James Smith #8 follicle ducking deficit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t you just tell them they should be happy they can even go to school when some kids can’t James? Or does that logic only apply to pregnant women?

D99F8B89-B30A-4699-94C8-384017E17CBD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nothing like being mansplained about how we should feel during pregnancy!

It does frustrate me when women complain about how they look during pregnancy. It’s only for 9 months and is widely acceptable that it takes some time to lose the weight when the baby is here. I was one of them to be fair but once you have the baby and learn about what miracles they really are and all the stuff that could’ve gone wrong - the vanity side of it does feel a bit crass.

This time round, I couldn’t give a tit how I look but have developed PGP and can barely walk my daughter to preschool. I also have major anxiety this time round due to a couple of dodgy test results (which have turned out to be fine!) Wish I could go back in time and slap myself! 😂
I am with you on the complaining actually. My best friend massively struggled to get pregnant for years, annd my sister isnstill Trying IVF and to see people moaning about the small stuff like not liking their body that really makes me mad. You all know in advance what will happen to your body. I honestly know people who wouldn’t shut up online about how awful their pregnancy is, and I think with most things online it’s about being sensible - be open to your friends that you’re having problems but be sensitive at the same time. I know there’s a big culture of people getting butt hurt but I think pregnancy is a really touchy thing for some. Also there are a lot of things in life we should just be bloody grateful about!

Reactions: 4
He

Screenshot_20221008-103459_Instagram.png

He is just such a c#*t! I mean, you could just act like a knowledgeable trainer and advise that strength is lost but muscle memory is real and it returns very quickly when training is reintroduced, but no. Just arrogance and judgement.

And then the car. A Golf R is already expensive (I have a GTi which I bought used and love it. R was more and car salesman told me they're very attractive to thieves!) but then he "potters around" in a Porsche.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.