James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest IGtv about trolls. Think he’s talking about himself there. And even with diren in it was boring as duck. They’ve lost it. I bet the ‘tour’ will be as dull as dishwater unless there’s alcohol and drugs involved

Reactions: 7
His latest IGtv about trolls. Think he’s talking about himself there. And even with diren in it was boring as duck. They’ve lost it. I bet the ‘tour’ will be as dull as dishwater unless there’s alcohol and drugs involved
He’s like oh just ignore the trolls and then makes a 2 minute video on how ✨pathetic✨ trolls are. Yeah sure James just ignore them hun.
Also notice how they said calling people out and trolling are different. Well I would say that’s subjective one persons troll is another persons calling someone out on their bullshit

Reactions: 11
So a social media influencer makes videos constantly criticising people on social media then feels the need to create a video criticising people who criticise him on social media.

Imagine if he had to interact with people in the real world in a two way dialogue rather than ranting at the internet all day.

Reactions: 19
All people do is call out bullshit wankers for their bullshit wanker opinions

I guess he’s really affected by it lol

Reactions: 6
Diren has posted them out with a few girls on his story. Noticed James hasn’t posted them or reposted Direns story 👀

Reactions: 3
Also his missus cori looks a complete bogan posting “I am avin it large”videos.

Reactions: 6
I haven’t been watching stories and CONSTANT Q&As (😴) recently so not sure what’s been going down but just caught the end of one... has be been telling people that Mcdonalds is poison?! He used to stuff his face with chicken selects and mcflurries on the reg if I remember correctly 😆

Reactions: 4
I haven’t been watching stories and CONSTANT Q&As (😴) recently so not sure what’s been going down but just caught the end of one... has be been telling people that Mcdonalds is poison?! He used to stuff his face with chicken selects and mcflurries on the reg if I remember correctly 😆
Someone asked a question and referenced McDonald’s as poison. For once it wasn’t James trying to be the Piers Morgan of PTs.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.