Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blubelle

My heart goes out to yaz. To behonest the last thing she will be thinking about his geogia harrison the women is lucky to be alive. Georgia has showed herself up massively and confirmed the clown she is and everyone has seen it I'm sure we aren't the only people to say it. The silence around HIS death was silencing - speaks volumes. Yaz I didn't see as much either didn't come across as a popular girl who I've a feeling people had warned her off him kinda like the saying the boy that cried wolf. It's a extremely sad case for both parties but hopefully a lesson!!.

Reactions: 21

101d

VIP Member
The unknown intrigues people. Death intrigues people. It definitely should have never been put on social media/the internet though

I haven't ever seen an ounce of personality for yaz and I've never understood when they all bang on about her "fiery" personality, she comes across like a frozen piece of cod

• Haha

Polly_89

Think it’s odd that she’s deleted the tribute for someone she cared so much about.. she’s a complete disgrace.
I really for for his family and Yaz in this scenario. I can see it being quite nasty and turning into a blame game

I'm not sticking up for Georgia but she could be feeling a lot of guilt thinking is she took up the offer and went to Turkey he could still be alive
That she could be.. doesn’t give her right to try and blame Yaz though.

Reactions: 20

elloelloello

VIP Member
When I was 20/21 all the girls round my area fancied Jake but everyone knew what he was like, the older bad boy but he had this charm no one could resist like the way he’d talk to you. This was round the time he was wanted for driving offences when he lived in Finchley and I think yaz and him must have known eachother as they basically lived down the road. Everyone knew he had this like gangster vibe but it was so alluring kind of like you can’t touch because you know it’d be drama!! I believe back then he invested in a few businesses but no one really had any idea what, like some people would say music some would say nightclubs. He was like this mysterious guy and I really think that’s why Yaz went back there he has this dangerous charm which looks to be addictive since all these women had been going back and forth!! Just can’t believe all of this has happened it’s crazy!!! Yaz seems almost solem and very genuine. I don’t know much about Georgia but she seems a massive cling on it comes across as she’s obsessed with Yaz and wants what she had so now Jakes passed she can come up with these scenarios it’s sick in the head! Probably the longest post I’ve ever done but thought I’d add my 2 pence in 🤣
I knew Jake was from Finchley but I didn’t know Yaz was from around there? I grew up around there and I knew of him through mutuals but I thought Yaz was from Essex? Your description of him is spot on though. It was the mysterious gangster/rudeboy vibes that some girls just can’t resist. Sad but true.

instashun

VIP Member
The letters were probably from when he was in prison .....no man still writes letters nowadays... he was 18 now 33 and she’s still hanging onto that...
Wasn’t he with Lauren Goodyer whilst in prison? Seems he wasn’t as into Georgia as she was into him. Either that or she is just romanticising the friendship into more than it was

Edit. Just looked and she was with another criminal called Joey who I’d mixed them up with

The point still stands though, Georgia is telling her version of his history

blubelle

Doesn't look like his mam is supporting her- i find it odd the mother pushing that narrative when she doesn't know if he had alcohol in his system? I hate that pointing fingers it's so wrong in many levels. Fair play Yazs family for staying quiet. The papers say she has serious injury to her arm that could literally mean broke in many places I don't believe it has had to be abutated

• Heart
A few episodes behind but when James goes “I love you and want to be there for you” it’s so painfully forced, like those ISIS hostage videos

• Haha

irishgirl912

Thon georgia one should be absolutely embarrassed by her social media antics. Grief thief of the highest order.

I’m not a fan of Towie etc but I wish Yaz all the best with her recovery and hope she has good , strong people around to support her x

DollyDiamondxo

Chatty Member
Why did she have to say “council flat”
I wondered that! And why would she need a council flat? From what I’ve seen of her mums house it’s huge and they have a good relationship. And wouldn’t think she was in need of somewhere with cheaper rent. Probably so she sounds relatable!

• Wow
Usually ‘businessmen’ who are mysterious and no one knows where their money comes from aren’t actual business men
Glad you said this because reading that I just thought how sad that financial education is so poor in this country young women can be so easily duped because they don’t pause to consider where does a 20 something get enough capital to live this sort of lifestyle off the dividends/interest? You’d need millions not a couple of grand ffs.

When tinder started I had some friends who were constantly being fooled by men who were “traders” or worked in IB apparently but just none of it ever made any sense. It’s likely worse in the Instagram era where everyone wants to stunt on each other. Tbh a lot of the TOWIE names ended up with crooks who claimed similar.

Reactions: 19

emmareil386

Some of us on here will have been in abusive relationships, and have been in cars with nasty blokes, this all feels familiar I’m afraid 😔 of course I’d wish he’d survived to hopefully change his ways, but sadly that’s not the reality.

Feeling so sorry for Yaz I just hope she’s protected and doesn’t see these spiteful remarks. At the end of the day Jake was a crook and not a nice guy, just because he’s dead it doesn’t mean we can’t say the truth, unfortunately this lifestyle tends to catch up on people in one way or another

• Heart

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Horrible to hear she’s in a critical condition, hope she’s going to be okay.
She’s not only going to have to deal with her physical injuries but the emotional & mental trauma to it’s going to be life changing regardless & she’s going to need a lot of strong support around her , just read her mums going out to her I’m glad she’s not going to be alone I’m not a fan of Yaz but keeping everything crossed she pulls through this

emmareil386

Yes and the reasons people stay in abusive relationships and go back time and again are very complex 😔 and victims should never be blamed. Abuse causes serious psychological trauma and abuse is always a choice an abuser makes.

Sadly you can’t help who you fall for

• Heart

instashun

VIP Member
I think someone has told her how bad this looks. She's never mentioned him and now is trying to make his death all about her. I've been reading up on her on the threads this morning and I now vaguely remember her from her brief Towie appearance, where she did come across as being quite immature.

Never thought I'd hear myself say this but she should take a leaf out of LG's book. A simple, dignified comment sending her good wishes to his family and leave it at that. Splashing her veiled digs and speculation as to how the accident occurred all over social media, desperately trying to show how close they were, is tacky and crass. A man has died and a woman is seriously injured in hospital. This is not about you Georgia so stfu, grieve privately and show some respect.
I’d forgotten she completely clout chased the death of Mike from love island too . Guess what, she shared her final texts with him too…Honestly this girl will do anything to get in the paper. I felt sorry for her with the Bear stuff but she just seems so toxic

Turns out she did the same with An old school friend who wasn’t famous and passed from cancer too… what did Georgia do… share their last conversation so it ended up in the paper.

First thing that comes up on google. Guess she got the clout she wanted. Never seen anything so desperate

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick