Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Any more word on how Yaz is doing? I wonder if Jake’s family will have a lot of red tape to get through to bring him back to the U.K? Whatever he did in his life, his family must be devastated with all the details out there on how he died. They will have to live with those descriptions and images forever.

Reactions: 17
Very serious arm injuries could mean amputation ?
Could mean a million things, loss of arm/s, partial amputation, permanent disability, multiple breaks, the whole thing could need pinning. Crush injuries, the list is endless.
Hopefully it’s something they can fix for her or at least try to give her some kind of normality ☹

• Sad

nichew

VIP Member
dont know if they’re a front but I really don’t see the hype around them
Me either only person I know who has them is Marcus Mitchell and he only got them coz Tommy sent him a voucher to buy some after one of his many A30 Rolls

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilly long

VIP Member
I don’t know how to post Instagram videos here but when she announced she was with him last December Yaz this is she was doing shots with him .. says I was out all day drinking didn’t t wash my hair only a body wash .. he says tell them your pregnant even though they were both stupid drunk and proceed to get into his Lamborghini and he drives it .. so not a great driver at all ..

I don’t know how to post Instagram videos here but when she announced she was with him last December Yaz this is she was doing shots with him .. says I was out all day drinking didn’t t wash my hair only a body wash .. he says tell them your pregnant even though they were both stupid drunk and proceed to get into his Lamborghini and he drives it .. so not a great driver at all ..
And then deleted everything when they sobered up

• Wow
  • Sad

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
First time poster but I just had to come on and ask if anyone else saw Georgia uploaded a photo of Amber Heard (Johnny depp case) and wrote next to it what now amber? Now deleted
That reads to me like she’s accusing Yas of making up the DV stories…which when she’s lying in hospital is pretty low. Georgia is not coming off well here

ATV2021

VIP Member
I’m not sure how believable it is that she climbed up the cliff edge to flag down help, I know people always say adrenaline pushes you to do things which seem impossible but those cliff edges out there would be hard enough to climb in the day light let alone in the pitch black after being in a crash
Tbf my friend was in a car accident a while ago and her leg was completely trashed (foot backwards the lot) and she managed to get out of the car and used her legs to push her across the road and felt nothing until she was across the road and then looked down. She was v fortunate to still have her leg so, adrenaline can do some crazy shiz

Reactions: 16

DollyDiamondxo

Chatty Member
I think it’s hideous that people are blaming Yas
Me too I feel for the lass I really do. She’s going to have guilt as it is, she’s going to be too weak to explain herself, it’s such poor taste. As someone has said previously, he was the one driving, if he was angry he should’ve pulled over to calm down. She didn’t force him to drive or drink or whatever else. He was in control of his own actions. I hope she’s got support.

brookemck8

VIP Member
I would love to be in the same room as georgia right now. No one gives a fuck if shes turning her phone off man. She should deactivate her instagram and check into some therapy while shes at it

Lilly long

VIP Member
Actually cannot believe Georgia is making this all about her, it’s disgusting!!
Who is Holly?
She’s glowastheticsbyholly on Instagram .. he was with her after Yaz came home from Dubai …and the crap the papers are writing about him going to propose .. she was with Lockie a few weeks ago .. she stopped following him in Dom Republic so something happened there .. the girl is totally fucked between jumping from man to man and friend to friend..

dm2022

Chatty Member
And here we are again:

Well until he gets caught with his pants down again or in someone else’s dms. I give it a month maybe two absolute max. Going backwards and forwards from one guy who hits women to another who cheats on them, good going Yaz 😉

She should probably shut up about being a ‘strong independent woman’, but she won’t

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
She is such an embarrassment and surely someone who was genuinely that close to him wouldn’t be running to post so soon on social media. Yeh I’m sure it’s shocking and upsetting but it’s like she’s seen Lauren’s name in the paper everywhere and wants to get hers up there too by showing they were exes