Felicityrosina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few people suggested having a separate thread for Felicity in the James Smith thread

Reactions: 1
What’s the bet on her posting about this and using that whole groups favourite quote ‘mum I’ve made it’ because she’s finally qualified as annoying enough for her own thread??

Imagine the tantrum when she finds out she has got her own thread.
We will have given her content at least something to go on about for the next few days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Finally a thread 🙌🏼

did anyone see the question she answered about admiring Diren for staying in quarantine in Sydney 🤢

• Haha
Finally a thread 🙌🏼

did anyone see the question she answered about admiring Diren for staying in quarantine in Sydney 🤢
No respect for NHS workers, but her boyfriend who doesn’t publicly acknowledge her, well he is a real trooper! What a woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I was surprised he actually reposted it too! I half expected him to ignore it 😂
he answered a Q that someone asked ‘has he ever cried over a girl’ and his response was along the lines of ‘I haven’t cried over a girl but I get upset when I’ve done something to hurt a girl’

he’s probably been messaging all kinds of girls while in Sydney quarantine.. felt guilty and reposted felicity’s post.. he’s got that shade written all over him

bet it won’t stop him acting out once he’s out of that hotel room though

Reactions: 8
Imagine the tantrum when she finds out she has got her own thread.
I can’t wait 😂 I don’t even follow her anymore though so please someone let us know when it happens. I doubt it will ever beat the time she found out about tattle but it might be close 😂

• Haha
I can’t wait 😂 I don’t even follow her anymore though so please someone let us know when it happens. I doubt it will ever beat the time she found out about tattle but it might be close 😂
I think that was potentially what led me here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m excited for the reaction dragged out over days, I’ll keep ya posted 😎 I think it’s what made me aware of this page initially, found my kindred spirits through her so thanks fliss 🤣
Judging from the way she reacted the other day when she put a story literally saying ‘let me know any feedback etc’ then when someone (actually very politely) suggested she mix up her intro she took it as the biggest insult ever 🤨 I’m hoping this thread tops it

I tuned into one of her lives last week out of morbid curiosity and there was only 6 other people watching, for someone with tens of thousands of followers it actually surprised me she got less viewers than the mums who post live videos trying to flog shite for multilevel marketing companies on my local village page 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m excited for the reaction dragged out over days, I’ll keep ya posted 😎 I think it’s what made me aware of this page initially, found my kindred spirits through her so thanks fliss 🤣
Judging from the way she reacted the other day when she put a story literally saying ‘let me know any feedback etc’ then when someone (actually very politely) suggested she mix up her intro she took it as the biggest insult ever 🤨 I’m hoping this thread tops it

I tuned into one of her lives last week out of morbid curiosity and there was only 6 other people watching, for someone with tens of thousands of followers it actually surprised me she got less viewers than the mums who post live videos trying to flog shite for multilevel marketing companies on my local village page 🤣
She definitely sounded slightly deflated when she said “if anyone is interested/wants to join in” something along those lines.

Reactions: 3
She definitely sounded slightly deflated when she said “if anyone is interested/wants to join in” something along those lines.
The whole live was very deflated considering it was meant to be a fitness for children routine plus she didn’t even finish half the exercises just caught her breath and kept watching the camera presumably waiting for diren to tune in 😂 he was posting lots of quarantine stories throughout her live so obviously not very supportive of her new venture to be the female joe wicks 🤣

• Haha
Can’t wait for her to realise she is that irritating she warrants her own thread on tattle!

The whole live was very deflated considering it was meant to be a fitness for children routine plus she didn’t even finish half the exercises just caught her breath and kept watching the camera presumably waiting for diren to tune in 😂 he was posting lots of quarantine stories throughout her live so obviously not very supportive of her new venture to be the female joe wicks 🤣
Also aimed at children but she swears in every other post! I don’t have kids but if I did they wouldn’t be doing her workout!

Reactions: 4
Recently found tattle and enjoying the goss, so apologies if this has been covered at some point on another thread...but have you all read her blog on Wordpress. From way back when she did comps and met Diren. Highly suspect there was crossover from when he met her and then left Australia/broke up with his fiancé

Reactions: 6
Recently found tattle and enjoying the goss, so apologies if this has been covered at some point on another thread...but have you all read her blog on Wordpress. From way back when she did comps and met Diren. Highly suspect there was crossover from when he met her and then left Australia/broke up with his fiancé
Have you got a link?!

Reactions: 1
Yep all of that had been discussed on the James Smith threads. I think it may be on the first one, if not then the second. I think I posted a couple of screenshots

Yes it looked like there was...she seemed to like and comment on a lot of his pictures from the time but not the cute ones he posted with his girlfriend! Ironically for all her trying... 3 years on she can only hope that one day he posts a picture like that with her! 🤷🏽‍♀️ Get the message and let him go babes.

Reactions: 6
When that all came out about her blogs, I went back through Diren’s insta. There are some beggy comments from Fliss “when you met me” etc. Pretty sure there was a crossover. Some of the comments were month after the pic was posted too.

His pics of his ex-fiancée were still on there.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.