James Smith #8 follicle ducking deficit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Calabria for the thread title. Hoping it doesnt get pulled cos of the swear!

Holding out that we can use @Londoncailín suggestion for the next thread of "visa bleeping deficit".

So.. recap.. James the boy child has been flitting between Australia and the UK doing important influencer business.

He sacked his family off for birthdays to hang out in Dubai, so he could nip to America and catch up with his new bit of fluff "puss".

He continues to receive multiple gifts and not mark these on his story.. but he's definitely not an influencer!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Eww, I’m just not able with ‘puss’ it’s so gross and objectifying. I’d break up with someone if they kept saying that.

Reactions: 12
I think any sane woman would break up with somebody being referred to as that lol

The daily email is just wow.

F*ck me.

I know it's the weekend, but I asked for one thing yesterday.

To watch 1x video for 7 minutes.

The click through was pretty pathetic if I am honest. I'm pretty pissed off about it 😂

How many people in your are trying to make your life better?

How many?

I'm one of them! I just asked for one thing.

When you watch the video, your answer may be yes, it may be no.

But f*ck me, please respect my position enough to at least give me 7 minutes.

If not, if you won't give me that. Then just go 😂

Do someone else's plan, wait for someone more convincing to come along.

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO I MADE TO LAY IT ALL OUT FOR YOU, you're either in or you're out... I'm fine with either.

I've spent 8 years being a PT to get you to this very point, if you can't do something as simple as clicking a link, then you'd be f*cked following my advice for 12 weeks, know what I mean?

If you can't do this for me, I probably can't do much for you if I'm honest.

Watch here >> www.youtube.com/jamessmithpt

James

p.s I do hate to sound like a moaning prick but it gets tiring trying to convince you it's time to make these thoughts become actual actions

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

F*ck me.

The click through was pretty pathetic if I am honest. I'm pretty pissed off about it 😂

How many?

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO I MADE TO LAY IT ALL OUT FOR YOU, you're either in or you're out... I'm fine with either.

I've spent 8 years being a PT to get you to this very point, if you can't do something as simple as clicking a link, then you'd be f*cked following my advice for 12 weeks, know what I mean?

James

p.s I do hate to sound like a moaning prick but it gets tiring trying to convince you it's time to make these thoughts become actual actions
Calorie bleeping DESPERATE! If anything the tone of this email would make me not click the link out of pure pettiness 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
He’s beginning to realise… nobody is falling for it anymore. Those that would join JSA, either have and are still there, or have left. He’s got greedy putting the prices up the way he has, anyone would need their head testing to pay that for an app.

Reactions: 15
I honestly feel the era of the influencer is gone! I would buy nothing from 99% of them now. His ‘duck off if you aren’t going to sign up’ attitude that he thinks is hilarious - will piss off most people, even friend of mine that had a brief obsession with him in lockdown 1, they all think he’s a tit now. Diren is nothing but a carbon copy. James says if there was no Instagram in the morning he would go back to working on the floor. I highly doubt he would

Reactions: 20

F*ck me.

How many?

James

It was the weekend, I don't check my emails that much over weekend. Read that this morning and immediately unsubscribed

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It was the weekend, I don't check my emails that much over weekend. Read that this morning and immediately unsubscribed
Me too! He’s such a prick. Jealous of everyone else making more money than him so he has to bring them down. Hates women due to his issues and literally acts like an 18 year old still living at home.

Me too! He’s such a prick. Jealous of everyone else making more money than him so he has to bring them down. Hates women due to his issues and literally acts like an 18 year old still living at home.
Also I’ve just seen his latest post on Instagram. From someone who hated cross fitters he’s now saying ppl who diet for looks are wrong and you’ll be depressed. You need to be a crossfitter or a hobbyist and be functional instead?? I thought his whole purpose was to help normal ppl. Ppl who don’t want to frequent gyms etc. his mantra was to look good naked so that’s aesthetics right?? Why does he flit from one topic to the next and is never consistent with his info? Honestly he’ll be praising joe wicks next 🤦🏼‍♀️ I literally give up with him

Last edited:
I honestly feel the era of the influencer is gone! I would buy nothing from 99% of them now. His ‘duck off if you aren’t going to sign up’ attitude that he thinks is hilarious - will piss off most people, even friend of mine that had a brief obsession with him in lockdown 1, they all think he’s a tit now. Diren is nothing but a carbon copy. James says if there was no Instagram in the morning he would go back to working on the floor. I highly doubt he would
His ego is way too big for him to work on the floor again but he has to make himself sound relatable.

Reactions: 13

F*ck me.

How many?

James

That is one of the most arrogant emails I've ever seen. I would immediately unsubscribe in a "FINE. F you. Bye" kind of way. Who does he think he is? Why does he think he's worthy of my time? Why do I owe it to him? And HOW is a stupid video going to make any difference? Never mind that videos tend to seem quite lazy - they just can't be bothered writing it down - and are inconvenient to watch if you're in work etc. Probably a sales pitch anyway, so no.

GRRRRR

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I reckon give it 6-12 months before he has to sell out and sign for some deal with someone to get the money in because the well has run dry. Or keeps pedalling his business courses.

It’s been said many times before but he was a breath of fresh air when he first started with his mission to clean up the industry. Now he’s just an egotistical prat that has firmly left his mission behind in favour of trying to be a ‘personality’ that people fawn over.

I wish he would go back to sorting out the industry bullshit, rather than pushing challenges to line his pockets

Reactions: 23
Has he not figured out yet that he’s just a fad diet to consumers, like all the others? How many people do Weight Watchers / Slimming World / Body Coach / Atkins / Team RH/ the actual gym / boot camp etc. for a bit and then sack it off after a while? He’s literally just another option. That’s it. Does he think he’s doing anything different than the other options to retain his customers or has his audacity tricked him into thinking people will stay engaged just because he’s James Smith? If his business model acknowledged the ‘carousel’ nature of this type of industry he wouldn’t need to sound so salty and hard-done-by; he’d have expected it and planned for it.

The tone is also very gaslighty vibes. Woe is me and it’s all your fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Has he not figured out yet that he’s just a fad diet to consumers, like all the others? How many people do Weight Watchers / Slimming World / Body Coach / Atkins / Team RH/ the actual gym / boot camp etc. for a bit and then sack it off after a while? He’s literally just another option. That’s it. Does he think he’s doing anything different than the other options to retain his customers or has his audacity tricked him into thinking people will stay engaged just because he’s James Smith? If his business model acknowledged the ‘carousel’ nature of this type of industry he wouldn’t need to sound so salty and hard-done-by; he’d have expected it and planned for it.

So true.

I've met and/or followed trainers who train celebrities and normal people, who have had careers of 25-30 years, and who have managed to keep long-term clients. None needed to pull this kind of stunt. They are people who are actually committed to the job, want to help people get better, usually work *with* them to motivate and are constantly learning and evolving...while also having a solid grounding in the basics and tried and tested techniques. They're in demand already, so absolutely no need for tantrums and mind games.

Reactions: 11

Very manipulative vibes with ‘I asked you to do just one thing for me!’

Reactions: 10
He's just lost it. Sounds pathetic but if I was thinking of joining and did a bit of research on him I'd be scared of him. He seems really mean, bitter and entitled now. He'd be the type of 'in person' PT who I would think would make fun of me after a session

Reactions: 19
100%
And because he chose to work with gen pop across a virtual platform, rather than creating and nurturing long term relationships with clients for longevity. Instead he went for: work with as many people as possible while I workout/roll jits/piss about on Instagram/nap/order take aways.
If his PT work is/was as good as he says it is/was, he could have gone on to be a really well respected expert and positioned himself as a person of authority in the industry to raise the standards. But alas no, he’d rather stay a ‘lad’ forever.

And he thinks he’s really that different from Joe Wicks now?! Please….

Reactions: 13
Has he not figured out yet that he’s just a fad diet to consumers, like all the others? How many people do Weight Watchers / Slimming World / Body Coach / Atkins / Team RH/ the actual gym / boot camp etc. for a bit and then sack it off after a while? He’s literally just another option. That’s it.
I did Dirent’s project X for 3 months, I didn’t learn anything I didn’t already know.
It worked because I counted calories, recorded the data and did (my own!) gym work outs a few times a week.
What worked was calories counting on my fitness pal, it’s no different to any other ‘diet’ you have to be in a deficit to lose, be that weight or money - I lost both 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.