James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgie Harrison. Spiritual empath. Yeah okay Hun

God here we go
No one cares about your THOUGHTS Georgia people care about facts. Keep your thoughts to yourself

Some one PLEASE take this girls phone off her

Reactions: 21
This is all becoming horribly messy and more nasty things are going to be written in the media all because of Georgia. His mum has said what she said as a grieving mother and it’s now getting twisted. She’s sick in the head why isn’t anyone close to her telling her to stop this performance?

There may well be ‘truths’ she knows but now is not the time. The man’s body hasn’t even been released to his family and Yasmin is still in hospital, could it not wait ffs

Reactions: 27
Best friend on snap for a decade, yeah right love a yellow heart is best friends for less than two weeks, turns to a red heart then pink hearts. Who gives a f**k about Snapchat anyway unless you’re 14, it’s just another lie she is spouting.
The girl needs her phone taken away from her, she is beyond a disgrace, I would go as far as calling her a woman.
Yaz called out for help for her “friend” it has been reported not boyfriend so I don’t know why G has gone on such a rampage like Yaz is some sort of liar. G is a very twisted, bitter, jealous girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Georgia is vile. Why wasn’t she trying prove their “relationship” when Jake was alive. She’s obviously making it out to be more than it was now Jake cannot put her straight. While no one other than Yaz knows what happened, blaming Yaz is disgusting. Ho would Georgia like being victim blamed when her situation with Bear came out 🤷‍♀️

Lauren, can’t stand her but massive respect to the way she has responded to this.

I really hope Yaz has a lot of support around her as she is going to need it and I hope she can recover from this.

My heart is broken for everyone involved. I only met Jake’s mum once but she seemed so lovely and of course any one in this situation would defend their son but I don’t necessarily think she is blaming Yaz.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She comes across as quite dim tbh. Like this sounds awful to say but you know in criminal trails where you hear a female perpetrator was assessed to have a low IQ so was very agreeable and just went along with things? She’s giving me that impression. Like the weird oversharing of some clearly fabricated road girl life & romanticising of a bloke with a history of violence against women & children (who were in the house he robbed). Like she’s not got her head screwed on at all.
Lol the irony of misspelling trials when I’m calling her dim.

The mum needs someone to tell her to stop talking to the media. She’s not in a good place she’s not going to make good decisions.

Reactions: 7
Haha she wrote that last night but decided to sleep on it and throw in a few more posts before she needed time 🙈
Wow she’s not right in the head

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I'm not sticking up for Georgia but she could be feeling a lot of guilt thinking is she took up the offer and went to Turkey he could still be alive

Reactions: 2
Think it’s odd that she’s deleted the tribute for someone she cared so much about.. she’s a complete disgrace.
I really for for his family and Yaz in this scenario. I can see it being quite nasty and turning into a blame game

I'm not sticking up for Georgia but she could be feeling a lot of guilt thinking is she took up the offer and went to Turkey he could still be alive
That she could be.. doesn’t give her right to try and blame Yaz though.

Reactions: 20
My heart goes out to yaz. To behonest the last thing she will be thinking about his geogia harrison the women is lucky to be alive. Georgia has showed herself up massively and confirmed the clown she is and everyone has seen it I'm sure we aren't the only people to say it. The silence around HIS death was silencing - speaks volumes. Yaz I didn't see as much either didn't come across as a popular girl who I've a feeling people had warned her off him kinda like the saying the boy that cried wolf. It's a extremely sad case for both parties but hopefully a lesson!!.

Reactions: 21
Jake was a very skilled driver, that is not a lie.
I am sure his mother has heard how the accident was caused and that is what she is alluding to, she has probably read how this has been played out in the press and has wanted to say something without saying anything and there will be reasoning behind that. They arent just the words of a grieving mother
I am glad that Amber was made reference too... crazy that we have seen a case like ambers played out and yet the majority of people have all believed what Yaz has said without even questioning it. I think the real weight of words is why would Jake go back to her. Not the other way round. Its a shame to see that no one came out and defended Jake when that was going on and they have waited until his death to do so but sometimes staying quiet is the better option.
Its been really upsetting to read what has been put in here, to read the press' spin on things, knowing you want to say so much but cant.
I hope Yaz pulls through this, lets not forget that a man has lost his life, a man who was loved by many and he may not have done so through fault of his own.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
But even when he wasn’t spoiling yaz on her birthday or being with yaz , he was with holly asthetics. Not georgia. Never Georgia publicly. Silly girl

Reactions: 29
I would love to be in the same room as georgia right now. No one gives a duck if shes turning her phone off man. She should deactivate her instagram and check into some therapy while shes at it

Reactions: 16
Just know there’ll be a post in the next few days from her about having to be heavily medicated for the grief. 🙄 To compete with Yaz’s current medical situation.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.