James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me feel ILL with the constant eye bleeping herself 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 so unattractive

Reactions: 7
Back following Kim keneghan .. remember they were besties for 2 weeks last year and they fell out

Reactions: 1
Who's that holly aesthetics was she with Jake lol? I can't believe yax has gone back after all the crying on social media
Yes she was with Jake straight after yaz. Was posting loads about him and probs winding Yaz up. Now she’s getting flowers sent to her and quoting what holly posted I assume as a dig back. But she’s more the fool for going back there if they from him 🙄

Reactions: 4
That caption makes her sounds needy and insecure. Total opposite of a confident and independent woman

Reactions: 7
Yaz goes back and fourth from jake to lockie like there the only men left on the planet I don’t get it? Both men sleeping with multiple other women she should get checked. This isn’t a good look for her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yaz goes back and fourth from jake to lockie like there the only men left on the planet I don’t get it? Both men sleeping with multiple other women she should get checked. This isn’t a good look for her
Poor Yaz. She doesn't appear to have very high self esteem. She looks nothing like her original self either.

Reactions: 4
Oh god.. commenting on James pics and uploading stories about the love of your life …. She’s back

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.