James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story out with Ella and Dani and giving a speech saying she knows she's a nightmare and thanks for putting up with her made me cringe so much. So self absorbed.

Reactions: 3
Her story out with Ella and Dani and giving a speech saying she knows she's a nightmare and thanks for putting up with her made me cringe so much. So self absorbed.
And I think since Ella started hanging around with her shes become more full of herself than she actually was

Reactions: 2
What has she done to her face it's awful and she could never trust him in a million year , when's he going to grow up and settle down he must be about 40 now ?

Reactions: 1
Junaid is there with her does that mean he's gonna be on Towie?
I take it she doesn't speak to Courney or Chloe anymore?
Also, spelling touchdown toutchdown🤦

Reactions: 2
Junaid is there with her does that mean he's gonna be on Towie?
I take it she doesn't speak to Courney or Chloe anymore?
Also, spelling touchdown toutchdown🤦
She’s followed Courtney just now.. but she must have unfollowed her for some reason... juaid saying to Yaz on her post wish I was there with u instead of keeping his mouth shut known he was there... he reminds me of Yaz a new bestie every week...

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the pics of lockie and Megan Barton Hanson in the DM today ?!?
They look like crack heads !!!!!

Reactions: 13
He looks really happy to be with her but that's just because they are on holiday it won't be the same back home ..he looks like her dad and he needs a haircut

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen a couple of guys post it on social media today with his picture, so I’m guessing it’s only just happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.