James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she has been round every single day/night since they moved in to that new place. The lads must be annoyed with it too - thinking they had moved into a boys pad for the summer in Bondi and next thing they’re practically living with a couple from the get go 🙄
Seems to be way too much too soon to be always there. He seems to want to be with the lads all the time doing lad things

Reactions: 5
At least he finally seems to have owned the fact he wears speedos because he thinks he looks good in them and it shows off his thighs, rather than claiming he did it because shorts restricted his movement in the water.

Reactions: 1
The pissing on the bed thing is actually still stuck with me. How does HE think it’s funny and how does SHE not want to fumigate the whole house and be rid of him. That’s vile, really now that’s not a bit funny. However she does seem to be a stage 5 clinger so maybe he will get away with anything. Someone else asked here about the podcast with Lucy lord and diren. I like Lucy but i have finished That podcast and it’s all star licking for James and almost like a friendly competition of who is closer to him...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stage 5 clinger😂 it's the tash aswell, like shes ok with that? I'm ok looking at it but wouldn't be seen dead near him. Previous poster got it correct though if you disagree in anyway with him then your boring, one day he will maybe grow up, for now hes just an egotistical ball bag that cant let go of the rugby days. He had some pretty good content at the start, shame, #bluetickwankerindeed

Reactions: 8
Why do they all keep doing that irritating sort of peace sign wave thing to the camera? It’s annoying me more than it should 🤣

Reactions: 3
Someone else asked here about the podcast with Lucy lord and diren. I like Lucy but i have finished That podcast and it’s all star licking for James and almost like a friendly competition of who is closer to him...
It's all about brand, consistency and constantly bigging each other up. If you say you and your mates are great enough times, people start to take the hype as fact, regardless of whether it is warranted.

Diren had this whole thing about becoming a top podcaster, with interesting guests, as his next big thing, and ultimately he's just recorded himself speaking to his mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone heard Diren and Lucy on Direns podcast? Want to listen to Lucy but not sure I want to deal with Diren lol.

so close to unsubscribing to James’ emails as well,I’m just not getting anything from him.
James isn't putting much effort into the emails lately. There's a lot of typos in them. He would call me a boring twit if he saw this but ironically he's the first to jump on someone else if they comment on his page with typos so I'm justified in saying it haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
James isn't putting much effort into the emails lately. There's a lot of typos in them. He would call me a boring twit if he saw this but ironically he's the first to jump on someone else if they comment on his page with typos so I'm justified in saying it haha.
noticed this too!!! Very much speedy typing or distracted or something ! What’s the opinion on sonny Webster ? Only recently heard of him when started listening to the podcast

Reactions: 2
I quite like Sonny. I see he has a clothing line now too.
Must be another school of Paul Mort recommendation.

James’ emails are boring. He’s really lost what he once had. I’m still only 2/3 through his book, I need to finish it but it’s just not so engaging for me now I think he’s a bit of a twit 🤣

Ben, however, knows how to write an email. He also knows how to present himself on social media, along with Sohee. Actually Shona & Katie Crewe too. All come across very likeable.

Reactions: 9
noticed this too!!! Very much speedy typing or distracted or something ! What’s the opinion on sonny Webster ? Only recently heard of him when started listening to the podcast
I've not listened to any of the podcasts with any of them, but I like Sonny, a lot. He reminds me of someo
I like Sonny. No idea what he is talking about regards to weightlifting, but I find his voice very soothing. I think he is probably very tongue-in-cheek with some of the things he says nut also knows how to present himself in a more professional way than some of them. He also, to me, does not appear to need to crawl up James arse so much...but again, I have not heard the podcasts.

I've not listened to any of the podcasts with any of them, but I like Sonny, a lot. He reminds me of someo

I like Sonny. No idea what he is talking about regards to weightlifting, but I find his voice very soothing. I think he is probably very tongue-in-cheek with some of the things he says nut also knows how to present himself in a more professional way than some of them. He also, to me, does not appear to need to crawl up James arse so much...but again, I have not heard the podcasts.
Bloody spelling errors in this! Damn phone screen buttons! 🤣

James’ emails are boring. He’s really lost what he once had. I’m still only 2/3 through his book, I need to finish it but it’s just not so engaging for me now I think he’s a bit of a twit 🤣

Ben, however, knows how to write an email. He also knows how to present himself on social media, along with Sohee. Actually Shona & Katie Crewe too. All come across very likeable.
Yes the people you mention are all respectable with good intentions and content. Shonas video the other day using a sex swap app to make a male version of herself perving over her exercising made me chuckle.

James’ emails used to really make me think and made me motivated,now they are just a load of tit. Shame to see how he has gone hill-do we think the book deal was the beginning of his downfall or was it before that?

The emails are the saaaaame. The stories are the saaaaame. There’s nothing new to them.
Story about some point of his life we’ve all heard a billion times
Somehow turns that into “motivation” he’s stolen from someone else
Buy my book or sign up to academy

Over and over and over

The emails are the saaaaame. The stories are the saaaaame. There’s nothing new to them.

Over and over and over
Unfollowing James and unsubscribing from his emails has been one of the best things I’ve done over lockdown. He is boring, repetitive and a complete man child. To quote James himself ‘shots fired’ 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shame to see how he has gone hill-do we think the book deal was the beginning of his downfall or was it before that?
Must be tough when you've condensed all your knowledge and content into a book, and then continue to remain motivated to come up with new ways to essentially share the same knowledge. Then you find that you enjoy the buzz of releasing a book and related book tour, so end up having to find another topic to write a book about whether you've actually got any knowledge or not.

Have to agree it’s all repetitive now.. emails end in ‘ buy the book/sign up to academy ‘ and the insta story is just one big lads in a college house type story

Reactions: 4
I thought this! Noticed he doesn’t do his live videos anywhere near as much as he use to!

Over and over and over
James Smith in a nutshell everyone.

Must be tough when you've condensed all your knowledge and content into a book, and then continue to remain motivated to come up with new ways to essentially share the same knowledge. Then you find that you enjoy the buzz of releasing a book and related book tour, so end up having to find another topic to write a book about whether you've actually got any knowledge or not.
Do we think he will go for a third book? He can’t possibly have much more to say ffs?

It's all about brand, consistency and constantly bigging each other up. If you say you and your mates are great enough times, people start to take the hype as fact, regardless of whether it is warranted.

Diren had this whole thing about becoming a top podcaster, with interesting guests, as his next big thing, and ultimately he's just recorded himself speaking to his mates.
So the Lucy and Diren podcast is just a big ego massage for James? Come on Lucy,don’t make me start disliking you!

haven’t listened to any of Diren podcasts but it’s a shame he hasn’t branched out beyond his own circle-has he thrown felicity a bone and had her on yet?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.