James Smith PT #2 James Smith & his insta clique.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that, she clearly cant take any criticism. I would want feedback, it is crucial to running a business

Reactions: 3
I subscribed to his emails and received one today. It’s business and sales oriented and he was trying to get people who needed a boost in sales to get some other thing he has. What was interesting is that near the end he said something about the technique he is talking about is what made Diren Kartal £40,000 in five weeks. I mean the man must be some sort of genius if he managed to do that lol.
Can you screenshot the email please? I'm not subscribed. Thanks in advance!

Can you screenshot the email please? I'm not subscribed. Thanks in advance!
This isn’t something I’d normally cover in an email

But I know a few PT’S are struggling right now to make sales

And as someones that been in business for 19 years (wow)

I know what its like to want to make some quick cash…

for WHATEVER reason

wether you get an unexpected bill

want to take your Mrs out for a nice weekend away

wether you want to take the family on holiday

(like me) want to have a big push to hit your quarterly outcomes …

OR your business is on its knees

so its REALLY nice to have a ‘go-to’ system when you want to make a few extra quid

My ‘strategy’ of choice

INCREASE URGENCY

simply put- there are a lot of people ‘following’ you, like your content, like you, are on your email list

BUT

are also ‘on the fence’

Simple adding in some ‘urgency’ can help you do that..

see, as long as you allow people to…

they’ll procrastinate

and its your JOB to kill that

wanna know how?

I reveal all in Module 6 of my world famous Email Domination Academy

as well as

* How I went from 6 clients to 300 in just 18 months, WITHOUT doing any extra hours

* What to do when people aren’t buying (so that they do)

* How to almost FORCE people to buy from your emails every 4-6 weeks ON DEMAND

* The EXACT way I kill peoples procrastination so that I get paid and make a sh1t ton of sales

* ONE email that could make the most amount of sales for you (and its MAD simple)

* My plan to have hit £1million in sales over the next 8 months

* A email I wrote about COFFEE that works like gangbusters at covering price objections

ready to get started?

Email me back with ‘academy’ as the subject line and I’ll get you all of the details

Paul ‘urgent’ Mort

P.S. This is the EXACT thing I taught Diren Kartal that’s helped him make over £40,000 (yup, FORTY THOUSAND) in just FIVE WEEKS

In fact if you join E.D.A TODAY?

I’ll give you a case study we did together on how he created a program from SCRATCH and did that kinda cash

Reactions: 1
This isn’t something I’d normally cover in an email

But I know a few PT’S are struggling right now to make sales

And as someones that been in business for 19 years (wow)

I know what its like to want to make some quick cash…

for WHATEVER reason

wether you get an unexpected bill

want to take your Mrs out for a nice weekend away

wether you want to take the family on holiday

(like me) want to have a big push to hit your quarterly outcomes …

OR your business is on its knees

so its REALLY nice to have a ‘go-to’ system when you want to make a few extra quid

My ‘strategy’ of choice

INCREASE URGENCY

simply put- there are a lot of people ‘following’ you, like your content, like you, are on your email list

BUT

are also ‘on the fence’

Simple adding in some ‘urgency’ can help you do that..

see, as long as you allow people to…

they’ll procrastinate

and its your JOB to kill that

wanna know how?

I reveal all in Module 6 of my world famous Email Domination Academy

as well as

* How I went from 6 clients to 300 in just 18 months, WITHOUT doing any extra hours

* What to do when people aren’t buying (so that they do)

* How to almost FORCE people to buy from your emails every 4-6 weeks ON DEMAND

* The EXACT way I kill peoples procrastination so that I get paid and make a sh1t ton of sales

* ONE email that could make the most amount of sales for you (and its MAD simple)

* My plan to have hit £1million in sales over the next 8 months

* A email I wrote about COFFEE that works like gangbusters at covering price objections

ready to get started?

Email me back with ‘academy’ as the subject line and I’ll get you all of the details

Paul ‘urgent’ Mort

P.S. This is the EXACT thing I taught Diren Kartal that’s helped him make over £40,000 (yup, FORTY THOUSAND) in just FIVE WEEKS

In fact if you join E.D.A TODAY?

I’ll give you a case study we did together on how he created a program from SCRATCH and did that kinda cash
Thanks, wonder if Diren's is his project x. 40k is pretty decent.

I would be interested to know what work Diren is doing as I highly doubt he is getting that money from sign ups through his emails

So I don’t follow Felicity anymore but a pic of hers came up on the recommended page thingby- it’s the post she put up a few days ago on her birthday wishing herself a happy 26th.

Sinead Heg & James have commented but not a word from Diren that I can see but yet anything S’Oh posts straight in with the “banter“ with her & Sinead Heg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahaha Felicity’s currently ranting because someone unsubscribed to her emails and just gave the reason as ‘boring’ 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha why would you say that if you are trying to encourage people to subscribe?!
That was my reason for unsubscribing to them as well,same with Diren. Boring boring boring. I know they are there to sell you sometbing but generally James emails make me think or teach me something or give me a recommendation. Granted he has some tit ones too but I get value from this emails. Those two,definitely not.

I saw that, she clearly cant take any criticism. I would want feedback, it is crucial to running a business
Funny you say that, Paul Mort did a wee IGTV the other day and made it very clear that accepting criticism and rejections etc is a vital part of business growth. Maybe felicity needs to be paying him for some advice lol

B45F3B52-8DD4-4934-978B-D80979D0B942.jpeg

Found out who it was for anyone interested-haven’t heard of him personally but he managed to get James’ back up lol

AE5400B1-DC37-458A-92C0-AD8616C96946.jpeg
This comment is clearly a dig at the fitness chefs recent post showing Nutella and avocado and this guy seems to have purposely misunderstood what Graeme was saying so maybe he is a bit of a knob lol

Last edited:
Hey! New to this thread so just been catching up. Recently started watching James and direns stories and posts etc, but don’t follow them as have to be in the right mood! 😂

I was big into the PT industry 8/9 years ago and really liked Ben Coomber back then too and went to one of his talks he did in Dublin when I was living there. Nice to see he’s still around and doing well.

Paul mort used to have this greens drink think that he released then started going into business coaching and can 100% see direns business model in him... the project x thing etc and being secretive about it all the time. Just worked out he’d only need 266 sign ups to hit 40k which isn’t bad is it!

Had no idea Paul mort was still around as the last I knew he had a mental breakdown and battled depression and alcoholism 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hey! New to this thread so just been catching up. Recently started watching James and direns stories and posts etc, but don’t follow them as have to be in the right mood! 😂

I was big into the PT industry 8/9 years ago and really liked Ben Coomber back then too and went to one of his talks he did in Dublin when I was living there. Nice to see he’s still around and doing well.

Paul mort used to have this greens drink think that he released then started going into business coaching and can 100% see direns business model in him... the project x thing etc and being secretive about it all the time. Just worked out he’d only need 266 sign ups to hit 40k which isn’t bad is it!

Had no idea Paul mort was still around as the last I knew he had a mental breakdown and battled depression and alcoholism 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes he seems to talk quite openly about all his struggles and I think that makes me like him even more,he seems to be in a very good place these days.
Also funny you mention Ben Coomber as he was one of the people I thought of when I saw that picture James posted with the tags blanked out as I think they had a bit of a disagreement when Ben invited James on his podcast and then said,nah,actually it’s a nutrition podcast so you can’t bring anything to the table lol(very much paraphrasing that as can’t totally remember what Ben allegedly said). I see Ben recently had a kid which is nice-I kind of like him but find he can grate on me sometimes.

Yes he seems to talk quite openly about all his struggles and I think that makes me like him even more,he seems to be in a very good place these days.
I am glad.

I’m assuming Ben isn’t with the same gf I don’t recognise the name of the new one.

Also funny you mention Ben Coomber as he was one of the people I thought of when I saw that picture James posted with the tags blanked out as I think they had a bit of a disagreement when Ben invited James on his podcast and then said,nah,actually it’s a nutrition podcast so you can’t bring anything to the table lol(very much paraphrasing that as can’t totally remember what Ben allegedly said). I see Ben recently had a kid which is nice-I kind of like him but find he can grate on me sometimes.

Ahhh I’m getting carpenter and coomber muddled!! Just found sohee’s IG and realised its the wrong Ben ha

ALSo, LOL at direns profile update 😂

Also also... annoyed he follows bloody chessie king and her brat sister. Hope his cellulite post was about her she’s the worst

And just gone to investigate that heg girl, couldn’t stop looking at her eyebrows

Last edited:
  • Haha
So I don’t follow Felicity anymore but a pic of hers came up on the recommended page thingby- it’s the post she put up a few days ago on her birthday wishing herself a happy 26th.

Sinead Heg & James have commented but not a word from Diren that I can see but yet anything S’Oh posts straight in with the “banter“ with her & Sinead Heg
Haha yeah everyone publicly wished her happy birthday on their stories except him and then she got flowers from a girl mate and was saying she’d never received flowers before which made me feel a bit sad for her especially as she kind of has a boyfriend! She had a rant on her stories yesterday about people always asking her what her relationship status is because she wants to keep that private. No you don’t....Diren does 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am glad.

I’m assuming Ben isn’t with the same gf I don’t recognise the name of the new one.

Ahhh I’m getting carpenter and coomber muddled!! Just found sohee’s IG and realised its the wrong Ben ha

ALSo, LOL at direns profile update 😂

Also also... annoyed he follows bloody chessie king and her brat sister. Hope his cellulite post was about her she’s the worst

And just gone to investigate that heg girl, couldn’t stop looking at her eyebrows
what is this project x anyway? Diren loses credibility for me because he constantly chops and changes what he is doing,nothing seems to stick.

Haha yeah everyone publicly wished her happy birthday on their stories except him and then she got flowers from a girl mate and was saying she’d never received flowers before which made me feel a bit sad for her especially as she kind of has a boyfriend! She had a rant on her stories yesterday about people always asking her what her relationship status is because she wants to keep that private. No you don’t....Diren does 🙄
Maybe if she just said what the craic was people wouldn’t keep pestering her about it? It’s not like we need to see couples posts but the fact she doesn’t address it just makes me feel bad for her-in my opinion if Diren wasn’t being such a dick about it she would absolutely be posting about it loads. Get out girl,he doesn’t give a tit!

Reactions: 4
I’m a bit disappointed with them all over the BLM movement. They’ve hardly posted anything genuine on it and Diren just keeps doing bad Indian accents on his stories thinking he’s funny when it’s probably the least appropriate time 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m a bit disappointed with them all over the BLM movement. They’ve hardly posted anything genuine on it and Diren just keeps doing bad Indian accents on his stories thinking he’s funny when it’s probably the least appropriate time 🤦🏽‍♀️
If you think they have been bad, it could be worse. check out the Sinead Hegarty thread to see how she was preaching about what we need to do it help and how much she was learning, only for heaps of racist actions to be dragged up from her multiple social media platforms. She has since gone quiet since and is deleting every comment about it on her page.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If you think they have been bad, it could be worse. check out the Sinead Hegarty thread to see how she was preaching about what we need to do it help and how much she was learning, only for heaps of racist actions to be dragged up from her multiple social media platforms. She has since gone quiet since and is deleting every comment about it on her page.
Actually unbelievable that she thinks she can get away with it

And aff linking books on racism. Stupidity is mind boggling. Even the writer of one the most popular books tweeted to people to try to borrow the book from a library instead of buying one because she didn't want to profit from the situation.

Around the time of those awful bush fires in Australia, James made quite a large donation to the fund and didn’t really publicise it. Perhaps he has done something similar this time, and didn’t want to jump on the bandwagon as such. I don’t follow that absolute melt Diren, so I’m not subjected to his ignorance thank goodness.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Around the time of those awful bush fires in Australia, James made quite a large donation to the fund and didn’t really publicise it. Perhaps he has done something similar this time, and didn’t want to jump on the bandwagon as such. I don’t follow that absolute melt Diren, so I’m not subjected to his ignorance thank goodness.
I have to admit I go through phases of liking James Smith and I have to say - I think it is when he is away from his “clique”. He has a no nonsense approach to information which I like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.