James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’m too new to make one but I’m definitely here for that! I actually don’t mind James so I’m just here to chat about the hanger-ons
I think I am too. I can’t stand James now, but I like the posts about her better if that makes sense. She has irritated me from the start, where as James has progressed into an arrogant arse!

Reactions: 4
So this is embarrassing, but just saw Diren’s stories and realise that back when I was a sheep, I bought a NeatUp247 hoodie. Feel quite annoyed with myself. 🙈😂
I have a neatup247 tshirt and it' so soft. I'm sad I can't wear it without wanting to set fire to myself 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here you go 😊

Wasn’t sure where to put the thread, it’s under influencers at the moment because that’s where this one is but she is definitely NOT an influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here you go 😊

Wasn’t sure where to put the thread, it’s under influencers at the moment because that’s where this one is but she is definitely NOT an influencer
Do you have the link as not in the drop down x

Do you have the link as not in the drop down x
Sorry seen it now. Thank you!

Reactions: 1
I work with someone who said they had an offer accepted on a house they wanted to rent. Maybe it’s a thing 😂
Hahaha...I just feel like if you bargained on the rent in London the estate agent would just be like ‘🤨 k I’ve got 2717932 other interested people lined up so have a nice life’

Reactions: 6
You can definitely offer under the asking for places to rent in London and especially at the moment

• Wow
@agentsmithi really really really enjoy your posts you know 😂
Thank you... ...maybe I should stop working for a living and become a PT influencer. 😏

Although I do actually feel like a cheat here because I meet these cretins more often than I would like to, so see it all first hand, or hear it from somebody who saw it live... ...sadly there are some things I can’t say to not drag others into their mess... gonna start a league table for the biggest C... out of the crew. Amazingly, league founder James Smith is NOT top of the table...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you... ...maybe I should stop working for a living and become a PT influencer. 😏

Although I do actually feel like a cheat here because I meet these cretins more often than I would like to, so see it all first hand, or hear it from somebody who saw it live... ...sadly there are some things I can’t say to not drag others into their mess... gonna start a league table for the biggest C... out of the crew. Amazingly, league founder James Smith is NOT top of the table...
Well now you need to elaborate and give us a clue 🤣

Agree, spill the ☕

James Shaw, is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Diren on his story yesterday, jealous news places recognising other people doing well in quarentene and not him.

Diren today, going to be on BBC...

Fycking elle what a desperate dick.

'was asked'

Nah man like Diren BEGGED

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.