Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

studmuffin12

She's basically saying Yazmin lied about Jake abusing her the same way Amber lied about Johnny
Pure jealousy and bitterness - Yaz was with him in Turkey and not her, all the sympathy and attention (rightly so) will be on Yaz and Georgia is hating Yaz being described as his "on/off girlfriend" and not her

Reactions: 23
Fucking hell, if this is the toxicity that’s public facing can you imagine how horrific it must be to be immersed in it 24/7? Like between the drink & drugs, rampant self esteem and ego problems, and masses of credit card debt I’m amazed more of them haven’t broken down from it all.

Sorry on what Bear did to Georgia versus this - what Bear did was reprehensible and in no way excusable. Pretty sure it’s legally defined as a sex offence?

Georgia’s current poor behaviour or defaults of character don’t redeem Bear in any shape or form. It’s possible to be a victim of crime and then go on to be a trash person, ppl are complicated and nuanced but pls let’s not excuse the actions of a sex offender on this thread 🙏🏻❤

Lillypot221

Is she not utterly embarrassed? It’s like shes desperate to have been in that car crash she should think her self lucky! And to say ‘your final moments were filled with toxicity’ how the hell would she know? Too busy wishing she was there.
After looking at the pictures and one of them looked like it was from a long time ago. I felt a bit like "okay this girl did love him and maybe it's a one that got away, kind of thing" but after her saying final moments were filled with toxicity. How would she know?? Did he come to her in a dream and tell her with her spiritual side?!
She just wants the attention. He wanted yaz! He was with her. And she is the one that's also grieving not just that has the whole trauma of being there when he died and seeing him dead. She may have survivors guilt. They may have had that argument and the last things said weren't great. Who knows. But yaz is grieving privately and so should Georgia!
I'm sorry but it sounds like Georgia was his easy thing/fuck buddy as its never been reported in the press them two were together or even seen together. And shes clearly either madly in love or completely deluded on what there situation was.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As someone who lost a family member in an RTA I would hate to see footage of my loved one when she passed away at the scene due to a drink/drugs driver in another vehicle.
Please stop sharing it. In the UK crime scene investigators photograph & collect evidence & the press aren’t allowed to photograph the accident scene. It’s harrowing enough to hear the injuries they sustained from the coroner & in court if it gets to that (it did in our case) without hearing people speculate. Other countries are different in the way they allow things to be filmed/photographed but if his poor family have seen the footage it will be something they will never get out of their heads & will be awful for them.
I hope Yas will recover from this & that dge receives the support she will need do terribly after going through this.

• Heart
  • Sad

dm2022

Chatty Member
Genuine question here but was there a reason he doesn’t go to the UK? He moved to Dubai and it didn’t seem like he ever went back? Even having to meet Yaz in Turkey for example? I could be wrong though and he has gone back, I’m curious though…
He definitely has been back to the UK, I think he was just going back and forth and likes the warmer weather and lifestyle, as well as the fact no police watching him too much.

Also, he was with Holly, who has come across a lot more respectful through this all.

I have a suspicion it’s probably Junaid who’s been saying Jake was about to propose (which seems extremely unlikely when they were both so on and off with other people). Yaz was nearly always having surgery when she was in Turkey and I’d assumed that was probably the reason, especially as she normally posts loads when she’s away for just a break (for ex a lot from Dubai just before) but for this trip nothing really.

I hope Yaz pulls through and does realise there’s more to life than celebrity and her self image. I have no problem with what she does to her own body but as a person she seemed pretty mixed up. I hope she recovers and gets herself some intense counselling. I don’t think a personality like hers suits ‘fame’ at all.

tequilasunrise

I thought the same, he must’ve had his seatbelt on for him to have stayed in that position. I think maybe the sunroof was open or crashed on the way down and as they’ve gone upside down he’s slid up in his seatbelt and his heads been crushed when the car landed. Honestly cannot even describe what she must’ve been going through with her being conscious 🥲

I don’t know if I can post this in here, but it is on Twitter. It looks as though her arm hasn’t been amputated which thank GOD. My heart really aches for her 🥹
i don’t think that’s yaz I doubt her family or the hospital would let any photographers in x

• Heart

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
I have always thought Tommy's up to no good and the shoes are just a front ?
Wrong thread, but the shoe's aren't a front - have you seen how much they cost? He has them in Selfridges and Flannels and other designer shops. I reckon he certainly makes a few quid.

longtimelurker88

Chatty Member
Unless yaz grabbed the wheel or was hitting him then the crash waz his fault. Its a tough pill for his family to swallow.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I really want to know what the 'fucked up truth is'
Me too this is the epitome of Facebook moms putting up a status and saying ‘I’ll message you hon’ when anyone asks what’s up. Attention seeking little rat I’m embarrassed for her and I hope she isn’t close to his family.

Oh god is he really doing one of those awful trading scams? ITV really have a care of duty to their audience to not allow cast members to promote scams that’ll lose people a LOT of money 🙁

meliz444

I agree with the post that said her friends like Junaid are talking to the press saying jake was going to propose, she probably feels very embarrassed. She went on a sneaky holiday to see Jake which no one was suppose to know about especially after she outed him as an abuser and got the sympathy from other abuse victims. No way would she admit to seeing him again so they’ve tried to spin the press and say he was going to propose so she doesn’t look as bad and that he had changed for the better. I’m glad Georgia did post all those photos of her and Jake together because it just shows The truth or the situation. Yaz attracts toxic men that she gets very attached too, this is definitely a wake up call for her

• Heart

Polly_89

E259BABC-53A9-4B6C-B807-05EA3830372F.jpeg
she’s getting called out in her comments on Instagram, no doubt they’ll be deleted once the grief thief is awake

the one where she replies to someone “you of all people will know the pain I’m feeling”

person literally replied I’m here for you. She’s desperate for everyone to feel sorry for her, what about him? The man who’s lost his life? What about the woman who’s suffered the trauma of a crash, someone dying next to her, her injuries, what about hainfamily. She’s an absolute troll

God she’s desperate to prove this “friendship” really existed.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Lilly long

VIP Member
She’s taken down the photos and tribute on Instagram .. too many comments calling her out

Can she just shut up
Especially if he had a women in the car . holy Jesus it’s like a witch-hunt against Yaz now.. how the fuck does she know what he was like with other women

Lilly long

VIP Member
You have to remember his Mum has read all the news articles that were wrote about Jake being an abuser to Yaz ... threatening her with sex tapes if she left .. giving her a box in the face in a club in Dubai... leaving her black and blue on numerous occasions... opening up retreats for domestic abuse victims and then going back to him... I’m sure his mother is saying if he wasn’t with her he’d still be alive... no one knows what happened before the crash but if your putting 2 and 2 together ..rowing in nightclub probably because drinks were taken and an hour later he’s dead .... if Toxicology report comes back positive it doesn’t matter whether they were boxing the head off each other at the time of crash..Jake will be to blame