James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I gathered over the years it’s because he hates his whole premise
1. Lean in 15 work outs a recipes make you buy into joes brand
2. His plans were mostly generic and did not teach you the basics (energy expenditure) so people were basically paying for a meal plan and no real knowledge
3. Joe made a fortune from this formula and James hated it, could be the lack of transparency, could be jealousy. I think both.

james turned it into a vendetta and eventually got sued by joes lawyers I believe
I have to say I did chuckle when James momentarily flashed up a photo of Joe in one of his latest videos when he was talking about groups like slimming world not actually helping people who want to lose weight.

Reactions: 1
From what I gathered over the years it’s because he hates his whole premise
1. Lean in 15 work outs a recipes make you buy into joes brand
2. His plans were mostly generic and did not teach you the basics (energy expenditure) so people were basically paying for a meal plan and no real knowledge
3. Joe made a fortune from this formula and James hated it, could be the lack of transparency, could be jealousy. I think both.

james turned it into a vendetta and eventually got sued by joes lawyers I believe
Oh really?? I didn’t know that!

Yeah and re joe wicks I think from memory his recipes in the beginning never had the calories or there was the impression calories didn’t matter as it was healthier food which then went against James stance on calorie deficit!

Reactions: 11
Ha ha says joe wicks isn’t original? The trainers that write the plans on the app for you give you the saaaaame. Me and three friends signed up two years ago (after a month I deleted it all) and all three of us - different heights and weights - got the exact same bloody plan!! James doesn’t make any of the workout plans he does the videos to demonstrate. Add to that Hs says joe wicks is a know nothing - and yet feels he’s qualified for life advice??? Nah.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
*partial repeat of what I posted on Facilities Smither’s own thread:
Ive said it on James Smith post before, there are tens of thousands of James Smiths in London/Surrey, he’s just the sperm that fertilised the egg, he’s a hypocrite, liar and a scumbag BUT he has produced some decent info, exposed other scumbags like himself, written books for idiots (Wish it, want it, do it) and does have a nice-ish side.
Diren on the other hand is legitimately a nasty piece of work, psychopathic traits, hateful and angry when his oh so obvious mask slips... ...and this translates in his body language around a girl he is using as a ‘Boris bike’ when he’s in London. I’d be so gutted for this to happen to a nice girl(or guy), in this case, Fliss is such a wretched little girl, she almost deserves Dirat. Maybe they should stay together and produce the next generation of ugly, stupid and bitter underachievers?
On James, I’d add this, he’s got lucky and will probably make enough money on this to live well before he burns out, because he didn’t use any hard work or skill, he’s got this nasty edge to nearly everything he does... ...topically, similar to a certain UK prime minister/US president, no matter what they say, how outrageous, how nasty, they will always have a following. Almost too big to fail. The fun is, like trump, watching all his minions scrapping a living, ducking and diving, neating up, project XYZing...
Wish it want it do it sums up his book so well!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ha ha says joe wicks isn’t original? The trainers that write the plans on the app for you give you the saaaaame. Me and three friends signed up two years ago (after a month I deleted it all) and all three of us - different heights and weights - got the exact same bloody plan!! James doesn’t make any of the workout plans he does the videos to demonstrate. Add to that Hs says joe wicks is a know nothing - and yet feels he’s qualified for life advice??? Nah.
I had the same issue- signed up for a programme that specifically said I don’t have access to resistance machines but have access to squat racks etc and that I could do a few pull ups (7/8) but wanted to improve them.

so guess what...I got a programme that had some exercises that were needing cable machines, and told to do weighted pull ups with 15kg attached to me 🙈🙄😥 clearly been copied and pasted and not read my notes properly!

and when Diren messaged to ask how I was getting on, told him about it all and got “awesome,I can see you’re doing great!”

cowboys

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I had the same issue- signed up for a programme that specifically said I don’t have access to resistance machines but have access to squat racks etc and that I could do a few pull ups (7/8) but wanted to improve them.

so guess what...I got a programme that had some exercises that were needing cable machines, and told to do weighted pull ups with 15kg attached to me 🙈🙄😥 clearly been copied and pasted and not read my notes properly!

and when Diren messaged to ask how I was getting on, told him about it all and got “awesome,I can see you’re doing great!”

cowboys
Absolute cowboys! I too was hustled, scammed, bamboozled and hoodwinked. I did project x last summer and tbf I did lose loads of weight and kept it off but I had the same thing with Diren gave him a list of my available equipment and got sent a template and then when I asked about he gave alternatives but like I shouldn’t have to say you didn’t read my notes etc.
Also I CANNOT stand when Diren and James talk about periods as if they have any understanding what actually happens yeah you know the science but you don’t know!
Oh God I’m on one now and when they eat and talk to camera and make those silly faces. Get a fkn grip! No one and I mean no one wants to see that

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
James looks absolutely dreadful. That is not the same bloke who is on the cover of his book 🤣
What’s the band on his arm?

Reactions: 6
So how long is that cretin staying in Australia for ? Is the James smith tour still going ahead in the middle of a worldwide pandemic ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.