James Lock and Yazmin Oukhellou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way I am going to have to watch that and yeah she’s a doormat. Basically made herself into a sex doll for him and the fact that she thinks she is good looking baffles me
they all look like deformed plastic dolls, and they all think they’re absolute stunners. Yazmin, Lauren Goodger, Chloe Ferry, Charlotte Crosby, Chloe Sims the list goes on and on. Also does Yaz not find it embarrassing that we all saw her before surgery (looking absolutely fine and normal) and yet still thinks we’re fooled by her surgery.
6C6D9454-551B-4881-A01B-976C15D5D70B.png
8C6620C4-04BB-4516-BCA7-FAEA37EB9037.png

Reactions: 3
they all look like deformed plastic dolls, and they all think they’re absolute stunners. Yazmin, Lauren Goodger, Chloe Ferry, Charlotte Crosby, Chloe Sims the list goes on and on. Also does Yaz not find it embarrassing that we all saw her before surgery (looking absolutely fine and normal) and yet still thinks we’re fooled by her surgery.
View attachment 434959View attachment 434963
Good gosh she is vile hahah. Yeah they are all morphing into the same person. It’s gonna be more normal for this look in the future and natural will stand out more and then what will they do when the natural look is in

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I reckon they haven’t even broken up they just wanted a new story to cover up the lockdown travelling scandal. They both still follow each other and he still has her pictures up. We don’t know what happens off of Instagram after they’ve posted. They are so phoney I wouldn’t put it past them

Reactions: 9
I reckon they haven’t even broken up they just wanted a new story to cover up the lockdown travelling scandal. They both still follow each other and he still has her pictures up. We don’t know what happens off of Instagram after they’ve posted. They are so phoney I wouldn’t put it past them
I think you’re right, if they had split up they’d have blocked each other like they normally do and surely she’d have gone home to her Mum crying 😂 I defo smell a rat! Devious fuckers

Reactions: 8
I think you’re right, if they had split up they’d have blocked each other like they normally do and surely she’d have gone home to her Mum crying 😂 I defo smell a rat! Devious fuckers
Yeah it’s all a scam like their ads and there businesses. All for towie. I hope to go’s they don’t employ them

Reactions: 5
I don’t think they’re even a proper/good relationship in the first place. It kind of reminds me of the Dan Edgar/Kate Wright/Amber Turner situation.
Dan obviously loved Kate but things didn’t turn out well, then he got with his obsessed stalker Amber.
James obviously loved Danielle but things didn’t work out, then he got with his obsessed stalker Yazmin. both couples are still together.
You could argue TOWIE is fake but I think it’s more that some of the dialogue is contrived and scripted than the relationships aren’t real. I definitely think they are.

I don’t think they’re even a proper/good relationship in the first place. It kind of reminds me of the Dan Edgar/Kate Wright/Amber Turner situation.
Dan obviously loved Kate but things didn’t turn out well, then he got with his obsessed stalker Amber.
James obviously loved Danielle but things didn’t work out, then he got with his obsessed stalker Yazmin. both couples are still together.
You could argue TOWIE is fake but I think it’s more that some of the dialogue is contrived and scripted than the relationships aren’t real. I definitely think they are.
That’s why I think towie will keep them on because they have nowhere to really go with the show so these two losers are creating a storyline to stay employed. They should just stay in Dubai the two of them

Reactions: 4
I've just watched eating with my ex. Gosh what a car crash they are. James might be crude and rude but he makes no apologies about it. He is who he is. Its Yaz I have the issue with she's clearly a very insecure girl, jealous and has no sense of self worth and his personality would only feed into that. She called his dad 79 times in one sitting because she couldn't get hold of James. She's still begging him to admit he was cheating which he never will. She said she was the man and woman in the relationship but also admitted to running his bath every night and doing everything for him. Their toxic dynamic will continue as long as yaz will continue to stomach more disrespect. He will continue their situationship till he meets someone else he really wants to be with. James said she became obsessed and i agree. It was telling that she said after 3 years the best thing about their relationship was that they looked good together. She's more obsessed about being a 'power couple' than truly analysing the reality of their situation. Also someone said she's not pretty... she looks awful on the show.... too much filler, lank hair and over inflated lips...all her interesting features have been completed erased. Sad.

Reactions: 14
I've just watched eating with my ex. Gosh what a car crash they are. James might be crude and rude but he makes no apologies about it. He is who he is. Its Yaz I have the issue with she's clearly a very insecure girl, jealous and has no sense of self worth and his personality would only feed into that. She called his dad 79 times in one sitting because she couldn't get hold of James. She's still begging him to admit he was cheating which he never will. She said she was the man and woman in the relationship but also admitted to running his bath every night and doing everything for him. Their toxic dynamic will continue as long as yaz will continue to stomach more disrespect. He will continue their situationship till he meets someone else he really wants to be with. James said she became obsessed and i agree. It was telling that she said after 3 years the best thing about their relationship was that they looked good together. She's more obsessed about being a 'power couple' than truly analysing the reality of their situation. Also someone said she's not pretty... she looks awful on the show.... too much filler, lank hair and over inflated lips...all her interesting features have been completed erased. Sad.
What channel is it on. I need to watch it now and from what you have said it’s how she comes across in general isn’t it and you are spot on as soon as someone else comes along she is dropped. She loves herself so much doesn’t she and she is nothing special at all. She has changed herself completely for him to like her more. I don’t disagree with cosmetic surgery but it should be done for yourself. She does it for everyone else. The way she shows off is ridiculous

Reactions: 8
It's on BBC iplayer.im confused to when this was filmed, before they got back together?

Reactions: 1
It's on BBC iplayer.im confused to when this was filmed, before they got back together?
They had been broken up for 9 months apparently.
She didn’t take much convincing to have a takeaway round his the same night it was filmed though 😂
Silly cow, the relationship is a joke and I don’t believe for one second he hasn’t cheated!

Reactions: 11
They had been broken up for 9 months apparently.
She didn’t take much convincing to have a takeaway round his the same night it was filmed though 😂
Silly cow, the relationship is a joke and I don’t believe for one second he hasn’t cheated!
Can’t watch it here but she ended up going back to his did she??? 🙈

Reactions: 1
She’s just posted on her stories her ‘new job’ in Dubai looks like real estate ... that’s what people do in Dubai when they have no actual real job skills or talents, it’s usually only a commission based role too probs just wanted the visa and medical 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wonder how long it will last!

Reactions: 5
One thing I will say about yaz is that girl is always busy working on something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She will now think because she has a job that happened to come at the time when the quarantine thing came in to place that we will forget the months of her partying and rubbing it in our faces. I don’t even comment on her Instagram as she loves all the comments even the negative ones as it gets her attention

Reactions: 2
I would say he did cheat and he made her insecure by not making her feel secure. He is sooo full of himself and too cocky what a loser.
I dont understand that kind of guy. He is nowt special and doesnt seem.to think anyone is more special than him.
She is well rid.
What a twit. I wish I was at that table to tell him he can never find love if he doesnt respect his partner 🤣

Reactions: 3
James Lock - FTMO is a pyramid scheme disguised as challenge. Who on earth would trade capital with this guy? This is dangerous for all the young kids who think James Lock is richer than he is and believe he makes his money trading the stock market - newsflash - he doesn't

• Heart
Reactions: 11
James Lock - FTMO is a pyramid scheme disguised as challenge. Who on earth would trade capital with this guy? This is dangerous for all the young kids who think James Lock is richer than he is and believe he makes his money trading the stock market - newsflash - he doesn't
Honestly if ITV allow him to be on tv again they’re complicit in this, it’s a horrific scam and a lot of young men (who are statistically very vulnerable to gambling addiction anyway?!) will he put in a needlessly tit situation.

His and Yaz’s greed knows no bounds they’ve both got fingers in MLM pies don’t they, dickheads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.