James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She visited him all that time in prison for him to dump her pretty much as soon as he was released

lolz wrong thread sorry x

How awful. I hope she pulls through. Can’t imagine how hard this will be on Jake’s family and friends. 😞 Poor guy.

Such terrible news. I hope she has a lot of support when she pulls through, survivor’s guilt is terrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
What a tragedy, 33 is no age. I’m not a fan of Yaz but I can only imagine what she must be going through and I hope she pulls through ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
is Jake the bloke she was saying abused her etc not long ago or was that someone else?

such sad news regardless and hope Yaz is ok

Reactions: 10
is Jake the bloke she was saying abused her etc not long ago or was that someone else?

such sad news regardless and hope Yaz is ok
Yeh same guy. I thought she was back with James. How tragic though I hope her injuries aren’t life threatening 😢

Reactions: 3
Yeh same guy. I thought she was back with James. How tragic though I hope her injuries aren’t life threatening 😢
Makes you wonder if hes crashed on purpose if he’s got a temper!

Why has she gone back to him after all that she put out about him?

She was definitely hanging round with James not long ago!

Reactions: 13
Makes you wonder if hes crashed on purpose if he’s got a temper!

Why has she gone back to him after all that she put out about him?

She was definitely hanging round with James not long ago!
Unless he was on drugs I don’t think anyone would be crazy enough to drive off a cliff on purpose even if they are temper prone as it could cause death for both parties. Guess we will find out if (hopefully) yaz pulled through and says her side but I agree I don’t know why she got back with someone she claimed was so abusive and toxic.
R.I.P to him still though, sad to pass at such a young age.

Reactions: 18
Unless he was on drugs I don’t think anyone would be crazy enough to drive off a cliff on purpose even if they are temper prone as it could cause death for both parties. Guess we will find out if (hopefully) yaz pulled through and says her side but I agree I don’t know why she got back with someone she claimed was so abusive and toxic.
R.I.P to him still though, sad to pass at such a young age.
Ppl who are toxic and abusive use fear especially whilst driving to frighten their victims. Sometimes it goes wrong. Not saying this is the case but it does happen

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.