Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kristyab

Can she just shut up
Deluded mother 🙄

I'm not sticking up for Georgia but she could be feeling a lot of guilt thinking is she took up the offer and went to Turkey he could still be alive
She could be the reason Yaz and Jake argued... Maybe Yaz saw his phone messages from her... All supposition of course whatever any argument was about, if there was one, nobody should have lost their life or got hurt. Lord rest his soul and I hope Yaz can find strength to get to grips and heal in time

Jake May of been an incredible driver but that does not mean he like the best of us - coukd of gotten distracted, an animal could run out into the road, freak accidents happen even to the best of drivers.
jake has also been charged for reckless driving hasn’t he? And I’ve read that the Turkish authorities have said the car was travelling over the speed limit. I’m sorry but if true that is on Jake and only Jake. It’s incredibly sad that a man lost his life and it’s nothing short of heartbreaking for his friends and family but passing blame to the passenger is really unfair. No one on this thread has been disrespectful of Jake or his passing. Everyone has said it’s a terrible tragedy. All people have commented is that Georgia needed to shut her trap and wished Yaz a speedy recovery, which I’m sorry but she deserves. The trauma that woman must be going through is not something I’d wish on anyone.
I hope the family can afford to get his body home because if he is found to have alcohol in his system, any insurance he had will be null and void and they will be forced to pay for to be repatriated which will be 10k at the very least :(

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

DollyDiamondxo

Chatty Member
Wrong thread, but the shoe's aren't a front - have you seen how much they cost? He has them in Selfridges and Flannels and other designer shops. I reckon he certainly makes a few quid.
I’m sure I read somewhere he’s a millionaire, I could be wrong though. Yes they sell them in all the shops like that, tessuti aswell. He shared a post saying how underprivileged kids work harder than ones who come from well off parents and I thought well that’s abit hypocritical considering their son will come from well off parents lol

Viewer123

Soz but those searching for pics/videos of him on Twitter has made me feel physically sick. He’s dead, what more do you need to know about the sickening injuries he suffered.
I always think things like this make me question the sanity of people…everyone has to have every single gory detail of an incident…is it not enough that he’s dead and she’s badly injured…I for one do not need to see anyones dead body or horrific injuries.

• Heart

CarrieW24

Chatty Member
So many men are like him, it's disgusting. He was interested in her and took her on multiple dates. As soon as he slept with her he dumped her and moved on to the next one. If I remember, the show actually forced him to tell her that he was no longer interested, he was just going to move on with no regard for her.

Nobody ever calls men sluts for their behaviour, but as soon as Yaz (who wasn't the cheat in her relationship) moves on then she's shamed for it.

• Heart
Thank you for sharing with us and sorry for what you’ve been through. I hope you’re getting all the help you need now ❤ Same for Yaz in time, PTSD & survivors guilt can lead to terrible things.
Thank you so much. Yes, was diagnosed PTSD when I had a break down a few years later. I was drinking alcohol in secret and felt this deep deep shame that I was 'allowed' to live. It feels so real and the shame just eats away at you. It's hard to explain but it's like the feeling of doing something really terrible to someone x1million and you are hiding this shameful secret and become a recluse and angry at anyone that comes near you. If I sought help soon after, it wouldn't have got to that level I think.
Anyway, I don't want to highjack this to make it about me 🧡 I just felt so happy to see all of your nice comments backing Yaz and found comforting it too. Praying for Yaz's recovery xxx

• Heart
So sorry to hear that happened to you. Lots of love to you x
That's really kind, thank you. It's like I can feel her pain as our situations were so similar. I remember that desperate feeling of wanting to get out the hospital and be home but when I was home I didn't want to be there either. It's such a weird feeling, like you just want to run away somewhere but don't know where. I just want her to know that she will see a light at the end of the tunnel and to hang in there and seek as much help as possible. I hope Jake's family are kind to her and stick with her, that will be so important in her recovery x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

nichew

VIP Member
God here we go
was his name Michael Schumacher who had the bad accidnt? I’d say you wouldn’t get a more experienced driver then him and look what happened to him. Things do happenen weather u are a good driver or not

evie1975

VIP Member
GH wrote on IG that they had known each other since school days 🤷🏽‍♀️ He was 6 years older, make it make sense!

Offish

VIP Member
It’s absolutely tragic that a young man has lost his life and that Yaz will have to live with the trauma of being present when it happened, not to mention the physical trauma, but good grief, if this isn’t the wake up call for her to get herself together and away from the z-list circus, I don’t know what will be.

Haha she wrote that last night but decided to sleep on it and throw in a few more posts before she needed time 🙈
Wow she’s not right in the head

• Sick

Polly_89

Jake was a very skilled driver, that is not a lie.
I am sure his mother has heard how the accident was caused and that is what she is alluding to, she has probably read how this has been played out in the press and has wanted to say something without saying anything and there will be reasoning behind that. They arent just the words of a grieving mother
I am glad that Amber was made reference too... crazy that we have seen a case like ambers played out and yet the majority of people have all believed what Yaz has said without even questioning it. I think the real weight of words is why would Jake go back to her. Not the other way round. Its a shame to see that no one came out and defended Jake when that was going on and they have waited until his death to do so but sometimes staying quiet is the better option.
Its been really upsetting to read what has been put in here, to read the press' spin on things, knowing you want to say so much but cant.
I hope Yaz pulls through this, lets not forget that a man has lost his life, a man who was loved by many and he may not have done so through fault of his own.
Jake May of been an incredible driver but that does not mean he like the best of us - coukd of gotten distracted, an animal could run out into the road, freak accidents happen even to the best of drivers.
jake has also been charged for reckless driving hasn’t he? And I’ve read that the Turkish authorities have said the car was travelling over the speed limit. I’m sorry but if true that is on Jake and only Jake. It’s incredibly sad that a man lost his life and it’s nothing short of heartbreaking for his friends and family but passing blame to the passenger is really unfair. No one on this thread has been disrespectful of Jake or his passing. Everyone has said it’s a terrible tragedy. All people have commented is that Georgia needed to shut her trap and wished Yaz a speedy recovery, which I’m sorry but she deserves. The trauma that woman must be going through is not something I’d wish on anyone.

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
Makes you wonder if hes crashed on purpose if he’s got a temper!

Why has she gone back to him after all that she put out about him?

She was definitely hanging round with James not long ago!
Unless he was on drugs I don’t think anyone would be crazy enough to drive off a cliff on purpose even if they are temper prone as it could cause death for both parties. Guess we will find out if (hopefully) yaz pulled through and says her side but I agree I don’t know why she got back with someone she claimed was so abusive and toxic.
R.I.P to him still though, sad to pass at such a young age.

candygirl22

If that’s true which I hope it wasn’t as that unbearable to even think of, would she of been able to go and get help the way the DM says today. Would be devestating for poor girl if that was true.
ive only just read about her getting up the hill to call for help so i have no idea! i really hope its not true and if it is, my heart breaks for her. BUT if it is true, georgia will know the same info as me so surely you would keep your mouth shut out of respect for yas??

CarrieW24

Chatty Member
I think a girlfriend = more story lines.

He said in an interview once that Dan Osbourne was lucky to propel his fame because he (Dan) was with Lucy, and Lockie was single and looking for a girl on the show that would date him. Think he tried Abbie (was that her name? Jasmin's friend), tried Lauren Pope, and tried Sam. They all rejected him. Then he met Danielle and became a permanent cast member.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

GLW82

I still don’t understand why you’d need to comment this...?

I have family from Glasgow. Are you suggesting that having family from Glasgow you are ‘dodgy’?
I’m from Glasgow the full family has strong Scottish connections - I know people that knows him that is all.
Ffs

Reactions: 17