James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk how to say this tactfully so apologies and obviously yes the saddest thing is that someone has died here but that doesn’t absolve them of their behaviour and reputation in life. He has repeatedly shown bad judgment (at best) in the past if not actual violence/aggression to vulnerable people (domestic partners, the person he robbed) with a pattern of high risk behaviour, a quick Google shows he’s even been done for dangerous driving in the UK. I wouldn’t be quick to do RIP hun over my socials either as no one yet knows what happened, and they’re likely privy to a lot more of his current shenanigans than we are via the press…

Yaz’s family always came across as such a lovely supportive unit on TOWIE so at least she has the best possible team with her for her recovery, I really wish her all the best.
I just hope this will make her see her worth and stop messing about with these so called gangsters. Yes a guy has died but he terrified ppl and served prison time. He also cheated on her so why the hell did she go back there? Same with lockie she was on a girls holiday and he clicked his fingers and she flew off to be reunited with him only for him to continue to be toxic!! She needs to stop thinking she needs a bloke especially one that treats her like tit. Hopefully this will be a wake up call that life’s too short

Reactions: 30
Yazmin is from a wonderful family, had a great upbringing and is educated. Its been horrible to see her transform into a human sex doll and get deeper into the seedy world of celebrity z list culture. Her Brother had it right and has mainly kept out of spotlight, despite his brief stint in reality shows.
Hopefully she will recover. get out of the spotlight, and heal mentally and physically.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don’t think it’s true, I think maybe misinterpreted from Turkish articles.
Thank god the car didn’t catch fire, doesn’t bear thinking about does it. Just horrendous

Reactions: 13
There doesn’t seem to be any links. Hopefully it’s a mistake
This is what I’m really really hoping. God this is just awful. Her mum is apparently flying over I can’t imagine how she must be feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There doesn’t seem to be any links. Hopefully it’s a mistake
i think it’s a mistake too. I think the Turkish translation gets a bit muddled up in English. Really hope it’s not true as all reports say she’s just recovering

Reactions: 14
I think it’s wierd I’ve not seen any rip Jake posts from any of the Essex lot it’s all about yaz? Nicole did a wierd post simply saying a guy we all know has lost his life. Seems strange wording. Wonder if there’s more to it
If you read it I think she’s blasting all the articles talking about his past and speculating

Reactions: 1
Medicine is so advanced now too, they can do all kinds. If her arms are in a bad way, they’ll be doing everything they can to save them. Must be awful for her family this ☹

Reactions: 5
I hope she will be okay and she gets all the support she needs.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.