James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's baffling how many in JSA lose all ability to think for themselves.

JS reads a book.
That's the only book every one else then reads.

JS stops drinking alcohol.
Loads of others stop drinking alcohol.

JS starts BJJ.
That's the only martial art any one in JSA will do.

JS takes up swimming.
So do half of JSA.

JS skateboards.
A load of 40 something adults in JSA also take up skateboarding.

Does nobody have free thought any more? Or are they so desperate to be noticed by JS that they think this will make them best mates with him?
It's embarrassing.

Reactions: 18
It's baffling how many in JSA lose all ability to think for themselves.

JS reads a book.
That's the only book every one else then reads.

JS stops drinking alcohol.
Loads of others stop drinking alcohol.

JS starts BJJ.
That's the only martial art any one in JSA will do.

JS takes up swimming.
So do half of JSA.

JS skateboards.
A load of 40 something adults in JSA also take up skateboarding.

Does nobody have free thought any more? Or are they so desperate to be noticed by JS that they think this will make them best mates with him?
It's embarrassing.
You missed out pregnancy pillow and Nimes clothing....the JSA starter pack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wrote one comment on the delightful JS most recent post and got a barrage of crap from the cult. Absolute idiots.

Reactions: 2
Wow - let it go with the iPhone debacle with Mik.... obviously hit a nerve 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And mentioning she’s in JSA group obvs invites all his followers to send abuse

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Wow he just cannot let it go can he 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
wait.... a grown man with almost 800k followers on Instagram has basically just advertised that he wants someone to mug his ex girlfriend...

I know it's a joke on his part but that is completely irresponsible. Some of his crazy fan girls could actually take this seriously

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
wait.... a grown man with almost 800k followers on Instagram has basically just advertised that he wants someone to mug his ex girlfriend...

I know it's a joke on his part but that is completely irresponsible. Some of his crazy fan girls could actually take this seriously
Completely the way he goes after people and his followers do online it's very possible someone could. The internet is dangerous in the wrong hands. He would only be delighted if she was robbed and the phone gone. He is so pathetic. He would rather the phone be lost or damaged to sooth his own ego.

Reactions: 12
It's actually so embarrassing for him, if he was in his early 20's I could maybe understand the immaturity. He knows exactly what influence he has and what type of people follow him. There is a high chance that if one of his fans see her on a night out they could confront her. I'd imagine she is already getting abuse in her DM's and now he has given everyone permission to do it in real life!

Reactions: 7
Diren "loneliness is a choice" Read the room, we're in the middle of a global pandemic, MH issues are at an all time high, some people aren't allowed outside.....but loneliness is a choice....🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.