James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting cover and colour choices!

TBF, it's a bit of a no brainer for publishers to tap into Instagram PT following. Even if only a minority of the followers buy the book on preorder, it's pretty much guaranteed to be a "Sunday Times No.1 bestseller". All they need is what 10k sales in the first week.

Don't get me wrong someone needs to have the social media following and actually write the book, but it does seem an easy win for the publishers.

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen Matt does fitness new book? Awks 😂
I don’t know this guy at all but his caption was very James-esque with the best book of the year etc comments-what is he like normally?i see ferris commented asking when he was going on fair points podcast so I assume they are friendly but I wouldn’t be surprised to hear passive aggressive digs from James at some point

Reactions: 1
I don’t know this guy at all but his caption was very James-esque with the best book of the year etc comments-what is he like normally?i see ferris commented asking when he was going on fair points podcast so I assume they are friendly but I wouldn’t be surprised to hear passive aggressive digs from James at some point
I think ferris' comment is the passive aggressive one? He is commenting as if it is James because he is copying him and trying to "be him"

Reactions: 5
I actually have no idea who he is but I saw his new book cover and thought I’ve seen that somewhere before 😂 it’s very similar looking

Reactions: 2
TBF, Joe Wicks has already done a book cover with an orange t-shirt and another with a red t-shirt.

Ben carpenter is great- best of a bad bunch! Are there any threads for some of the Irish fitness personalities here? Brian Keane, Paul Dermody?

Reactions: 3
I had to unfollow James a while back, I find him so smug and he acts so superior, initially I followed as I liked his content but he got so egotistical it’s gross - I watched the posts today and he’s still up his own arse! Someone asked why he never answers their question and he said, ask better questions. Why not just ignore if they are tit questions or be the decent guy and say you have loads so prioritise what is relevant to followers! It’s just so rude and he tries to be edgy but I think it makes him unlikable. I don’t dislike many people but he is one person where I would like his followers to turn and then see him struggle.

And as for felicity I find her intolerable. She wants to become big, and could have potential For those who like her - personally I don’t find her particularly attractive and think she is annoying, but that’s me. But she posts the most opinionated content and flouts lockdown, has a non existent but existent relationship with diren, she moans about everyday people she comes into contact with (the receptionist was so rude) argh. Someone delete the internet for these people, please.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Felicity is basically a giant 6 year old.
She probably has a unicorn backpack and a sparkly lunchbox.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Felicity is basically a giant 6 year old.
She probably has a unicorn backpack and a sparkly lunchbox.
Does this mean you’ve also just been subjected to her high pitched Disney songs on her stories?! My ears will never recover from that...who tf ever told her she was good at dancing and singing?!?

Reactions: 1
Does this mean you’ve also just been subjected to her high pitched Disney songs on her stories?! My ears will never recover from that...who tf ever told her she was good at dancing and singing?!?
Adults who are really into Disney give me the creeps

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why I decided to go and look at her stories I will never know. So glad I unfollowed her!
She doesn't dance much anymore because she lost her confidence? Why is it every time I see her she is dancing then?
Watching her sing was so bloody cringe!!!

• Haha
Why I decided to go and look at her stories I will never know. So glad I unfollowed her!
She doesn't dance much anymore because she lost her confidence? Why is it every time I see her she is dancing then?
Watching her sing was so bloody cringe!!!
Hahaha sorry...I needed witnesses 😂

• Haha
Don’t ask me why I went and had a listen to this noise. My goodness....I don’t even have the words to sum up how much I am cringing for her.

• Haha
Omg I’ve just watched the stories, I’m confused at the singing o_O
Calling it singing is being kind. What possessed her to do that on her stories to 20k+ followers, having just announced she lost her confidence when it came to auditions. Thank goodness she didn’t actually tag her singing teacher that she was on about. That would surely be the end of his career 😂

• Haha
Calling it singing is being kind. What possessed her to do that on her stories to 20k+ followers, having just announced she lost her confidence when it came to auditions. Thank goodness she didn’t actually tag her singing teacher that she was on about. That would surely be the end of his career 😂
I went to watch it because I was thinking it couldn’t be as bad as you were making out but it really was. I feel a bit sorry for her because she is obviously buzzing about it but it ain’t good. Always baffled by these people who have ‘no confidence’ but then post things to their large followings-I don’t even like my husband hearing me singing to the toddler at night let alone thousands of people on insta ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went to watch it because I was thinking it couldn’t be as bad as you were making out but it really was. I feel a bit sorry for her because she is obviously buzzing about it but it ain’t good. Always baffled by these people who have ‘no confidence’ but then post things to their large followings-I don’t even like my husband hearing me singing to the toddler at night let alone thousands of people on insta ffs 😂
⚠⚠⚠ I just did the same as you thinking it can’t be that bad. Holy duck that’s bad

• Haha
I actually thought because her mouth was quite big that she might have quite a strong deep voice (not sure what logic I was using). I was very mistaken.

• Haha
what on earth was that?! even after all the comments on here i didn't think it would be THAT bad!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.