James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It highly unlikely I would've thought he went to a nightclub & wasn't drinking. 😞

Reactions: 9
Since all this happened I don’t know what to make of it all. I’m not condoning Georgia’s actions on her social media rants, but it would seem Georgia and Yazmin were friends at some point, same with Lauren and Yazmin being friends.. I feel for yaz and wish her a speedy recovery but in my opinion Yazmin goes for her ‘friends’ ex man..

Just my thoughts ….

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There’s a random post on TikTok posted ages before this incident of a woman saying that Jake used to share a mobile phone with her husband (assuming for dodgy deals) and one day Jake rang her and said he is going to kill her, chop her up and put her body parts into a suitcase. Can be found under #jakemclean on TikTok

• Wow
Reactions: 25
There’s a random post on TikTok posted ages before this incident of a woman saying that Jake used to share a mobile phone with her husband (assuming for dodgy deals) and one day Jake rang her and said he is going to kill her, chop her up and put her body parts into a suitcase. Can be found under #jakemclean on TikTok
Can you please post it here, I am too old for TikTok x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If he was 18 when he was in prison which it states he was wouldn’t she have been 12 at this time?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Since all this happened I don’t know what to make of it all. I’m not condoning Georgia’s actions on her social media rants, but it would seem Georgia and Yazmin were friends at some point, same with Lauren and Yazmin being friends.. I feel for yaz and wish her a speedy recovery but in my opinion Yazmin goes for her ‘friends’ ex man..

Just my thoughts ….
They all share in the reality circle. The amount of friends and ex’s is a joke, it’s like incest. Not to stick up for Yaz, but at least she didn’t shag Jake knowing he had a mrs back home like Georgia did with Bear!

Reactions: 14

Just my thoughts ….
He’s not Georgias ex though. He was a duck buddy from the sounds of it. All of these girls seem to have rotten taste in men and no self worth.

Reactions: 11

Just my thoughts ….
She went on holiday with Lauren and 2 kids ...laurens neice and her cousin because it was finished with her and Lockie and came home and was with Jake... that’s how her and Lauren stopped following each other... and a one stage Yaz was with Stephen Bear... she really has tit taste in men...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
He’s not Georgias ex though. He was a duck buddy from the sounds of it. All of these girls seem to have rotten taste in men and no self worth.
Very true, and so it would seem that Georgia obviously had feelings for her duck buddy and Yaz knew… I mean would you shag your friends on/off duck buddy…🙈

Reactions: 2
She went on holiday with Lauren and 2 kids ...laurens neice and her cousin because it was finished with her and Lockie and came home and was with Jake... that’s how her and Lauren stopped following each other... and a one stage Yaz was with Stephen Bear... she really has tit taste in men...
Which z lister hasn’t shagged Stephen bear. It’s rank

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Our secret moments no one has to about but I’ll post on social media so every one knows.. she is unwell!!!!!!!!!!! He sent her prison letters AND WHAT. What a weirdo.
‘No one has to know about’ - proceeds to share them to millions of followers 🙄🙄

• Sick
When I was 20/21 all the girls round my area fancied Jake but everyone knew what he was like, the older bad boy but he had this charm no one could resist like the way he’d talk to you. This was round the time he was wanted for driving offences when he lived in Finchley and I think yaz and him must have known eachother as they basically lived down the road. Everyone knew he had this like gangster vibe but it was so alluring kind of like you can’t touch because you know it’d be drama!! I believe back then he invested in a few businesses but no one really had any idea what, like some people would say music some would say nightclubs. He was like this mysterious guy and I really think that’s why Yaz went back there he has this dangerous charm which looks to be addictive since all these women had been going back and forth!! Just can’t believe all of this has happened it’s crazy!!! Yaz seems almost solem and very genuine. I don’t know much about Georgia but she seems a massive cling on it comes across as she’s obsessed with Yaz and wants what she had so now Jakes passed she can come up with these scenarios it’s sick in the head! Probably the longest post I’ve ever done but thought I’d add my 2 pence in 🤣

Reactions: 41
When I was 20/21 all the girls round my area fancied Jake but everyone knew what he was like, the older bad boy but he had this charm no one could resist like the way he’d talk to you. This was round the time he was wanted for driving offences when he lived in Finchley and I think yaz and him must have known eachother as they basically lived down the road. Everyone knew he had this like gangster vibe but it was so alluring kind of like you can’t touch because you know it’d be drama!! I believe back then he invested in a few businesses but no one really had any idea what, like some people would say music some would say nightclubs. He was like this mysterious guy and I really think that’s why Yaz went back there he has this dangerous charm which looks to be addictive since all these women had been going back and forth!! Just can’t believe all of this has happened it’s crazy!!! Yaz seems almost solem and very genuine. I don’t know much about Georgia but she seems a massive cling on it comes across as she’s obsessed with Yaz and wants what she had so now Jakes passed she can come up with these scenarios it’s sick in the head! Probably the longest post I’ve ever done but thought I’d add my 2 pence in 🤣
I knew Jake was from Finchley but I didn’t know Yaz was from around there? I grew up around there and I knew of him through mutuals but I thought Yaz was from Essex? Your description of him is spot on though. It was the mysterious gangster/rudeboy vibes that some girls just can’t resist. Sad but true.

Reactions: 20
I knew Jake was from Finchley but I didn’t know Yaz was from around there? I grew up around there and I knew of him through mutuals but I thought Yaz was from Essex? Your description of him is spot on though. It was the mysterious gangster/rudeboy vibes that some girls just can’t resist. Sad but true.
Btw when I say down the road I don’t mean literally that’s my bad 🤣🤣 Yaz and her family are from like EN11 area I think???

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Usually ‘businessmen’ who are mysterious and no one knows where their money comes from aren’t actual business men

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Usually ‘businessmen’ who are mysterious and no one knows where their money comes from aren’t actual business men
exactly and I think when you’ve Just turned 20 you think these type of men are so dreamy and then you realise when no one knows what you do but have everything it’s a bit dodgy. Also, someone mentioned earlier that Georgias dad gave money to Jake??? Interested to hear more of that

exactly and I think when you’ve Just turned 20 you think these type of men are so dreamy and then you realise when no one knows what you do but have everything it’s a bit dodgy. Also, someone mentioned earlier that Georgias dad gave money to Jake??? Interested to hear more of that
No that was Georgia K and Tommy Mallet, totally different couple

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.