James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He brags about never going to one lecture.
And more than 5000 hours 1-1 pt? Yeah right!!! Where did you find this?
Edit-never mind,I’m assuming the fitness first site given their tops!
It’s on his Facebook page!
He is turning out to be quite the Billy Bullshitter isn’t he 🤥

It’s on his Facebook page!
He is turning out to be quite the Billy Bullshitter isn’t he 🤥
Forgot to add the pic...

Attachments

Last edited:
How much more do you need? The fact you haven't heard him with JSA women surprises me. Ask him about Kelli, Fran, Terri, Sam, Becci and many others. He'll likely block you though as that doesn't fit in with his reality.

He's stalked women across different continents (yes continents) travelled to events specifically on the assumption to have sex when he was told no.

He's controlling, manipulative and many MANY others things. He likely dropped off the face of the earth because he was busted being a sleaze bag.

Not to mention the asshole still shares his progress pictures from 18 months ago like they're still relevant now.

He's not trustworthy in the slightest and you will likely never see him in JSA ever again.

He slagged James off something rotten, went to Jay Alderton, tried to suck up his ass. He is so far up his own ass he smudges his eyeliner. Now he's back because he can't handle not having people loving him. He just wants all the attention all whilst having a fiancee (Hi Amanda if you read this) with his kid at home, seemingly completely unknowing of all that has gone on.

Class A narcissist.
Apart from that though...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But is 5,000 hours impressive? The PT who runs my bootcamp classes recently announced he has now done 11,000 and he’s 23...

James didn’t spend that long on the gym floor and tbh I’m almost sure he’s pretty much said he wasn’t very good at it. (Putting people through tit to just run down the hour like GVT etc). Makes me think he’s a far better business person than he is PT.

Reactions: 5
How much more do you need? The fact you haven't heard him with JSA women surprises me. Ask him about Kelli, Fran, Terri, Sam, Becci and many others. He'll likely block you though as that doesn't fit in with his reality.

He's stalked women across different continents (yes continents) travelled to events specifically on the assumption to have sex when he was told no.

He's controlling, manipulative and many MANY others things. He likely dropped off the face of the earth because he was busted being a sleaze bag.

Not to mention the asshole still shares his progress pictures from 18 months ago like they're still relevant now.

He's not trustworthy in the slightest and you will likely never see him in JSA ever again.

He slagged James off something rotten, went to Jay Alderton, tried to suck up his ass. He is so far up his own ass he smudges his eyeliner. Now he's back because he can't handle not having people loving him. He just wants all the attention all whilst having a fiancee (Hi Amanda if you read this) with his kid at home, seemingly completely unknowing of all that has gone on.

Class A narcissist.
Heard the rumours. Sad to see the names come out too.

I know he gloated about having the pick of the girls at some meal in Glasgow. Guess chopper could verify it but by the looks, he's done with JSA completely now.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Ugh Pav was one of the first JSA members I unfollowed. The daily dip in the sea was enough for me. No swim. No exercise. Just go get wet and get out. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Who was the one that had a baby to another JSA member. Cornflakes or something in his username

Ugh Pav was one of the first JSA members I unfollowed. The daily dip in the sea was enough for me. No swim. No exercise. Just go get wet and get out. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Who was the one that had a baby to another JSA member. Cornflakes or something in his username
Completely made up cornflakes. It was calorie deficit cow

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I joined JSA the day it began. Loved it to start with. But it is so cliquey (whilst pretending it's the complete opposite).
It used to be great to debate all aspects of fitness. Now, if you disagree with one of the 'in-crowd' you're just laughed at and abused.

Most hideous of them all -

*Pippa.
Queen bee of creating a clique whilst acting like she's Mother bleeping Teresa. Spent the start of JSA telling us in every single post how amazing her husband was and her best friend. Overnight decided he was a 'duck, no', divorced him, left her steady decent job and set up her own business spouting nutrition and self-help tit she learnt in a very short space of time and now lives with her dad. Thinks she's hot as duck and spends every live video pouting and flicking her hair. Tried to shag anything that moved prior to COVID and actually called HERSELF a fox. She's old enough to be most people's Gran and has piled the weight back on. And those eyebrows!
She's a tit stiring madam and very active in seperate WhatsApp groups. If you're not 'in' with this one, don't bother entering a challenge.

*Donna and Steve Page.
Mental. Thinks everyone loves them.
She's bipolar, acts like she's doing okay but has crazy eyes and clearly is unstable as duck.
He's on the spectrum or something and gives off weird psychopath vibes.
Both post long, rambly posts about how great they're doing, try to 'empower' others etc etc which are cringy to the extreme.
Their daughter also joined for a while but was clearly the product of two people who should never have had children and suffered mental health issues herself because of them.
Push themselves in every challenge to win. Post all the way through how great they feel. Then weeks afterwards do another post saying that actually, it was unhealthy and was making them ill. No tit! Everyone else could see it. Don't need you to do an 'emosh' post to tell us!
Tells us all their transform is for life but strops off when they don't win a challenge....

*Ruth
Another unstable member.
Had a good job, travelled the world, had money. But was in an abusive relationship. Good for her as she left an abusive relationship behind. But left with nothing.
Came back to UK and spends majority of her time posting slightly deranged videos of her dancing in public, parading the streets in her underwear and heels "to empower women" and other random tit.
Gives gerse7
Lives a transient lifestyle in a hostel. Hooked up with a class A drug user. Doesn't get a full time job and at about age 40 decides to study music at college! And in all of this decides their life is perfect enough to try for a baby. Which means all of JSA are "go Ruth, you'll be a great mum".

*Amber.
Serving Police Officer. Only been in a few years.
Acts like she's only officer in the UK.
Plows in whenever anyone has anything needing remotely criminal advice, often wrong.
We know what force she works for.
Posts photos of herself in uniform (disciplinary offence for police) followed by photos of her nude in high heels etc (again, disciplinary).

*Lee Hardy.
Won a previous challenge.
Utter bleep.
Spent his entire time focused on his transformation, forgetting he had a wife and child that needed looked after too. It was all about eating right, training and spending every waking minute on Facebook.
Got a big head and thought he was a celebrity. Dumped the wife and kid, stating that she couldn't handle he'd changed (in to a bleep). Became a part-time Disney Dad.
Tried to shag his way though the group on meetups.
Was a sexual predator and wouldn't take no for an answer.
Made a half arsed apology for getting too big for his boots and left the group to 'concentrate on himself'. Tried to be a celebrity fitness guru. Failed.
Now another loser trying to be instafamous.

There are so many more but I can't be arsed. I'd be here all day.
There are so many WhatsApp groups behind the scenes planning and egging each other on.
It's the same names all the time winning challenges, organising meetups (where you'll be sidelined if you aren't one of Pippa's chosen few).

Nobody can think for themselves.
James reads a book. Everyone else wants to read that book too.
James does BJJ. Everyone else wants to do that.
James does live vids. So everyone else thinks we want to sit and watch them, a complete stranger who slightly deranged, do a live vid too. NO ONE CARES. YOU'RE NOT FAMOUS OR INSPIRATIONAL.
Etc etc.
Heaven forbid someone goes out and finds their own inspirational books to read. It's the same 5 books every recommends each time!

You'd be amazed how many people in JSA followed his 'if it's not a duck yes....' bollocks and left marriages, shagged around, left stable jobs etc etc just from that one sentence. Honestly, so many did it. I wonder how many now regret it and wish they'd kept their old lives. Or if they're still desperately trying to convince themselves they are happier now having left long-term relationships, are only part-time parents, don't have a pension, are fat again and are now self employed with zero backup during COVID!

When there was only a couple of hundred of us, it was okay (but FAR to sexualised, with women going along with the inappropriate behaviour to look like 'fun' and non-prudes). Now it's just become the thing it always said it hated.

They made a mistake not kicking people out the JSA Facebook group when they weren't paying members anymore. Now it's 25k+ too big. Too many Billy Big Bollocks all thinking they're nearly famous because they get a few people encouraging them to post cooking videos (Coops), daily inspro vids (menopausal 'foxy' Pippa) and mental crazy eyed encouragement vids (nearly everyone else!).
I still think the JSA site itself is decent in respect of it's content.
And he made me finally learn about how basic this stuff all was and to ditch the fads.
I can't knock him for that.

This 'be kind' bollocks has spawned tens of thousands of people in to thinking they are going to be famous because they get 20 people comments on one of their posts that they're a 'legend' when what they don't realise is 200 people think they're a complete twit but darent say it for fear of being called a bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I was briefly in a whatsapp group when it all kicked off over one member (not yet mentioned but thought he was gods gift) messaging a fair number of female JSA members and arranging hook ups at a meet and then ditching them for someone else or something like that.

I read the message calling him out with my mouth open. He was then kicked out of JSA. I think he’s now happily settled (and has had a baby) with another JSA member.

There was a guy who made a mega transformation in 12 weeks but piled the weight back on again. I briefly followed him on Instagram but found the drunken stories and posts just at odds with his posts in the group. I liked him though, but I cannot remember his name.

Some days I regret leaving the group because I miss some of the batshit stuff that used to happen but it really was a toxic cult.

I do wonder how much longevity James et al have. He’s getting called out more and more.

• Wow
I was briefly in a whatsapp group when it all kicked off over one member (not yet mentioned but thought he was gods gift) messaging a fair number of female JSA members and arranging hook ups at a meet and then ditching them for someone else or something like that.

I read the message calling him out with my mouth open. He was then kicked out of JSA. I think he’s now happily settled (and has had a baby) with another JSA member.

There was a guy who made a mega transformation in 12 weeks but piled the weight back on again. I briefly followed him on Instagram but found the drunken stories and posts just at odds with his posts in the group. I liked him though, but I cannot remember his name.

Some days I regret leaving the group because I miss some of the batshit stuff that used to happen but it really was a toxic cult.

I do wonder how much longevity James et al have. He’s getting called out more and more.
That's Alistair Hudson and Cookie you're referring to.

Hudson is another creep.

Is it just me but looking at his stories those ‘packed out stadiums’ just look like students at a lecture? Hardly packed to the rafters were they.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's Alistair Hudson and Cookie you're referring to.

Hudson is another creep.
I didn’t know if it was ok to name him as he’s not a ‘celeb’ but yes that’s him and yes, he is a creep. Not to me (I’m nothing special so wouldn’t have registered on his radar 😂) but I saw his behaviour and agree with you!

Cookie! That’s the one! I hope he’s ok.

I didn’t know if it was ok to name him as he’s not a ‘celeb’ but yes that’s him and yes, he is a creep. Not to me (I’m nothing special so wouldn’t have registered on his radar 😂) but I saw his behaviour and agree with you!

Cookie! That’s the one! I hope he’s ok.
As far as I know he is. Don't really keep in touch with him to be fair.

Heard the rumours. Sad to see the names come out too.

I know he gloated about having the pick of the girls at some meal in Glasgow. Guess chopper could verify it but by the looks, he's done with JSA completely now.
Well, there's an account of someone that's seen it first hand with regards to Pav. Grim reading.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Well, there's an account of someone that's seen it first hand with regards to Pav. Grim reading.
Wow... clearly the "powers that be" (James x 2) are more interested in image on social media over calling out sexual predators like Pav
Shame... Graham seemed like a nice guy to me (only had a few conversations with him). Probably for the best he isn't an admin now then 😂. Probably be replaced by a wannabe coach that does BJJ with a pregnancy pillow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow... clearly the "powers that be" (James x 2) are more interested in image on social media over calling out sexual predators like Pav
Shame... Graham seemed like a nice guy to me (only had a few conversations with him). Probably for the best he isn't an admin now then 😂. Probably be replaced by a wannabe coach that does BJJ with a pregnancy pillow 🙄

Exactly.
The admins of the FB are as bad as the sexual predators and nutjob wannabes. Because think kicking someone out of a FB group is them doing their bit and makes them the good guys.

Mike Reddan has removed all traces of MNU from his Instagram and is no longer a JSA FB admin (although still acts like one).
If the allegations against Martin go nowhere, he's not offended anyone to much and could come up with some bullshit (wanting to find himself or something) to claw his way back in. If Martin gets shut down and charged, he can say he knew bad stuff happened and quit.
He's still in JSA FB group, just not admin. So again, if it comes out about how JSA FB and it's admins actively encouraged sexualised behaviour and shagging around, he can say he removed himself. If it never comes out, he can say stepped back to focus on his own business.
He hates the Police and is vocal about his own shady past so I imagine he'll do nothing to help the police in any investigation anyway. He's a twit.

Pippa knows full well everything that has, and still is, happening. She has played a huge part in dumbing down of females in that group, pushing for them to flash their tits and arse (in the name of loving your own body and female empowerment...) and is obsessed with everyone loving her. She's fucked her entire life up and is obsessed with convincing herself and everyone else that she's content and successful.
duck, she's one of the most upfront at meetups about making it a sexualised free for all, trying desperately to sleep with anyone who pays her attention and push the 'women in JSA are empowered because they can drink as much, shag around as much and swear as much' as the menfolk.

JSA FB admin 100% know about accusations, inappropriate behaviour and people's lives being destroyed by other members.
If they were truly decent people, they'd speak up and support members going to police, naming and shaming and / or a zero tolerance approach.
Removing yourself and not explaining publicly why just makes you a coward GRAHAM.
Pippa is Gislaine Maxwell figure.
They let predators stick around way too long, think they're all closer than they actually are and don't support the victims who just silently remove themselves from the group because they're scared of the Mean Girl mentality if they speak up.

I'm not against JSA per se, but I'd tell new members to just join JSA via the app / website and not join the supplementary FB group.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why are we posting pics and talking about people who aren’t in the public eye and have a very normal amount of followers? More than 10K is the mod rules. A lot of these academy posts need to be deleted, the whole thread will get shut down?!!

Reactions: 9
Says it all. Image over morals. Two years down the drain for a predators image.

Then again, nothing surprises me with JSA anymore. You have members stealing from others. People craving attention. If it's like that at the top, no wonder it filters down to members.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.