James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah so Georgia shared his letters to her he wrote from prison calling them secret moments or something from their "road man days" and implying they're love letters but he was banged up at 18 which would have made her 12. Very weird 😕
Other than her words what proof do you have? It absolutely is not plausible that an 11/12 year old girl is a pen pal to a prisoner unless their related which we know they're not
But it is plausible because it happened. As someone above mentioned school with a sixth form goes from 11 to 18 so it's completely plausible it happened. Good job GH. Tattle is now speculating whether your sick little duck buddy likes kids due to you spouting bollocks and begging attention.

Reactions: 12
Think need to stop even giving Georgia the attention she is craving and making this about her. The thread was about Yaz

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Nicole and Georgia are good friends but Nicole has just followed her so she must have blocked her over the tit she’s posting .. because she was liking her photos before Sunday so was obviously following her then .. if u get what u mean
Also, Nicole and Yaz are best friends.

Reactions: 1
But it is plausible because it happened. As someone above mentioned school with a sixth form goes from 11 to 18 so it's completely plausible it happened. Good job GH. Tattle is now speculating whether your sick little duck buddy likes kids due to you spouting bollocks and begging attention.
This is the last i'll speak about it as i agree with the poster above, its giving the wrong person attention but YOU started this speculation, going to the extent of describing a dead man as a p*edophile from a post of a woman turning this whole sad affair into attention for herself. I don't believe the majority of what shes saying about jake and i don't think you should either

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is the last i'll speak about it as i agree with the poster above, its giving the wrong person attention but YOU started this speculation, going to the extent of describing a dead man as a p*edophile from a post of a woman turning this whole sad affair into attention for herself. I don't believe the majority of what shes saying about jake and i don't think you should either
Actually it's all been spoken about In the GH thread so yeah I do believe based on the evidence I've seen him being a n0nce isn't out of the question.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Actually it's all been spoken about In the GH thread so yeah I do believe based on the evidence I've seen him being a n0nce isn't out of the question.
Quite inappropriate to speculate like that based on what you've read on some tattle threads with no hard evidence - ooft those are bold statements to make. About a deceased man who cant defend himself too, wouldn't be me.

Reactions: 16
Just been on her thread and it’s not been spoken about in any more detail than it has here. It’s also already been mentioned that he was possibly inside sometime after 2016 and there’s no proof those letters were from when he was in at 18 and she was 12. Unless I missed something?

Reactions: 7
This is Georgia the grief thief we are on about, them letters probably ain’t even from him!

Reactions: 11
He could well have been inside more than once and the gaps have just not been filled in by the media. I don’t think there’s any proof at all she was underage when they were writing letters to each other.

From 2008:

2016:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He’s could well have been inside more than once. I don’t think there’s any proof at all she was underage when they were writing letters to each other.

From 2008:

2016:

Jesus Christ. That 2008 one… in front of the woman’s children 😱

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
He’s could well have been inside more than once. I don’t think there’s any proof at all she was underage when they were writing letters to each other.

From 2008:

2016:

Dangerous driving 🥹

Ikr! And GH tries to boast that this guy wrote her letters while in prison for this crime?! Deranged.

Reactions: 10
Just imagine how much that would have scarred those poor children. He certainly did not deserve to die in the way he did but based on his previous, he had form as a thug

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Haven’t read all the thread yet, but I can honestly say - I’d probably be reacting like Georgia too.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Pillow put over the mum’s face and one of them cocked a gun. Can you imagine one son having to hide his little brother from them and the girl was with her mum 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just imagine how much that would have scarred those poor children. He certainly did not deserve to die in the way he did but based on his previous, he had form as a thug
I was reading about the case recently. Understandably the kids needed therapy 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.