Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t understand what she would get out of telling her “story”
He’s died. It will do nothing but cause upset to people, probably Holly and Yaz. It’s not in the publics interest to know the ins and outs of what sounds to be a complicated 4 way relationship. She’s attention seeking and quite frankly disgusting. He’s dead, and Yaz is lucky to be alive. Have some bloody respect.

Reactions: 27

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Georgia is vile. Why wasn’t she trying prove their “relationship” when Jake was alive. She’s obviously making it out to be more than it was now Jake cannot put her straight. While no one other than Yaz knows what happened, blaming Yaz is disgusting. Ho would Georgia like being victim blamed when her situation with Bear came out 🤷‍♀️

Lauren, can’t stand her but massive respect to the way she has responded to this.

I really hope Yaz has a lot of support around her as she is going to need it and I hope she can recover from this.

My heart is broken for everyone involved. I only met Jake’s mum once but she seemed so lovely and of course any one in this situation would defend their son but I don’t necessarily think she is blaming Yaz.

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
This is all becoming horribly messy and more nasty things are going to be written in the media all because of Georgia. His mum has said what she said as a grieving mother and it’s now getting twisted. She’s sick in the head why isn’t anyone close to her telling her to stop this performance?

There may well be ‘truths’ she knows but now is not the time. The man’s body hasn’t even been released to his family and Yasmin is still in hospital, could it not wait ffs

Polly_89

Wasn’t he with Lauren Goodyer whilst in prison? Seems he wasn’t as into Georgia as she was into him. Either that or she is just romanticising the friendship into more than it was

Edit. Just looked and she was with another criminal called Joey who I’d mixed them up with

The point still stands though, Georgia is telling her version of his history
She’s so desperate to show her relationship with him now, how close they were yet when he was alive she barely acknowledged his existence… almost like connection to him would hurt her profile 🙃 she’s an absolute prick

Looks like his mother is of a similar opinion

She can defend him and maybe she’s just put a question to the investigators but already been said by them that for the car to have travelled that far he was likely going well above the speed limit. It’s an incredibly sad situation, heartbreaking for his family and friends but blaming the survivor is absolutely atrocious and I’m sorry but it says a lot about someone’s character 🤷🏽‍♀️

She was respectful and said she had no words but was thinking about his family and close friends
Good for Lauren. She gets a lot of stick for being a clout chaser blah blah but that’s really respectful. Doesn’t feel the need to tell the world she was with him unlike desperate Georgia

Last edited:

Lilly long

VIP Member
He wasn’t a great Catch by all accounts,.. so Georgia’s more or less saying when they was finished in relationships with other people they became fuck buddies ... she’s also nearly 3000 photos on her insta and none of Jake...

Reactions: 26

Lilly long

VIP Member
Genuine question here but was there a reason he doesn’t go to the UK? He moved to Dubai and it didn’t seem like he ever went back? Even having to meet Yaz in Turkey for example? I could be wrong though and he has gone back, I’m curious though…
He was up to no good .. remember when it was Yaz birthday she showed about 30 grand worth of stuff he bought her and holiday to Maldives.. driving Lamborghinis but no job .. it speaks for itself

dumdums83

VIP Member
Is this Georgia the same one that wanted kindness when Stephan bear put out that revenge sex tape?

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
New update

This is so sad, I can imagine she must be feeling all sorts of emotions right now, and in a foreign country too, I can imagine she just wants to be home and shut the door behind her.

Wondering how Jake's mum knew that he and Yaz were arguing in the car? It's a pretty bold statement to make considering she wasn't there.

• Heart
  • Sad

bananabutter

VIP Member
I’m sure I read somewhere he’s a millionaire, I could be wrong though. Yes they sell them in all the shops like that, tessuti aswell. He shared a post saying how underprivileged kids work harder than ones who come from well off parents and I thought well that’s abit hypocritical considering their son will come from well off parents lol
But hypocritical considering he wouldn’t be where he is without Georgias parents giving him money. I’m sure he does work hard I’m not saying that, but let’s not pretend grafting alone got him where he is

Missy_Moo

I think someone has told her how bad this looks. She's never mentioned him and now is trying to make his death all about her. I've been reading up on her on the threads this morning and I now vaguely remember her from her brief Towie appearance, where she did come across as being quite immature.

Never thought I'd hear myself say this but she should take a leaf out of LG's book. A simple, dignified comment sending her good wishes to his family and leave it at that. Splashing her veiled digs and speculation as to how the accident occurred all over social media, desperately trying to show how close they were, is tacky and crass. A man has died and a woman is seriously injured in hospital. This is not about you Georgia so stfu, grieve privately and show some respect.

Doesn't look like his mam is supporting her- i find it odd the mother pushing that narrative when she doesn't know if he had alcohol in his system? I hate that pointing fingers it's so wrong in many levels. Fair play Yazs family for staying quiet. The papers say she has serious injury to her arm that could literally mean broke in many places I don't believe it has had to be abutated
Agreed, I know this is vile of me but the proof is in the pudding with the kids. Like compare and contrast how the two families are behaving - family a who produced a smart young graduate (parking the problematic fame chasing stuff for now) ambitious in business versus family b who produced a serial criminal who’s got a reputation for abusing romantic partners. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tbh thank god Yaz has her parents as she’s going to need so much love and support now. I know I sound weird stanning them but I had awful parents so love seeing great mums on tv!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

DollyDiamondxo

Chatty Member
Secret cringe moments that no one has to know about… get them off social media then. It’s sickening how she’s going on as if she wishes she was in the crash. She’s going on as if they were high school sweethearts that had been together forever. How is no one close advising her to reign it in
I don’t think she’d listen, she’s loving the clout, how sick do you have to be to practically wish you were in a car crash? Georgia love I can bet my house on the fact yaz is wishing she’d been anywhere but in that car that night!

Njgjji

He wasn’t a great Catch by all accounts,.. so Georgia’s more or less saying when they was finished in relationships with other people they became fuck buddies ... she’s also nearly 3000 photos on her insta and none of Jake...
She is vile. Making this all about herself. He gave her the confidence to love herself yet also be used when it suited? He was with another girl when the accident happened one he had been dating on and off.. he had public relationships with other people and he also has a child with someone else she is as delusional as it comes. I don’t wish bad on anyone but he wasn’t a saint he’s done some really nasty stuff he’s robbed houses with children in.. that’s not a kind person in my eyes.

blubelle

It's just the same as people watching real crime scene investigation documentary's , so does that make them insane watching ?
Exactly. It's human nature, this is also an online discussion board nobody gets to dictate what is said by others. Don't like it leave the thread. What I see the most is those coming back a few weeks later asking for details 🤔

She’s actually acting like a CHILD, I cannot cope with her is she ok in the head??!!!!
She comes across as quite dim tbh. Like this sounds awful to say but you know in criminal trails where you hear a female perpetrator was assessed to have a low IQ so was very agreeable and just went along with things? She’s giving me that impression. Like the weird oversharing of some clearly fabricated road girl life & romanticising of a bloke with a history of violence against women & children (who were in the house he robbed). Like she’s not got her head screwed on at all.

• Heart