James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she just shut up
Deluded mother 🙄

I'm not sticking up for Georgia but she could be feeling a lot of guilt thinking is she took up the offer and went to Turkey he could still be alive
She could be the reason Yaz and Jake argued... Maybe Yaz saw his phone messages from her... All supposition of course whatever any argument was about, if there was one, nobody should have lost their life or got hurt. Lord rest his soul and I hope Yaz can find strength to get to grips and heal in time

Jake May of been an incredible driver but that does not mean he like the best of us - coukd of gotten distracted, an animal could run out into the road, freak accidents happen even to the best of drivers.
jake has also been charged for reckless driving hasn’t he? And I’ve read that the Turkish authorities have said the car was travelling over the speed limit. I’m sorry but if true that is on Jake and only Jake. It’s incredibly sad that a man lost his life and it’s nothing short of heartbreaking for his friends and family but passing blame to the passenger is really unfair. No one on this thread has been disrespectful of Jake or his passing. Everyone has said it’s a terrible tragedy. All people have commented is that Georgia needed to shut her trap and wished Yaz a speedy recovery, which I’m sorry but she deserves. The trauma that woman must be going through is not something I’d wish on anyone.
I hope the family can afford to get his body home because if he is found to have alcohol in his system, any insurance he had will be null and void and they will be forced to pay for to be repatriated which will be 10k at the very least :(

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
To whoever asked if Georgia is on crack because of her behaviour.. attention is one hell of a drug lol

Reactions: 12
Usually ‘businessmen’ who are mysterious and no one knows where their money comes from aren’t actual business men
Glad you said this because reading that I just thought how sad that financial education is so poor in this country young women can be so easily duped because they don’t pause to consider where does a 20 something get enough capital to live this sort of lifestyle off the dividends/interest? You’d need millions not a couple of grand ffs.

When tinder started I had some friends who were constantly being fooled by men who were “traders” or worked in IB apparently but just none of it ever made any sense. It’s likely worse in the Instagram era where everyone wants to stunt on each other. Tbh a lot of the TOWIE names ended up with crooks who claimed similar.

Glad you said this because reading that I just thought how sad that financial education is so poor in this country young women can be so easily duped because they don’t pause to consider where does a 20 something get enough capital to live this sort of lifestyle off the dividends/interest? You’d need millions not a couple of grand ffs.

When tinder started I had some friends who were constantly being fooled by men who were “traders” or worked in IB apparently but just none of it ever made any sense. It’s likely worse in the Instagram era where everyone wants to stunt on each other. Tbh a lot of the TOWIE names ended up with crooks who claimed similar.
Tbh I think that generation and that social circle just want the flash lifestyle and the flash labels, holidays and they probably know full well where the funds come from.. they just don’t care

Reactions: 25
I have always thought Tommy's up to no good and the shoes are just a front ?
Wrong thread, but the shoe's aren't a front - have you seen how much they cost? He has them in Selfridges and Flannels and other designer shops. I reckon he certainly makes a few quid.

Reactions: 22
Wrong thread, but the shoe's aren't a front - have you seen how much they cost? He has them in Selfridges and Flannels and other designer shops. I reckon he certainly makes a few quid.
I’m sure I read somewhere he’s a millionaire, I could be wrong though. Yes they sell them in all the shops like that, tessuti aswell. He shared a post saying how underprivileged kids work harder than ones who come from well off parents and I thought well that’s abit hypocritical considering their son will come from well off parents lol

Tommy’s shoe business is legit. He was involved with one of the daughters from the Shepherds family ticket touting racket years back but ditched her the second he saw a way into TOWIE 🤭 I mean we can debate how moral that was but at least he’s making money legitimately now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure I read somewhere he’s a millionaire, I could be wrong though. Yes they sell them in all the shops like that, tessuti aswell. He shared a post saying how underprivileged kids work harder than ones who come from well off parents and I thought well that’s abit hypocritical considering their son will come from well off parents lol
His shoe biz turned over £22mil according to this.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
But hypocritical considering he wouldn’t be where he is without Georgias parents giving him money. I’m sure he does work hard I’m not saying that, but let’s not pretend grafting alone got him where he is

Reactions: 26
His shoe biz turned over £22mil according to this.
But I wonder is that 22 million on paper but reality it's all tied up in other companies, manufacturing costs, marketing etc.... doesn't he sell them in Saks store too in the USA I saw once.

Reactions: 6
Just noticed Georgia taken down her post about Jake now too. no further updates about Yaz but hoping she is just recovering and injuries are not serious as what is speculated

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.