James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy seems really great - he's lucky to have her i think. Id say if it all went to sh*t Lucy would be the only one still there (maybe Diren but the rest would be gone as fast as possible)

Reactions: 2
How we know for sure that Flies flouted quarentine rules? Do we know when she got back from Ibiza and then first left the house? I know she's had her hair did today

Reactions: 1
He stayed at his girlfriends house and pissed the bed. Then wrote about it in an email.

It’s not funny. Obviously the groupies will fall over themselves about it and he’ll continue producing such “hilarious” content 🙄
I think he’s lost his way. He needs to stop thinking he’s some sort of celebrity. James 18 months ago was funny, engaging & informative. James today isn’t likeable. The “fame” has definitely gone to his head.

Reactions: 19
I saw he was on bragging about it and even showing pics she had sent of the stained mattress and topper. In the early stages of a new relationship, or never mind in an established one Im not sure its something to be boasting about. She is setting her standards very low if she thinks its hilarious.
Yes no doubtanyone questioning it will be labelled as a complete bore.
Probably reassures Shona that she had a very lucky escape!

Reactions: 9
I saw he was on bragging about it and even showing pics she had sent of the stained mattress and topper. In the early stages of a new relationship, or never mind in an established one Im not sure its something to be boasting about. She is setting her standards very low if she thinks its hilarious.
Yes no doubtanyone questioning it will be labelled as a complete bore.
Probably reassures Shona that she had a very lucky escape!
If someone pissed in my bed that early on in a relationship then.... BOY BYE 😆

Disclaimer... I wouldn’t want anyone to piss in my bed at any point in a relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's more evidence that he's just surrounded by yes men and groupies.

Sad, really.

Reactions: 4
It’s still that rugby boy mentality of needing to be the drunkest; let’s not forget this was a dinner for his employees (and housemates apparently) so surely as their boss you’d want to behave with a little bit of decorum, not exactly setting a professional example. But everything is fodder for his emails so it’s no surprise

Reactions: 7
Wonder if there's an addendum to his new book. Don't worry about earning money to buy a nice house, car, etc. but make sure you have some spare cash in the bank to replace your new girlfriend's bedding in case you get too drunk and wet the bed.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I hope she gets treated to a bit more than some new sheets and a mattress topper.
Its sad that this is the type of acceptable behaviour girls think they have to put up with in a relationship. Something to be boasted and bragged about.
Anyway not going to say anymore as this type of commentary will only feed into his massive ego that anyone criticising him are boring with no life and he doesnt care what people like us think anyway!

Reactions: 9
How we know for sure that Flies flouted quarentine rules? Do we know when she got back from Ibiza and then first left the house? I know she's had her hair did today
You can calculate off her own timeline when she got back, she should have quarantined for 14 days, that means not leaving the house at all, not even for exercise or food. However, being the massive knob she is, she storied herself going for walks etc and by my reckoning she was probably out of quarantine today.

You can calculate off her own timeline when she got back, she should have quarantined for 14 days, that means not leaving the house at all, not even for exercise or food. However, being the massive knob she is, she storied herself going for walks etc and by my reckoning she was probably out of quarantine today.
Oh ffs I didn't know that. What an idiot. I can't believe her followers are happy for her to do that (presumably they are as nobody has called her out for it unless she's v quickly deleted the comments!)

Imagine what sort of STATE he must have been in to piss the bed as an adult. And he thinks it’s hilarious. Won’t be long before she’s babysitting him on nights out as he clearly doesn’t know his own limits. What a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get they are in a new relationship and want see each other but she is literally always there even when his having boy time with the housemates she is always there I couldn't be around my man that much

He was teaching her to skateboard. Didn’t he do that with Shona? Is this a requirement to be his gf

• Haha
Has anyone heard Diren and Lucy on Direns podcast? Want to listen to Lucy but not sure I want to deal with Diren lol.

so close to unsubscribing to James’ emails as well,I’m just not getting anything from him.

Has anyone heard Diren and Lucy on Direns podcast? Want to listen to Lucy but not sure I want to deal with Diren lol.

so close to unsubscribing to James’ emails as well,I’m just not getting anything from him.
It’s a lot of bootlicking

Reactions: 1
He was teaching her to skateboard. Didn’t he do that with Shona? Is this a requirement to be his gf
He also taught those two that went to Coachella with him as well. She seems to be around a lot. Im sure there are a lot of broken hearts in the JSA.

• Haha
See her identity has been revealed...or at least to me as I'd no clue who she was. Account private 🙄 not to worry we all know her standards are low if she thinks it's cool he pisses the bed. Not the best looking either tho cracking figure as expected. Also why is she such a cling on? Let him have time with his mates, bet her mates have started taking the piss behind her back..oh round at James again.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.