Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
For sure she could have left out the part about him inviting her there especially as it’s being said that he was gonna propose to Yazmin, may not be true but seems like she’s trying to stir

Reactions: 25

Londonsays

Chatty Member
Just stating the family have strong links to Glasgow
I still don’t understand why you’d need to comment this...?

I have family from Glasgow. Are you suggesting that having family from Glasgow you are ‘dodgy’?

• Haha

Polly_89

Glad you said this because reading that I just thought how sad that financial education is so poor in this country young women can be so easily duped because they don’t pause to consider where does a 20 something get enough capital to live this sort of lifestyle off the dividends/interest? You’d need millions not a couple of grand ffs.

When tinder started I had some friends who were constantly being fooled by men who were “traders” or worked in IB apparently but just none of it ever made any sense. It’s likely worse in the Instagram era where everyone wants to stunt on each other. Tbh a lot of the TOWIE names ended up with crooks who claimed similar.
Tbh I think that generation and that social circle just want the flash lifestyle and the flash labels, holidays and they probably know full well where the funds come from.. they just don’t care

I’d assume Georgia’s council digs were owned by family tbh rather than her being a “road girl” from the ends (is it possible to die from cringe?).

It’d be her nan’s generation that had the right to buy, it made a lot of normal working class families actually wealthy for the first time in what they called the biggest intergenerational wealth transfer in British history, which could also explain her parents being in a big old house. Just a tingling suspicion especially with her proximity to east London/Essex.

Noname123

Chatty Member
There’s a random post on TikTok posted ages before this incident of a woman saying that Jake used to share a mobile phone with her husband (assuming for dodgy deals) and one day Jake rang her and said he is going to kill her, chop her up and put her body parts into a suitcase. Can be found under #jakemclean on TikTok

• Wow

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Is she not utterly embarrassed? It’s like shes desperate to have been in that car crash she should think her self lucky! And to say ‘your final moments were filled with toxicity’ how the hell would she know? Too busy wishing she was there.
Omg how snide. The whole "we never had a heated argument" as if it's all Yasmin's fault. Absolutely sick.

MoveBtchGetOutTheWay

I'm really annoyed with Georgia! I backed her over on the Bear thread and fame hungry aside I really did think she was pursuing prsecution for the greater good. But now after this, I think its all just for clout 😔.

I can't stop thinking about Yaz, imagine being stuck in a car or area where you know someone has passed in a horrific way.. it's just awful I can't even fathom it! My heart breaks even thinking about it.

I'm hoping that the statement Jakes mum made has just been taken out of context and the press have twisted it for headlines (vile!) As she might have been trying to defend him by changing the narrative from be drove off the cliff on purpose and had been drinking to he must've been distracted by something like music or an animal or something like that. Poor poor families. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
Pure jealousy and bitterness - Yaz was with him in Turkey and not her, all the sympathy and attention (rightly so) will be on Yaz and Georgia is hating Yaz being described as his "on/off girlfriend" and not her
She's acting like the grieving widow & Yaz the mistress 😱

• Angry

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Even if he was arguing with Yaz in the car it’s really irrelevant. How many of us have had a row in the car (mainly when I’ve forgot to tell my OH that the exit was actually two junctions ago whoops) and not got into an accident. He was speeding they’ve said & thus far are treating it as if he had alcohol in his system ‘till toxicology says otherwise’. The road may have been bad, maybe something ran out, maybe they argued, but if he hadn’t sped and potentially had alcohol in his system then can we really blame anyone else? It’s an awful thing to happen, but I don’t know if he’d get as much sympathy if he crashed into innocent people.

MrsNorthernGrinch

Chatty Member
I hope Yas' family is really there to support her this is going to be hell for her cos no doubt no one will believe what she does say happened 😪. Wouldn't want to be in her shoes and coming out of hospital to all these stories

• Heart
Someone was watching over her to make it out alive, god love his poor family and friends no matter what he has done this is an awful way to end up.

Really hope yaz can see how lucky she is and move on from the toxic lifestyle she’s stuck in. Also praying she doesn’t go down the route Georgia has so clearly done and try to cash in on a family’s grief.

CarrieW24

Chatty Member
Not only did he cheat, but you caught him mid orgy with three girls and two guys whilst you were away on holiday together, you bleeding idiot...

He wasn't even considerate enough to stop and follow you out, you didn't see him again until the next afternoon! How is anybody this dim?

Capture+_2020-10-06-11-53-41~2.png
Capture+_2020-10-06-11-59-32~2.png

• Wow
  • Haha

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
I wish she’d stop now, cos she’s just making herself look like such a shitty jealous vicious scumbag.
You don’t have a truth, this isn’t your relationship, it’s not your story to tell, only two people know what happened that night and the rest of the world knows what they’ve been told, heard or read about in the news. Ring the fucking police if you think you can solve it better than they can 🤦🏼‍♀️

To cat lady

Chatty Member
I agree. It’s normal to want to blame someone but I think it would be best to wait for the autotopy before making accusations against Yazmin

• Heart
Reactions: 23

blubelle

I would say it is true about her climbing up the hill fight or flight is a serious thing that saves many peoples lives. What that poor girl witnessed regardless of who she is or what she has done will never leave her. Georgia is a well known me me and to be honest hangs on to instagrammers to be able to afford her rent.. of course she would have to be all for show! If someone that close to me passed away my phone would be the last thing on my mind. The loudest in the room and all that....

EmaE

Absolutely disgusting behaviour from Georgia , the guys lost his life , his family will be suffering enough without her doing that !