James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with drivers and driving in general... you could be the best driver in the world but other people (other drivers) and new locations / driving conditions can change that in an instant.

My friend was sadly killed in a car accident. He was the first to pass his driving test, was always out in his car, it was his absolute passion. We'd have all called him a great driver, especially when he had people in the car (as he did at the sad day). But an accident still happened, and we lost him.

Because of differing conditions.

Accidents sadly happen, and they happen to the best drivers and the worst drivers. They're just that. Accidents.

Maybe there's more to come out about the circumstances surrounding it, maybe there's not. But a mother is grieving and a girl is lying in hospital. GH needs to just step away from her phone. Now is not the time to point score.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think (I’m sure!) someone has already pointed it out, but her ‘best friends on Snapchat’ thing is bullshit. A yellow heart is up to two(?) weeks as ‘best friends’, it’s red or pink or something after that. Also, ‘J’ doesn’t prove anything, unless I missed something in the picture, ‘J’ could be anyone.

Reactions: 9
He was wanted for dangerous driving before. I think it’s a weird angle for them to take that he was a skilled driver any way - as people have said we know accidents can happen to anyone regardless of driving ability - let alone someone with a history of dangerous driving. I think people can be in denial and want to blame anyone else in a tragic situation like this.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Jake was a very skilled driver, that is not a lie.
I am sure his mother has heard how the accident was caused and that is what she is alluding to, she has probably read how this has been played out in the press and has wanted to say something without saying anything and there will be reasoning behind that. They arent just the words of a grieving mother
I am glad that Amber was made reference too... crazy that we have seen a case like ambers played out and yet the majority of people have all believed what Yaz has said without even questioning it. I think the real weight of words is why would Jake go back to her. Not the other way round. Its a shame to see that no one came out and defended Jake when that was going on and they have waited until his death to do so but sometimes staying quiet is the better option.
Its been really upsetting to read what has been put in here, to read the press' spin on things, knowing you want to say so much but cant.
I hope Yaz pulls through this, lets not forget that a man has lost his life, a man who was loved by many and he may not have done so through fault of his own.
Jake May of been an incredible driver but that does not mean he like the best of us - coukd of gotten distracted, an animal could run out into the road, freak accidents happen even to the best of drivers.
jake has also been charged for reckless driving hasn’t he? And I’ve read that the Turkish authorities have said the car was travelling over the speed limit. I’m sorry but if true that is on Jake and only Jake. It’s incredibly sad that a man lost his life and it’s nothing short of heartbreaking for his friends and family but passing blame to the passenger is really unfair. No one on this thread has been disrespectful of Jake or his passing. Everyone has said it’s a terrible tragedy. All people have commented is that Georgia needed to shut her trap and wished Yaz a speedy recovery, which I’m sorry but she deserves. The trauma that woman must be going through is not something I’d wish on anyone.

Reactions: 18
Jake was a very skilled driver, that is not a lie.
I am sure his mother has heard how the accident was caused and that is what she is alluding to, she has probably read how this has been played out in the press and has wanted to say something without saying anything and there will be reasoning behind that. They arent just the words of a grieving mother
I am glad that Amber was made reference too... crazy that we have seen a case like ambers played out and yet the majority of people have all believed what Yaz has said without even questioning it. I think the real weight of words is why would Jake go back to her. Not the other way round. Its a shame to see that no one came out and defended Jake when that was going on and they have waited until his death to do so but sometimes staying quiet is the better option.
Its been really upsetting to read what has been put in here, to read the press' spin on things, knowing you want to say so much but cant.
I hope Yaz pulls through this, lets not forget that a man has lost his life, a man who was loved by many and he may not have done so through fault of his own.
I’ve never read so many terrible takes in one post.

Reactions: 33
Unless Yaz came out and said she caused the accident somehow, then I don’t believe they will ever know how it happened. People just want to blame someone for it. To an outsider this looks like a terrible accident and nothing more.
Unless there is concrete evidence, which there won’t be unless the car had inside dash cam footage, then it’s wrong to blame Yaz for it.

Reactions: 12
Are we sure it was him she was talking about? Seeing as Lockie kicked Megans hotel door in.
God knows? I don’t ever remember her saying who it was or whether the alleged punch in Dubai happened at all. Maybe it’s just Chinese whispers

Reactions: 2
Lockie wrote proud of you on the original video she made about it so wasn’t about him

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Considering he restrained a woman while they robbed her house, I wouldn’t say he’s averse to violence towards women. Also Lauren goodger said about him not liking her getting trains and that she should get taxis after a man asked her for a photo to send to his girlfriend, and also when she was with him she shared this post:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
so he did actually punch her in the face, in public, in broad daylight 😮?
He did alot more than that but I dont want to go there on a thread where we are discussing his passing. But in short, yes he did in front of alot of people

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Georgie Harrison. Spiritual empath. Yeah okay Hun

No one cares about your THOUGHTS Georgia people care about facts. Keep your thoughts to yourself

Some one PLEASE take this girls phone off her
It looks like they are lol good !!! She needs it

Is she trying to make out Yaz deliberately grabbed the wheel to crash ?
It’s simple - she’s jealous of her. Jealous she’s getting sympathy n attention, jealous she’s in the press, and jealous Jake chose her over her. She’s that fame hungry she’d wanna risk her life for a few tabloid stories

Attachments

Reactions: 14
[/QUOTE]
Is she not utterly embarrassed? It’s like shes desperate to have been in that car crash she should think her self lucky! And to say ‘your final moments were filled with toxicity’ how the hell would she know? Too busy wishing she was there.
What she has done here is bleeping despicable when there's a woman in hospital whose just witnessed someone die. Regardless of their relationship and abuse allegations, yaz would have had love for him or she wouldn't have been there. Georgia saying his last moments were full of toxicity and they never had a heated argument? Oh duck off you scruffy little side chick, he clearly didn't feel the same about you or he would have been with you ON. Not on off! Imagine boasting about being a beg? About being someone's dirty little secret duck buddy😂 what a fool. Posting the jail letters?? HUN he is literally BANGED UP WITH duck ALL TO DO! He would probably have written to Jimmy Saville if it passed the bleeping time🥲

Resentment is she on crack? The poor woman is ICU!! Honestly someone needs to give thus witch a slap!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.