James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s left Towie, I’m sure she’ll be back when she wants her unrecognisable face on telly again. The porta potty comments on the daily fail are hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I met Yaz at a restaurant in Chingford she’s actually quite sweet not stuck up polite but she clearly makes some messed up choices

Reactions: 3
I met Yaz at a restaurant in Chingford she’s actually quite sweet not stuck up polite but she clearly makes some messed up choices
From the show it looks like she comes from a lovely family tbh so I can imagine it’s true, it’s just a shame she’s ever gotten involved with vile James 😷

Reactions: 5
She does it
I just went to look at her Instagram and I can’t believe she has so brazenly uploaded those photos clearly after using FaceApp. She has blue eyes in one pic?? Then everyone commenting how stunning she looks! Posting a Faceapp pic with that many changes isn’t normal 🤣🤣
Does it all the time. Proves she will never be happy with herself as she constantly gets plastic surgery and still uses filters. She’s a mess

Reactions: 2
It’s absolutely mental that app! Lauren Goodger always uses it. I tried it, it literally made me look like a different person.

Reactions: 4
I just went to look at her Instagram and I can’t believe she has so brazenly uploaded those photos clearly after using FaceApp. She has blue eyes in one pic?? Then everyone commenting how stunning she looks! Posting a Faceapp pic with that many changes isn’t normal 🤣🤣
This looks like one of those CGI influencers superimposed on a LinkedIn office picture 🥴😱

• Haha
who’s her new boyfriend? The amount of designer items she’s just been given is obscene

Reactions: 8
Just seen someone say on her insta it was Jake McClean .. lauren Goodgers jailbird ex... and if u look at the tattoos it is him... so all her presents she’s shown off were bought with someone else’s misery... she no longer follows her best friend of last week Kim either..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand what’s wrong with these girls. They’re attractive enough to have their pick, and these bottom feeders are what they go for?!

She no longer follows Mia her other bestie or Junaid her best bestie ... the girl clearly has issues and tried to put it all on Amber .. she’s clearly a spoilt little girl who doesn’t like when she doesn’t get her own way..

Reactions: 10
She no longer follows Mia her other bestie or Junaid her best bestie ... the girl clearly has issues and tried to put it all on Amber .. she’s clearly a spoilt little girl who doesn’t like when she doesn’t get her own way..
She’s the kind of girl that drops her mates instantly when she gets a boyfriend

Reactions: 7
Just seen someone say on her insta it was Jake McClean .. lauren Goodgers jailbird ex... and if u look at the tattoos it is him... so all her presents she’s shown off were bought with someone else’s misery... she no longer follows her best friend of last week Kim either..
What’s his insta????

probably an unpopular opinion but I really like Yaz!! Met her before as we are from the same area and her brother Adam is lovely too. They’ve been raised really well, such a lovely family tbh and she’s not all stuck up/bitchy at all. I do agree she’s deffo got some insecurity issues tho

Reactions: 6
I like her family from what we saw of them but they need to give her a shake, she’s made some horrendous decisions

I want to like her but I can’t. I just get this sense from her that she has no idea who she really is

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oooh the scammers of TOWIE.
Both are just as bad as each other - her fake estate agent job in Dubai for a company which doesn’t exist but it using another agencies properties - estate agent - oooh ok - that’s what they are CALLING IT NOW.

They are BOTH scamming pieces of tit. They set up more companies in the gram - BUT I have to say : WHO THE duck WOULD TRUST ANY OF THESE DUMB NUMPTIES ?? For trading advice, or business advice, or LOVE advice.

They all should be investigated for these scams - the fake credit card which I knew as soon as I saw Chloe “I Always look dirty because I cannot apply tan properly” Ferry advertised it - I knew it was a scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.