James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Felicity would get on 😂 I hope she doesn't pot one like that though

Reactions: 1
Everyday a new ‘ask me a question’ seriously run out of content now. In other news I'm
Starting to fancy his housemate Cameron as he can build things AND cook nice meals. Then there’s Ben who can cook AND clean. What does James bring to this house share?!
Yes I fancy Cameron too!! I actually like the boys he lives with, just normal blokes that work and take the mick out of each other! I did wonder why him and Cameron stopped living with the other guy though I wondered if they fell out? He was also good looking!

I thought the same about the pics of other people’s children, James has over 700 hundred thousand followers, if I had kids I don’t think I’d feel comfortable with them being shown.

Reactions: 6
This little shitgoblin being in the firing line has made my Sunday morning.
Screenshot_20210207-094218_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
When you hate /are jealous of Joe Wicks more than you love giving good advice..

Reactions: 10
FYI: I thought it was about time for this...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
James’ latest q&a - anyone can afford £8.99 a month he claims. I would think the significant amount of people who have found themselves out of a job in recent months would disagree but carry on with your blinkered view of life.

And of course he’s not bothered about going bald 🙄 that’s why he spends so much time trying to keep his bald patch covered 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Really can't be arsed with these grifters any more.

If people can't see they are just chancers after a quick buck and not eDuCAtoRs then maybe more fool them. If reading JS's book has "transformed your life" maybe it's in such a state that you can't make it that much worse anyway.

Look at them for eye candy, if that's what floats your boat, but don't give them your cash. As well as funding their party lifestyle, it just encourages the constant mansplaining, masquerading as advice and support mainly for women. Not sure what's worse, if JS and Diren genuinely buy into their own BS social media world about somehow helping people, or if they realise they are the social media equivalent of door to door salesmen chasing a sale.

Anyway take care all. In the spirit of JS, he's a slightly amended recycled comment from a previous thread...

Tough Love

If you're on social media promoting products, even if they're your own, you're a social media influencer. Without being a social media influencer, you would never have been a No.1 bestseller. Own it.

Number of followers on social media does not equate to how many people you have helped. People follow for different reasons. Donald Trump hasn't helped or educated all the people who happen to follow him on twitter. Just because you have a lot of female followers doesn't mean you get a free pass for bullying women or constant mansplaining.

Calling people lazy when you take afternoon naps and spend most of the day playing video games is a bit rich.

If someone disagrees with you or offers a different opinion then base your response on what they have actually said. Don't extrapolate and make up things that the person hasn't actually said. Arguments can be nuanced and not just black and white.

Working in Fitness First for a few years and being an online PT doesn't make you qualified to be a life coach, especially when you haven't experienced a lot of the challenges that life can bring. Also life coaching is more than just telling people to copy your lifestyle. If you're telling people to copy you then it looks like you're more interested in justifying yourself than helping others.

A decade is ten years. "Almost a decade" is just less than ten years. If you have 1000 hours of experience in a job, that really isn't much. Certainly less than a year in a full time job.

Not being able to sustain a relationship longer than six months, suggests you maybe aren't qualified to give advice on relationships.

Needing a tache, big sunglasses and speedos to show that you have a fun personality, suggests you might want to work on your personality and how you're perceived. If you're wearing them because you think you look good, then fine, own it.

Just because you read something on the internet, learned a space fact or listened to a podcast doesn't make you an expert, even if you have a posh voice or are a little bit cleverer than your mate, Diren.

If you want people to believe that you don't care about criticism than simply ignore it. Talking about how much you don't care, makes it sound like you care. Hooves and horses...

Reactions: 24
Dare I say it? Putting aside all his flaws for the duration of this post, is anyone else feeling sorry for Diren at the moment? He seems like a constant irritant to James and completely living under a compliment! James’ attitude towards him is that of toleration, like a younger brother tagging along-you don’t really want him there but you need a wing man or you look like Billy NoMates! It’s become uncomfortable to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Dare I say it? Putting aside all his flaws for the duration of this post, is anyone else feeling sorry for Diren at the moment? He seems like a constant irritant to James and completely living under a compliment! James’ attitude towards him is that of toleration, like a younger brother tagging along-you don’t really want him there but you need a wing man or you look like Billy NoMates! It’s become uncomfortable to watch.

Ha, in a word...no. I am wondering what situation would have to occur to make me have sympathy for the cretin that is Dirat.

Reactions: 8
Not at all.

Reactions: 2
It can’t be just me that sees James’ toxicity then?

They are both vile men. I can’t summon up any sympathy for Diren.

Shows how out of reality he is. Mr never wanted for anything..

Not even a clue has he?! £8.99 is better in my bank than lining the pockets of a narcassist, enabling him to party hard - and living the ‘Australian dream’. I’d rather go for a run and just cut out crap food. Thats free. The sooner people stop paying him and he falls on his arse the better.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.