James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake was a very skilled driver, that is not a lie.
I am sure his mother has heard how the accident was caused and that is what she is alluding to, she has probably read how this has been played out in the press and has wanted to say something without saying anything and there will be reasoning behind that. They arent just the words of a grieving mother
I am glad that Amber was made reference too... crazy that we have seen a case like ambers played out and yet the majority of people have all believed what Yaz has said without even questioning it. I think the real weight of words is why would Jake go back to her. Not the other way round. Its a shame to see that no one came out and defended Jake when that was going on and they have waited until his death to do so but sometimes staying quiet is the better option.
Its been really upsetting to read what has been put in here, to read the press' spin on things, knowing you want to say so much but cant.
I hope Yaz pulls through this, lets not forget that a man has lost his life, a man who was loved by many and he may not have done so through fault of his own.
Hey Georgia 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No it was Jake - I know someone who was there at the beach club that it happened in on the day.
As someone who’s been punched in the face in a club by a boyfriend, what he was doing behind doors would’ve been 100% worse. The front it takes to be that violent to your partner in public, well, it doesn’t come from nowhere…
Also, I’m not going to judge Yaz for a second re going back to him and I don’t think at all that it indicates she was lying. Abusive relationships aren’t that straightforward. I didn’t go back to my ex but I can see how so many women do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Jake was a very skilled driver, that is not a lie.
I am sure his mother has heard how the accident was caused and that is what she is alluding to, she has probably read how this has been played out in the press and has wanted to say something without saying anything and there will be reasoning behind that. They arent just the words of a grieving mother
I am glad that Amber was made reference too... crazy that we have seen a case like ambers played out and yet the majority of people have all believed what Yaz has said without even questioning it. I think the real weight of words is why would Jake go back to her. Not the other way round. Its a shame to see that no one came out and defended Jake when that was going on and they have waited until his death to do so but sometimes staying quiet is the better option.
Its been really upsetting to read what has been put in here, to read the press' spin on things, knowing you want to say so much but cant.
I hope Yaz pulls through this, lets not forget that a man has lost his life, a man who was loved by many and he may not have done so through fault of his own.
Thought you was putting your phone away Georgia.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Even if he was arguing with Yaz in the car it’s really irrelevant. How many of us have had a row in the car (mainly when I’ve forgot to tell my OH that the exit was actually two junctions ago whoops) and not got into an accident. He was speeding they’ve said & thus far are treating it as if he had alcohol in his system ‘till toxicology says otherwise’. The road may have been bad, maybe something ran out, maybe they argued, but if he hadn’t sped and potentially had alcohol in his system then can we really blame anyone else? It’s an awful thing to happen, but I don’t know if he’d get as much sympathy if he crashed into innocent people.

Reactions: 24
Are we sure it was him she was talking about? Seeing as Lockie kicked Megans hotel door in.
No sure when she done the big Insta post which has since been deleted Lockie wrote I’m proud of u under it.. that was his way of ruling himself out ..

Reactions: 16
I think someone has told her how bad this looks. She's never mentioned him and now is trying to make his death all about her. I've been reading up on her on the threads this morning and I now vaguely remember her from her brief Towie appearance, where she did come across as being quite immature.

Never thought I'd hear myself say this but she should take a leaf out of LG's book. A simple, dignified comment sending her good wishes to his family and leave it at that. Splashing her veiled digs and speculation as to how the accident occurred all over social media, desperately trying to show how close they were, is tacky and crass. A man has died and a woman is seriously injured in hospital. This is not about you Georgia so stfu, grieve privately and show some respect.

Reactions: 26
I think someone has told her how bad this looks. She's never mentioned him and now is trying to make his death all about her. I've been reading up on her on the threads this morning and I now vaguely remember her from her brief Towie appearance, where she did come across as being quite immature.

Never thought I'd hear myself say this but she should take a leaf out of LG's book. A simple, dignified comment sending her good wishes to his family and leave it at that. Splashing her veiled digs and speculation as to how the accident occurred all over social media, desperately trying to show how close they were, is tacky and crass. A man has died and a woman is seriously injured in hospital. This is not about you Georgia so stfu, grieve privately and show some respect.
I’d forgotten she completely clout chased the death of Mike from love island too . Guess what, she shared her final texts with him too…Honestly this girl will do anything to get in the paper. I felt sorry for her with the Bear stuff but she just seems so toxic

Turns out she did the same with An old school friend who wasn’t famous and passed from cancer too… what did Georgia do… share their last conversation so it ended up in the paper.

First thing that comes up on google. Guess she got the clout she wanted. Never seen anything so desperate

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I survived a car crash that left me with life changing injuries but I feel that I am fortunate to have no memories of the crash and I sincerely hope that this will be the case for this young lady. I am surprised how Georgia has reacted bearing in mind all her troubles and negative publicity surrounding her and Bear (Stephen Bear)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
God here we go
was his name Michael Schumacher who had the bad accidnt? I’d say you wouldn’t get a more experienced driver then him and look what happened to him. Things do happenen weather u are a good driver or not

Reactions: 18
I’d forgotten she completely clout chased the death of Mike from love island too . Guess what, she shared her final texts with him too…Honestly this girl will do anything to get in the paper. I felt sorry for her with the Bear stuff but she just seems so toxic

Turns out she did the same with An old school friend who wasn’t famous and passed from cancer too… what did Georgia do… share their last conversation so it ended up in the paper.

First thing that comes up on google. Guess she got the clout she wanted. Never seen anything so desperate
She’s a proper scumbag ay

was his name Michael Schumacher who had the bad accidnt? I’d say you wouldn’t get a more experienced driver then him and look what happened to him. Things do happenen weather u are a good driver or not
He had an accident skiing. I agree these things do happen, but Michael Schumacher isn’t a good example in this case.

Reactions: 12
Didn't he have a skiing accident lol

Reactions: 7
Ayrton Senna is an example. Superb F1 driver who sadly lost his life in the 90's. I'm not criticising his Mother in anyway though for her comments, she must be utterly devastated. GH on the other hand really does need to hush.

Reactions: 15
Someone I know in Essex confirmed her arm has been amputated. The TOWIE cast have been informed. So terrible for her but like you say at least she is alive. So tragic ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I don’t know how to post Instagram videos here but when she announced she was with him last December Yaz this is she was doing shots with him .. says I was out all day drinking didn’t t wash my hair only a body wash .. he says tell them your pregnant even though they were both stupid drunk and proceed to get into his Lamborghini and he drives it .. so not a great driver at all ..

I don’t know how to post Instagram videos here but when she announced she was with him last December Yaz this is she was doing shots with him .. says I was out all day drinking didn’t t wash my hair only a body wash .. he says tell them your pregnant even though they were both stupid drunk and proceed to get into his Lamborghini and he drives it .. so not a great driver at all ..
And then deleted everything when they sobered up

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
It looks like they are lol good !!! She needs it

It’s simple - she’s jealous of her. Jealous she’s getting sympathy n attention, jealous she’s in the press, and jealous Jake chose her over her. She’s that fame hungry she’d wanna risk her life for a few tabloid stories
Or maybe in her "world" a story line to get back on Towie seeing as there was talk Yaz was returning!!!! She is coming across as so desperate with not a bit of empathy and I don't think we have heard the last from her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.