James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone I know in Essex confirmed her arm has been amputated. The TOWIE cast have been informed. So terrible for her but like you say at least she is alive. So tragic ☹
This may be a rumour as when the papers said serious injuries to arm that could of been an assumption rumours can spread an not be accurate.
Georgia should not be given any attention at all, which is really all she is wanting. Don’t think any time should be wasted speaking about her. When something as terrible as this accident has happened wether right or wrong will look for someone to blame especially after someone tragically dying. In reality no one will really know what happened. I did see a model from Dubai that was in turkey posting yaz at a beach bar/club on Sunday dancing and having fun but only the witnesses that were there will know what they witnessed.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
He did alot more than that but I dont want to go there on a thread where we are discussing his passing. But in short, yes he did in front of alot of people
Are you saying he did a lot more than punch her in the face in general or at the beach club he did more?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Surely this is fake as they’ve even spelt her name wrong.
yas is just there way of abbreviating it.. I think it’s true, why would you go on Facebook and say your going to have a drink with her grandad and explaining her injuries??? They obviously know her very well

From that comment broken leg, arm and pelvis so maybe no arm amputation then

Reactions: 3
From that comment broken leg, arm and pelvis so maybe no arm amputation then
it could be true then again it could be amputation 🤷‍♀️ I’m in two minds, it’s strange how yaz’s family haven’t released a statement on her injuries.

Reactions: 5
I doubt if she could get up an embankment to call for help with a broken arm a broken leg and pelvis .. maybe I’m wrong

Reactions: 11
I think someone has told her how bad this looks. She's never mentioned him and now is trying to make his death all about her. I've been reading up on her on the threads this morning and I now vaguely remember her from her brief Towie appearance, where she did come across as being quite immature.

Never thought I'd hear myself say this but she should take a leaf out of LG's book. A simple, dignified comment sending her good wishes to his family and leave it at that. Splashing her veiled digs and speculation as to how the accident occurred all over social media, desperately trying to show how close they were, is tacky and crass. A man has died and a woman is seriously injured in hospital. This is not about you Georgia so stfu, grieve privately and show some respect.
She shouldn't even have taken a leaf out of Lauren's book. People knew he was with Lauren, nobody knew they were a thing she should have just kept her mouth shut and had some bloody respect instead of chasing clout and sympathy. I swear it's like sympathy is her life source.

Reactions: 11
I doubt if she could get up an embankment to call for help with a broken arm a broken leg and pelvis .. maybe I’m wrong
Completely agree… broken leg and pelvis, no amount of adrenaline is going to make you climb up an embankment let alone even walk a few paces, its not a fracture or a sprain, its broken. Probs more rumours

Reactions: 9
Personally taking any talk of the extent of her injuries with a pinch of salt until it’s confirmed by her family. If she hasn’t had an amputation it’s a bit ill of people to be saying it, like are you wishing that on her? (Not directed at anyone necessarily just in general)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What she has done here is bleeping despicable when there's a woman in hospital whose just witnessed someone die. Regardless of their relationship and abuse allegations, yaz would have had love for him or she wouldn't have been there. Georgia saying his last moments were full of toxicity and they never had a heated argument? Oh duck off you scruffy little side chick, he clearly didn't feel the same about you or he would have been with you ON. Not on off! Imagine boasting about being a beg? About being someone's dirty little secret duck buddy😂 what a fool. Posting the jail letters?? HUN he is literally BANGED UP WITH duck ALL TO DO! He would probably have written to Jimmy Saville if it passed the bleeping time🥲

Resentment is she on crack? The poor woman is ICU!! Honestly someone needs to give thus witch a slap!
[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This 🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 16
Does anyone know:

what kind of business deal he was doing in Turkey?
In general what has Jake been doing to make money the last few years?
Not trying to be provocative or push for a negative answer I’m just becoming genuinely curious about his work

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.