James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake was wanted for various offences in 2016 so perhaps he was inside again after that

Reactions: 3
Jake has been to prison multiple times. Clearly he wasn't writing to 12 year old Georgia, he wouldn't have known of her existence at 18. He was many things but a p*edo wasn't one of them

• Wow
Reactions: 13
GH wrote on IG that they had known each other since school days 🤷🏽‍♀️ He was 6 years older, make it make sense!

Reactions: 18
Bet she only knew of him in school. For example maybe a friend had an older brother who was friends with him or something. Either way she’s clearly talking 💩 somewhere along the line.

Last edited:
I'm really annoyed with Georgia! I backed her over on the Bear thread and fame hungry aside I really did think she was pursuing prsecution for the greater good. But now after this, I think its all just for clout 😔.

I can't stop thinking about Yaz, imagine being stuck in a car or area where you know someone has passed in a horrific way.. it's just awful I can't even fathom it! My heart breaks even thinking about it.

I'm hoping that the statement Jakes mum made has just been taken out of context and the press have twisted it for headlines (vile!) As she might have been trying to defend him by changing the narrative from be drove off the cliff on purpose and had been drinking to he must've been distracted by something like music or an animal or something like that. Poor poor families. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bet she only knew of him in school. For example maybe a friend had an older brother who was friends with him or something. Either way she’s clearly talking 💩 somewhere along the line.
Yeh if he was 16 and she was 12 it’s a bit more believable but 18 year olds aren’t in school.

Reactions: 3
Unless their school had a 6th form? Similar age to me and my school had a 6th form back then though it would be VERY odd for a 6th former to be chatting/hanging round with year 7/8s?!

im guessing if there’s any truth in her story then she knew of him through a friends brother etc like you say!
It’s something you’d say when you were a teen that you’re friends with the ‘cool’ older lad that your friends brother knows just cos you bumped into him once at your friends house and said hi

Reactions: 10
Sorry on what Bear did to Georgia versus this - what Bear did was reprehensible and in no way excusable. Pretty sure it’s legally defined as a sex offence?

Georgia’s current poor behaviour or defaults of character don’t redeem Bear in any shape or form. It’s possible to be a victim of crime and then go on to be a trash person, ppl are complicated and nuanced but pls let’s not excuse the actions of a sex offender on this thread 🙏🏻❤

Reactions: 23
Jake has been to prison multiple times. Clearly he wasn't writing to 12 year old Georgia, he wouldn't have known of her existence at 18. He was many things but a p*edo wasn't one of them
But he did know her at 12 and he was writing to her. You're 11 in year 7 so it's more than plausible especially as she outed it herself.

Reactions: 1
But he did know her at 12 and he was writing to her. You're 11 in year 7 so it's more than plausible especially as she outed it herself.
Jake was wanted in 2016 for skipping court and various offences, maybe he was still on license from the previous sentence which would mean a recall to prison. I’d say that’s when those letters are from.

especially as there’s that tiktok where the girl says her boyfriend is sharing a cell with him.

Just checked the tiktok. Seems he was in prison when he was with Lauren so letters are probably from them.
Don’t wanna call the guy a nonce if he’s not and it’s just Georgia making up lies for attention

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Other than her words what proof do you have? It absolutely is not plausible that an 11/12 year old girl is a pen pal to a prisoner unless their related which we know they're not

Yeh if he was 16 and she was 12 it’s a bit more believable but 18 year olds aren’t in school.
So apparently he was born June 1989 and she was born December 1994 so that’s around 5.5 years between them. As I say if she “knew” him from school, I doubt they were pals with that much of an age gap. I think it’s more likely she’s spinning it to sound that way. Much more likely she just “knew of” him probably through pals/older siblings. That or she’s possibly out and out lying. Lol. Not defending her at all, I don’t like her as a person whatsoever. Just trying to find a plausabile explanation for what she’s saying.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.