James Smith #8 follicle ducking deficit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he running out of ideas for people to give him money? So he’s resorting to bullying on his emails?

That’s all he’s doing now. Laying a guilt trip on people to make them feel bad so they subscribe. He says he has good marketing and sales skills but based on this I think he’s kidding himself!

Also he probably wants his YouTube video to hit enough views so he gets royalties from that as well 🙄 even though I bet it’s just 7 mins of him chatting shite

Reactions: 6
So going by this email, if he got 1800 in the last challenge that's (depending on which subscription people joined) between $417,600 - $487,800 for 12-16 weeks... crazy.

I got an email today that said I was being a bit 'beggy' and that "people love before and afters and testimonials."

Ok - it's a fair point.

Now, I do have some of these on the website... So you're probably wondering why I'm not bombarding you with them in a bid to get you to join this 12 week challenge?

Because I'd only send you the top 1%.

I'm aiming for 2000 people to do this next challenge, right.

We got about 1800 on the last one,

If I wanted to show you the top 5% of performers, I'd have 90 f*cking people to send you in an email!

Top 1%, TOP 1%, that's 18 people 😂

Top 0.5%... 9 people!

IT IS VERY EASY AS A BUSINESS OWNER TO CONVINCE YOU THAT WHAT I HAVE IS AMAZING BY PICKING A FRACTION OF MY CLIENTS PROGRESS.

It should be so obvious to you that so many people in the fitness industry do exactly that 😂 and to be fair I don't want to join them.

Same I don't want to do sponsored posts and promote bullshit.

This is why you have trust issues with me too, because you've bought other plans and they're not great.

The results looked great but give a programme to a thousand people and you're sure to find some good results.

I'm just not going to mislead you for financial gain.

And apparently to some, that seems 'beggy', so be it.

8 days left to enrol -->

• Wow
  • Haha
He got an email calling him beggy and that people like seeing before and after photos, or he read here and seen we mentioned it a few days ago?

Hey James 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He got an email calling him beggy and that people like seeing before and after photos, or he read here and seen we mentioned it a few days ago?

Hey James 😂😂
I would like to see how many of them 1.8k people actually joined. Actually paid for the 12 weeks and didn’t just drop out.

where are all the winners now? Have some of them stopped following him now?

Reactions: 7
How many coaches has he got again? About 6? Even if he had 10 coaches…
That’s 200 people per coach if he gets the 2000 like he wants. And that’s supposed to be a personal experience?
For £50 a month you’ll be getting sod all value for your money. You may as well pay for an actual 1-2-1 with someone

Reactions: 8
So going by this email, if he got 1800 in the last challenge that's (depending on which subscription people joined) between $417,600 - $487,800 for 12-16 weeks... crazy.

I got an email today that said I was being a bit 'beggy' and that "people love before and afters and testimonials."

Ok - it's a fair point.

Now, I do have some of these on the website... So you're probably wondering why I'm not bombarding you with them in a bid to get you to join this 12 week challenge?

Because I'd only send you the top 1%.

I'm aiming for 2000 people to do this next challenge, right.

We got about 1800 on the last one,

If I wanted to show you the top 5% of performers, I'd have 90 f*cking people to send you in an email!

Top 1%, TOP 1%, that's 18 people 😂

Top 0.5%... 9 people!

IT IS VERY EASY AS A BUSINESS OWNER TO CONVINCE YOU THAT WHAT I HAVE IS AMAZING BY PICKING A FRACTION OF MY CLIENTS PROGRESS.

It should be so obvious to you that so many people in the fitness industry do exactly that 😂 and to be fair I don't want to join them.

Same I don't want to do sponsored posts and promote bullshit.

This is why you have trust issues with me too, because you've bought other plans and they're not great.

The results looked great but give a programme to a thousand people and you're sure to find some good results.

I'm just not going to mislead you for financial gain.

And apparently to some, that seems 'beggy', so be it.

8 days left to enrol -->
If all 1800 people got amazing results then he would be able to show you 1800 people... wouldn't have to pick a fraction

Reactions: 9
How many coaches has he got again? About 6? Even if he had 10 coaches…
That’s 200 people per coach if he gets the 2000 like he wants. And that’s supposed to be a personal experience?
For £50 a month you’ll be getting sod all value for your money. You may as well pay for an actual 1-2-1 with someone
I was just thinking about a trainer I did a session with when I was in Ireland. Have followed him and his wife since, and watched how they increased the online side of the business during Covid. Extremely experienced, still trains people in person, and very approachable.
They're charging €40/month for 6 workouts a week planned by him, and access to the FB group etc. Am entirely certain you would get much better support and be in direct contact with him and benefit from her expertise. They also both actually live a healthy life and are very down to earth. And free recipes! https://thisistheway.ie/healthy-recipes He gave me one of their flapjacks after our session, so I'm probably biased...but an example of how you can get a better service, even online, from someone more experienced. Doubt the trainers in my local The Gym charge anything outrageous either.

Reactions: 2
Just had a look on his FB page.. fk me the engagement is pathetic. There’s no way he’s not buying followers lol

Reactions: 7
How exactly does he get to coach BJJ when he is only a purple belt?! Because he is Insta famous?

They are shocking! And they make zero sense!
It's so careless. There are so many people who move and have to learn English as teens or adults and would be infinitely more intelligible than that. It's like he's getting AI to write it.

100% reckon he is going to slowly reinvent himself as an online BJJ coach given that he’s realised the JSA money pot is empty. Please remember this post one year from now. You can see it happening.

Reactions: 21
100% reckon he is going to slowly reinvent himself as an online BJJ coach given that he’s realised the JSA money pot is empty. Please remember this post one year from now. You can see it happening.
This!
Given the lack of fitness content recently and the ‘begging’ JSA emails he has clearly realised that he is flogging a dead horse and is moving over to BJJ as the next ‘thing’ everyone is jumping on the bandwagon with.

JS has no one to blame but himself. He wasn’t ever selling anything other than “calorie bleeping deficit”. He was a one trick pony and even then he got caught up in the celeb life and decided to spend his money on partying - and being rude to people so he can be eDGy.

If I were a black or brown belt who has worked their arse off to get to their level who then found out some dude with a purple belt was building a business in BJJ, I’d be super pissed.

he is a travelling salesman trying to sell ice to eskimos.

• Haha
He will never be able to coach anyone who remotely knows what they’re doing in BJJ. No one with any knowledge will take him seriously.
Unless he’s going to coach kids and for some reason I can’t see that!
He’s probably going to try and coax current JSA subscribers to take up BJJ so he can coach them online somehow 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3
He will never be able to coach anyone who remotely knows what they’re doing in BJJ. No one with any knowledge will take him seriously.
Unless he’s going to coach kids and for some reason I can’t see that!
He’s probably going to try and coax current JSA subscribers to take up BJJ so he can coach them online somehow 🤦🏻‍♂️
I imagine there would be fangirls who would sign up if he started coaching and anyone wanting to be instafamous lol.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.