to say ffs?

So the Lucy and Diren podcast is just a big ego massage for James? Come on Lucy,don’t make me start disliking you!

haven’t listened to any of Diren podcasts but it’s a shame he hasn’t branched out beyond his own circle-has he thrown felicity a bone and had her on yet?
A third book??!! Please, please no!!!! What’s the next one going to be....relationship advice??? How not to piss the bed over the age of 25??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do we think he will go for a third book? He can’t possibly have much more to say ffs?
Just watched the first few minutes of his Facebook video where he talks about the book with a similar cover. He says with a straight face that his book nailed fitness and implies any book following that has an impossible task. Unbelievable arrogance.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
He wont like it being said and obvs the piss the bed and the drugs references are still representive of him but there has been a certain toning down of his persona.The very public slating of Joe Wicks, Slimming World and My Protein have all gone by the wayside anyway.
The video he did when Slimming World changed the syns on mueller lights cracked me up. That was the sort of content he was brilliant at.

Reactions: 3
Just watched the first few minutes of his Facebook video where he talks about the book with a similar cover. He says with a straight face that his book nailed fitness and implies any book following that has an impossible task. Unbelievable arrogance.
The arrogance is so off putting-I understand why he comes across as cocky about things as it seemed like part of a persona to differentiate him from other influencers but he is believing his own hype which is always dangerous-his book was pretty forgettable in my opinion.

he has definitely lost his way and it will be interesting to see if he can claw his way back.

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure what life advice he has beyond “if it doesn’t make you happy, quit”

He doesn’t hold stable relationships and he lives like he’s on a gap year. It’s not reality for most.

Reactions: 12
The arrogance is so off putting-I understand why he comes across as cocky about things as it seemed like part of a persona to differentiate him from other influencers but he is believing his own hype which is always dangerous-his book was pretty forgettable in my opinion.

he has definitely lost his way and it will be interesting to see if he can claw his way back.
I think he had had his day, but his JSA cult will keep him ticking over for a while yet.

Change in tone from James? Seems a bit more sheepish about the bed wetting and sharing the story. Also a post about calorie tracking, not sure I get the tracing paper analogy, but it's back to the area he plays best in.

Reactions: 2
It really is a cult. There's even a podcast by the members (presumably for the members too).
the JSA group online is bonkers they post the most random stuff for attention from James (which doesn’t come!) - the best wetting now requires a brand new mattress

I reckon Felicity and Diren will move out together and finally annouce it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.