James Smith #8 follicle ducking deficit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont forget they’d have to learn to skateboard and like almond croissants and joe Rogan too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How exactly does he get to coach BJJ when he is only a purple belt?! Because he is Insta famous?
Reminds of what we used to call Green Belt Syndrome back in the day. It was guys who had trained for a few years and were about halfway to black belt. They struggled to find their place, as sure they could usually best the beginners, but were some way off black belt. The martial art was their life, but they weren't always physically gifted. They just longed to be one of the black belts, who they worryingly put on very high pedestals.

Typically they would bore their non-martial art friends or try to impress beginners, constantly talking about their martial art and training. Talk about what they did was "fighting" rather accept that they were training within strict rules and etiquette. It was usually the ones who worked themselves up for a competition, and some sort of glory, then be crushed that their ability wasn't up to it or their fantasy didn't play out in real life. Sometimes they would see themselves as some sort of keeper of the peace to protect the weak and innocent when they were out. Often due to pure front or luck they avoided someone actually kicking off with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Reminds of what we used to call Green Belt Syndrome back in the day. It was guys who had trained for a few years and were about halfway to black belt. They struggled to find their place, as sure they could usually best the beginners, but were some way off black belt. The martial art was their life, but they weren't always physically gifted. They just longed to be one of the black belts, who they worryingly put on very high pedestals.

Typically they would bore their non-martial art friends or try to impress beginners, constantly talking about their martial art and training. Talk about what they did was "fighting" rather accept that they were training within strict rules and etiquette. It was usually the ones who worked themselves up for a competition, and some sort of glory, then be crushed that their ability wasn't up to it or their fantasy didn't play out in real life. Sometimes they would see themselves as some sort of keeper of the peace to protect the weak and innocent when they were out. Often due to pure front or luck they avoided someone actually kicking off with them.
Case in point: is skit with Diren & Olima where they pretend to rob him and underneath his clothes he’s got his gi and belt on 🙄

Reactions: 1
This is Diren's daily email. (I think someone might be doing sex wrong :unsure:)

dark, wet, windy

no i'm not talking about sex 😅

I'm talking about the weather

you know that boring chat you have when you chat with someone that you don't really want to chat to and you say

"how's the weather"

Yeh, that old boring chat, don't you hate that.

Like bro just say what you need to say 😂

Anyway...

It's Sunday

Family day, roast day, couple day, best mate day

whatever you want it to be day

but...

Tomorrow is Monday and you need to set yourself up for the week

Have you got your program sorted?

Your calories set?

Your routine?

Your meals?

no?

Enrol for Project X March and I'll show you how to do all the above

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is Diren's daily email. (I think someone might be doing sex wrong :unsure:)

dark, wet, windy

you know that boring chat you have when you chat with someone that you don't really want to chat to and you say

"how's the weather"

Anyway...

It's Sunday

but...

Your calories set?

Your routine?

Your meals?

no?

Diabolical isn’t it!

The beggy emails must be the thing to do right now 🙄

Reactions: 4

dark, wet, windy

"how's the weather"

Anyway...

It's Sunday

but...

Your calories set?

Your routine?

Your meals?

no?

Wow. His emails make JS’s look like Shakespeare. Despite them making zero sense, there’s no effort which makes me think if they can’t put effort into an email then why would they put effort into being a good coach?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why anyone would need to follow both of them. So strange as well as they’re effectively competing in exactly the same market appealing to the same demographic.

There’s definitely some sad acts out there who are signed up to both plans to be one of “the boys”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m honestly surprised Steven Bartlett has had him on the podcast. I would have thought his team would research JSA more.

Reactions: 3
I’m blocked off his Insta but snooped on his Twitter just to find his 7 minutes of begginess. Genuinely cannot believe that that 7 minute pile of tit, beggy, beggy, beg beg video attracted anyone to sign up! Highlights included..
“I’m doing this for you”
”I’m losing money” (although if James had spelt it, he’d probably write it as “loosing money”). … Sorry pet hate 😂
“aside from BJJ, daily dips and writing my 3rd book, I’m totally focused on this challenge“ 3rd book title “ Grifting for dummies”
“I’m setting up a free app, so need this money to do it”
I think he knows his time is nearly up and is trying to grab as much money as he can before he fucks off into the sunset.
Can anyone tell me how many insta followers he has, before I got blocked it was around 886k.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m blocked off his Insta but snooped on his Twitter just to find his 7 minutes of begginess. Genuinely cannot believe that that 7 minute pile of tit, beggy, beggy, beg beg video attracted anyone to sign up! Highlights included..
“I’m doing this for you”
”I’m losing money” (although if James had spelt it, he’d probably write it as “loosing money”). … Sorry pet hate 😂
“aside from BJJ, daily dips and writing my 3rd book, I’m totally focused on this challenge“ 3rd book title “ Grifting for dummies”
“I’m setting up a free app, so need this money to do it”
I think he knows his time is nearly up and is trying to grab as much money as he can before he fucks off into the sunset.
Can anyone tell me how many insta followers he has, before I got blocked it was around 886k.
He’s got 916k now.
I hate the methods he uses to get people to buy his product. I know it’s standard sales technique but he’s deliberately preying on those who are maybe struggling mentally and catching them at their weak moments to sign up to his tit challenge, which I guarantee once started his input would be minimal.

I’d actually be tempted to sign up just to see how much input he actually has in it and whether you can access him!

Reactions: 8
Apologies if I’ve missed this elsewhere but I see that Andrew aka Tex who was one of the head program builders and coaches for JSA recently did, and quit, married at first sight Australia. There’s allsorts of horrible stuff in the press about him, allegedly gaslighting women, not listening to them, not taking any ownership of his own behaviour and so on. My other half just showed me a clip on YouTube which was so cringe it was embarrassing. I guess I can see why him & James were friends after all. Apparently he’s deactivated all his social media and Vanished into thin air. The program starts tonight but I think I value my sanity too much to watch it it! The clip I saw involve him telling his arranged bride that he had slept with over 350 women, and that when they were intimate on their honeymoon he felt she “was vacant” & not there and that he had got more out of many one night stands. Oh dear!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Apologies if I’ve missed this elsewhere but I see that Andrew aka Tex who was one of the head program builders and coaches for JSA recently did, and quit, married at first sight Australia. There’s allsorts of horrible stuff in the press about him, allegedly gaslighting women, not listening to them, not taking any ownership of his own behaviour and so on. My other half just showed me a clip on YouTube which was so cringe it was embarrassing. I guess I can see why him & James were friends after all. Apparently he’s deactivated all his social media and Vanished into thin air. The program starts tonight but I think I value my sanity too much to watch it it! The clip I saw involve him telling his arranged bride that he had slept with over 350 women, and that when they were intimate on their honeymoon he felt she “was vacant” & not there and that he had got more out of many one night stands. Oh dear!!
I've been watching it and look most of the people on that show are tools but he is the King of tools haha

He’s got 916k now.
I hate the methods he uses to get people to buy his product. I know it’s standard sales technique but he’s deliberately preying on those who are maybe struggling mentally and catching them at their weak moments to sign up to his tit challenge, which I guarantee once started his input would be minimal.

I’d actually be tempted to sign up just to see how much input he actually has in it and whether you can access him!
I signed up to a challenge a few years ago and quit fairly soon after. It was a waste of money (big surprise!) and the contact with JS was non-existent. Not that I was expecting anything from him but yeah even the contact with any of the coaches was average at best. A general message saying 'how are you going?' and if you responded some other generic response.

Reactions: 3
I've been watching it and look most of the people on that show are tools but he is the King of tools haha

I signed up to a challenge a few years ago and quit fairly soon after. It was a waste of money (big surprise!) and the contact with JS was non-existent. Not that I was expecting anything from him but yeah even the contact with any of the coaches was average at best. A general message saying 'how are you going?' and if you responded some other generic response.

I had the same experience, I joined during the first lockdown. I personally did not like that it was a different trainer every time I was contacted. Can the JSA not divvy out the people to each trainer and then that trainer looks after those people??

I wrote down my exercise plans from the JSA so I still have them. I don’t need the JSA outside of that.

Reactions: 4
I had the same experience, I joined during the first lockdown. I personally did not like that it was a different trainer every time I was contacted. Can the JSA not divvy out the people to each trainer and then that trainer looks after those people??

I wrote down my exercise plans from the JSA so I still have them. I don’t need the JSA outside of that.
Honestly you can easily find programmes online for free. There was not a single thing in JSA that I couldn't find online or from any other trainer. There is no unique selling point. It's a generic workout plan, everyone got the same variation of plan.

Reactions: 7
Anyone watched Ben carpenters new video on sleazebag pt’s?? The red flags to look out for are everything James did when he was ‘on the floor’ 😂😂 come on James wheres your podcast on it saying it’s ok to sleep with your clients 😂😂 I honestly think he’s going downhill fast. He’s got nothing left to give. The podcast lately with that guy off dragons den was obvs begged and paid for seeing as he’s the in thing atm so James thinking it will get him more followers. He always had a go at wicks for not staying in his lane well James is such a hypocrite thinking he’s a master at bjj. He’s literally scraping the barrel

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.