James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she said she’s lost a lot of confidence because she doesn’t come across that way at all, she’s usually stuck up her own hole so I’m not buying that confidence story. I think she said it because she knows she isn’t that great and didn’t want anyone to say anything.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she even realises that she’s being kept a secret 😂 god knows what it is that he tells her but she obviously believes it

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she even realises that she’s being kept a secret 😂 god knows what it is that he tells her but she obviously believes it
The fake gangster and the irritating princess. This should be the title of the next Disney movie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Has she (Felicity) broken the quarantine rules again?! Seems as if she just gave up and she’s not hiding it!

Does this mean you’ve also just been subjected to her high pitched Disney songs on her stories?! My ears will never recover from that...who tf ever told her she was good at dancing and singing?!?
I actually did not know she did this. But she's so thick and immature - gives off *big* baby vibes. When you think she's in her twenties, it's actually really very creepy.

Felicity's trying to hard to actually be ok I think, I’m starting to feel sorry for her!

Just noticed that James was supposedly asked about the book cover on his story and said it’s a mistake, he’s spoken to Matt about it and he’s sorting it out. 🙄
Like all the original quotes he comes up with he’s now invented the bloke to the right words to the left book cover!
Wonder if he asked Joe Wicks for permission!

Reactions: 5
Felicity's trying to hard to actually be ok I think, I’m starting to feel sorry for her!

Just noticed that James was supposedly asked about the book cover on his story and said it’s a mistake, he’s spoken to Matt about it and he’s sorting it out. 🙄
Like all the original quotes he comes up with he’s now invented the bloke to the right words to the left book cover!
Is this in relation to that guys book being released that someone mentioned up thread? Embarrassed for him if it is-James’ cover looks tit anyway,it’s hardly a groundbreaking lay out ffs

Reactions: 2
Is this in relation to that guys book being released that someone mentioned up thread? Embarrassed for him if it is-James’ cover looks tit anyway,it’s hardly a groundbreaking lay out ffs
Yes it’s Mattdoesfitness’s book.
Exactly, I’m sure it’s a pretty standard layout.

Has she (Felicity) broken the quarantine rules again?! Seems as if she just gave up and she’s not hiding it!
It seems so, I came on here to say the same thing, checking her Instagram and it looks like she’s got another couple of days! Really tempted to call her out on it but she’ll probably just block and ignore 😂

I don't get what there is to sort. Yes, it looks similar, just like every fitness magazine has a similar cover.

Is he worried that people will buy the book instead of his as people don't know what he looks like or can't read the author's name?

I also wonder if he sent a message similar to the one he put on the car in front of his drive or if he was a bit more polite.

I can only think it being a problem in the scenario that someone wants James Smith's book, can't remember the name of the book or the author's name, but knows that the cover has a man with an orange or red t-shirt on and it's about fitness or diet.

If that's the case then they may come back from the bookshop with a book by Joe Wicks, James or this other guy.

Last edited:
I don't get what there is to sort. Yes, it looks similar, just like every fitness magazine has a similar cover.

Is he worried that people will buy the book instead of his as people don't know what he looks like or can't read the author's name?

I also wonder if he sent a message similar to the one he put on the car in front of his drive or if he was a bit more polite.

I can only think it being a problem in the scenario that someone wants James Smith's book, can't remember the name of the book or the author's name, but knows that the cover has a man with an orange or red t-shirt on and it's about fitness or diet.

If that's the case then they may come back from the bookshop with a book by Joe Wicks, James or this other guy.
Exactly, surely that can’t happen more than 5 times. What’s £50 between pals! I don’t follow Matt, only looked after it was posted on here but it seems strange that he is wearing a top at all on the cover as looking at his insta he doesn’t usually!

do we think many people who don’t know him from insta are buying the book? I imagine it’s mainly his groupies (and me with my free audible credit lol). Fitness books all look the bloody same,cheesy and cheap as hell,James is being far too sensitive. In fact I think he’s become a dick about a lot of things,I still maintain he’s a better person when Lucy Lord is there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah I think she stayed inside for 7 days, if that! I really don’t understand why they feel they can do whatever they wish. Don’t go on holiday if you don’t want to quarantine!

It seems so, I came on here to say the same thing, checking her Instagram and it looks like she’s got another couple of days! Really tempted to call her out on it but she’ll probably just block and ignore 😂
I replied in her questions box asking why she isn’t quarantining after traveling. No answer yet.

do we think many people who don’t know him from insta are buying the book? I imagine it’s mainly his groupies (and me with my free audible credit lol). Fitness books all look the bloody same,cheesy and cheap as hell,James is being far too sensitive. In fact I think he’s become a dick about a lot of things,I still maintain he’s a better person when Lucy Lord is there.
Lucy comes across as such a lovely girl - just down to earth, really caring and good to her friends and a genuinely happy person. She must be a good influence on him and I think she alters the group dynamic in a positive way (not as laddy or show offy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.