Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TopLurker

The daily email is just wow.

F*ck me.

I know it's the weekend, but I asked for one thing yesterday.

To watch 1x video for 7 minutes.

The click through was pretty pathetic if I am honest. I'm pretty pissed off about it 😂

How many people in your are trying to make your life better?

How many?

I'm one of them! I just asked for one thing.

When you watch the video, your answer may be yes, it may be no.

But f*ck me, please respect my position enough to at least give me 7 minutes.

If not, if you won't give me that. Then just go 😂

Do someone else's plan, wait for someone more convincing to come along.

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO I MADE TO LAY IT ALL OUT FOR YOU, you're either in or you're out... I'm fine with either.

I've spent 8 years being a PT to get you to this very point, if you can't do something as simple as clicking a link, then you'd be f*cked following my advice for 12 weeks, know what I mean?

If you can't do this for me, I probably can't do much for you if I'm honest.

Watch here >> www.youtube.com/jamessmithpt

James

p.s I do hate to sound like a moaning prick but it gets tiring trying to convince you it's time to make these thoughts become actual actions
Calorie fucking DESPERATE! If anything the tone of this email would make me not click the link out of pure pettiness 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Is he having a fucking laugh? He was on the first plane out of the u.k the second it started raining cuz it was too upsettingView attachment 1107772 for him, cant see him lasting a war. Twat.
Imagine him rocking up in Ukraine with his budgie smugglers and skateboard. Moaning about the lack of internet access because he needs to do another Ask Me Anything. Boasting to the Russian army how they should be scared of him because he has over 1000 hours experience on the gym floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Interesting that according to James, Shapiro and Tate are allowed to have their own opinions on controversial topics and be respected for that. But if he sees a pt/doctor/anyone else with a different opinion to his on exercise, diet etc, he tears them to shreds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think his next book should be entitled “James Smith..not a PT” He’s strayed so far out of his lane now he’s facing oncoming traffic!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
The daily email is just wow.

F*ck me.

I know it's the weekend, but I asked for one thing yesterday.

To watch 1x video for 7 minutes.

The click through was pretty pathetic if I am honest. I'm pretty pissed off about it 😂

How many people in your are trying to make your life better?

How many?

I'm one of them! I just asked for one thing.

When you watch the video, your answer may be yes, it may be no.

But f*ck me, please respect my position enough to at least give me 7 minutes.

If not, if you won't give me that. Then just go 😂

Do someone else's plan, wait for someone more convincing to come along.

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO I MADE TO LAY IT ALL OUT FOR YOU, you're either in or you're out... I'm fine with either.

I've spent 8 years being a PT to get you to this very point, if you can't do something as simple as clicking a link, then you'd be f*cked following my advice for 12 weeks, know what I mean?

If you can't do this for me, I probably can't do much for you if I'm honest.

Watch here >> www.youtube.com/jamessmithpt

James

p.s I do hate to sound like a moaning prick but it gets tiring trying to convince you it's time to make these thoughts become actual actions

• Wow
  • Haha

HeyBabes

VIP Member
I’ll be honest, I started following him on Insta a few months back and pre-ordered his new book. Then I came on here and read all about what a c*nt he is and cancelled my order 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Steeevo

Completely agree with what you’ve written but he’s still found on social media as jamessmithpt
Weird, given his strong views on people's choice of identity, that he choose to identify with a job he hasn't really done in 5 years. He's been a social media influencer/salesman for the app he runs with his mate for longer than his 4.5 years or so working as an actual PT.

Is he having a fucking laugh? He was on the first plane out of the u.k the second it started raining cuz it was too upsettingView attachment 1107772 for him, cant see him lasting a war. Twat.
"Get stuck in" FFS, it's not like being asked to play rugby or COD with your mates! Imagine him a war?? Wondering where the almond croissants were and when naptime was!! Him suddenly deciding it wasn't a "Fuck Yes" and wanting out. Total bullshitter.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cloff

VIP Member
So what does he suggest people do in airports - sit on massage chairs reading self help books so they’re always improving themselves? Fuck off you ugly ape

• Haha
  • Heart

Kiki999

Spinning might be 'just cycling in one spot in the dark' if you ignore all the health benefits but weightlifting is just picking up something heavy and putting it back in the same place over and over if you ignore the health benefits. Pretty stupid argument to make

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Shivoff

Chatty Member
What an arse! It's probably their one holiday a year after covid etc. If they want an early beer, let them! We can't all fanny all over the globe in first class & private jets drinking champagne! Does he really think he's better? He would be doing the exact same as a rugby lad. He's such a snotty cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

queenof24

Is he having a fucking laugh? He was on the first plane out of the u.k the second it started raining cuz it was too upsetting
Screenshot_20220307-070001_Instagram.jpg
for him, cant see him lasting a war. Twat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Mamaelf

He is actually horrible now. When he first started out he was a breath of fresh air. Acted quite humble and gave out good information, debunking a lot of the weight loss misinformation that was rife on social media. What a difference a couple of years and 1 million (a lot definitely paid for) Instagram followers have made. Now he’s just an odious gobshite. His content is repetitive and lazy. His ego is so fragile that he’ll spend hours stewing over one slightly critical comment and then spend however many more hours coming up with a ‘response,’ which inevitably ends up with him being overly aggressive, calling that person a cunt and telling them that he’s right and can never be wrong. He’s got 10 years’ experience as a PT don’t you know! It’s embarrassing because he is actually a moron. Not a huge fan of Adam Meakins but his response to James’ video attempting to destroy physios was brilliant. James quickly backtracked with lots of “😂 video wasn’t about you mate 😂 let’s do a podcast 😂

Invites people to ask him questions on IG every single day so that he can mock them and generally be vile, even when they’re genuine training questions. All of this Billy Big Bollocks behaviour is to just mask the fact that he doesn’t know anywhere near as much as he thinks he does, and gives him the attention he so desperately needs to feed his ego with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Wow, so women aren’t allowed to struggle in pregnancy now because other women can’t get pregnant. That woman has reached out because she’s struggling and he’s shamed her for not loving every second of being pregnant. God help his missus if she doesn’t have an easy pregnancy. She won’t get much support from him. What a dick.

FBFEC029-0AC9-49AD-B894-CC9D2A676761.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26